[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Max damage -20% >Range -9% R.I.P.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tri-slosher-nerfed-to-death.jpg (42KB, 690x842px) Image search: [Google]
tri-slosher-nerfed-to-death.jpg
42KB, 690x842px
>Max damage -20%
>Range -9%
R.I.P.
>>
File: 1473286508599.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473286508599.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
Finally
>>
>>389535557
I'm not an expert on this stuff, but that sound like a pretty harsh nerf
>>
>>389535871
It needed it
>>
>>389535871
It can still 2KO anything and the rate of fire is still bonkers, it's not really a huge nerf.
>>
>>389535871
It is, now weapons that already outranged it get a free kill and weapons with its old range counter it.
>>
File: sloshed.png (824KB, 1123x691px) Image search: [Google]
sloshed.png
824KB, 1123x691px
long live the sloshing machine
>>
>>389538239
*avoids the giant slowass bullet*
Next time bud
>>
>>389535557
The damage nerf is actually a pretty big hit. It's now harder for the Tri-slosher to hit enemies over obstacles that are below the user.

FYI Sloshers have damage falloff when their ink projectiles drop a certain distance.
>>
>>389539449
Oh their falloff is vertically, not horizontally? That's interesting
>>
Finally, now no skill retards can actually learn how to play the game instead of relying on a meme weapon.
>>
>>389539726
Yeah, falloff for Sloshers is vertical. If you slosh straight ahead, the damage starts to drop when the projectile drops below ground level. There's basically no falloff when you're on level ground, but if you're standing on the tower, or someone's on a level below you, it's going to take an extra slosh to kill now.

62 to 52 is actually the same damage nerf that the 96 got in Splatoon 1. Ruined the weapon's long-range reliability, and ThatSRB2Dude even stated that as one of the reasons that he stopped using it, back in the day.
>>
>>389539449
No, the sloshers strong point previously was not having any falloff vertically like eveything else in the game. They WERE balnced by doing far less damage unless you were in (or under) the sweetspot, limiting their close range power a lot. They became broke when every single partsl of their hit range became full power. This nerf is a nice start.
>>
>>389539964
Meant to say somewhere below ground level. It has to fall a short distance.
>>
>Sting Ray buffed
>Sprinkler buffed
While this is very nice, now I have to do more than just shoot with the Heavy Splatling.
>>
>>389540052
Does this apply when the bucket is trying to hit someone above them as well or does it not kick in until the ink starts to drop down?
>>
Source on update notes?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.