[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have to go back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hungry hungry crocs.jpg (211KB, 416x380px) Image search: [Google]
hungry hungry crocs.jpg
211KB, 416x380px
We have to go back
>>
good thing private servers exist you fucking nigger
>>
Been there and back again. It's just as good as I remembered it.
>>
>not running up the cliff to the airport and going over the mountain and jumping down into the water right next to the harbor

Just another way to tell people who want vanilla back are retarded.
>>
>>389534028
>not just slowfalling/levitating off the dam
>>
>>389533897
>chinks
>slavs
>goldsellers
>minmaxing autists
>corrupted admins
>tons of bugs
No, thanks.
>>
>>389534135
>pretending original vanilla didn't have those things

They fucked with the default state of the game and nerfed gold farming, I'll give you that.
>>
Dun Morogh and Loch Modan were shit compared to Elwynn Forest, Westfall, and Redridge
>>
>>389534391
How dare you.
Westfall was great though
>>
>>389534135

Crestfall soon
>>
>>389534583
kek
>>
>>389534135

>he isnt in the gamer district clique

LMAO
>>
>>389534135
This. I want to try a private server but theyre all overrun and unplayable with this shit from what I understand
>>
>>389534391
the loch is nice when you're not in that shitty trogg corner in the bottom left
dun morogh is the comfiest place in the game
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_051615_192646.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_051615_192646.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>>389535423
nah
>>
>>389534192
>tons of bugs
Retail servers were by definition 100% perfectly implemented "Blizzlike" while private servers have thousands to millions of bugs depending on how nitpicky you are. For example, on extant vanilla servers all mobs have incorrect damage values unless they're correct by accident (someone actually did figure out the formula Blizzard used for determining the values so WotLK emulation actually does have correct values, for three quarters of the world mobs that didn't have a special damage modifier, anyway) so that's about 4k bugs right there.

And if you really go into minutiae, mobs also had str/agi/int/sta attributes that in very small part determined their attack power and other stats. Doesn't have real gameplay effects since relevant interactions kinda boil down to Vindication talent and that might slice off 1% of mobs damage and health, but merely getting the correct damage values isn't technically the "correct" implementation either
>>
>>389535563
what did you do to your game it looks like garbage
>>
File: 1420869367655.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420869367655.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>389533872
No point in going back
Most of the fond memories that I have in vanilla were from exploring and finding new stuff with friends.
Now there is no more new stuff to find and all friends that I knew aren't around anymore.
>>
>all your friends were human paladins and rogues in westfall
>you pick a male nelf druid because you were the only one who played wacraft 3 and druids were fucking awesome
>you picked the blindfold eyes and pony tail and called him illdianx
>that long long alone travel to westfall for your seal form
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.