[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phantasy Star online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: PSO_Logo.jpg (137KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
PSO_Logo.jpg
137KB, 1280x960px
What's the best private server available these days? It's nigh time I finally give PSO a go.
>>
probably schthack
>>
>>389533527
nevermind schthack is dead, try ephinea
>>
>>389533045
PSO is one of those games that's perfectly fun by yourself desu
>>
>>389533045
I enjoy ephinea
>>
>>389533045
We need another 3rd Person Diablo/Gauntlet styled ARPG with a huge focus on looting like PSO was. To this day no game has captured me the way PSO did.
>>
File: pso017.jpg (17KB, 343x244px) Image search: [Google]
pso017.jpg
17KB, 343x244px
>>389534272
>>
>>389533045
ephinea
>>
>>389534272
Destiny is the closest thing we have. Which makes me want to cry.
>>
>>389534272
hellgate came close but that game was ruined by countless bugs and a dev team who had no idea how to make the kind of game they were attempting to make. warframe and pso2 do it for me combat gameplay-wise, but the loot system doesn't feel rewarding and fun at all.
>>
Ephinea's pretty nice. First lobby I joined I was completely ignored by cliquefags but after keeping at it I was paired with two super nice people. One of them gave me a teal cat MAG (I forget the name) for free. I need to get on and say hi, it's been weeks
>>
ultima because I can just pay for rares that I don't want to spend another 1k hours farming for
>>
>>389533045
Here you go, m8.
https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

>>389534272
>3rd Person Diablo/Gauntlet styled ARPG
Now, I never really agreed with the Diablo comparison but Gauntlet? You're really gonna have to explain that one to me.
>>
>>389537908
Both Diablo and Gauntlet are horde based Dungeon Crawlers, which is the same thing PSO is but in 3rd person.
>>
>>389534370
PHOTON DROP
>>
>>389537968
Gauntlet is a full on arcade game with absolutly no RPG elements, though?

As for the Diablo comparison, might as well compare it to any game with dungeons. It has next to nothing in common and I am convinced people compare it only because Sonic Team cited Diablo's multiplayer lobby/room system (not the gameplay itself!) as a direct influence on PSO.
>>
>>389533527
Nah schthack is shit
>>
>>389538209
Gauntlet has Dungeon crawling and Horde killing down, and Diablo has that along with the focus on loot. You could compare it to any game with dungeons, but Diablo and Gauntlet are the best example to what I'm speaking about in comparison to PSO.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.