[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with Rockstar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1488278627730.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488278627730.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
What the fuck's going on with them? No news on anything GTA V related, not even Online. No news on anything else they're working on either.

Have they really been rubbing money all over their bodies for the passed 4 years?
>>
If this isn't bait, please google Red Dead Redemption 2
>>
>>389531201

So you mean to tell me the only thing they have to show us after 4 years is Red Dead Online and Horsecards?
>>
Also GTA V story dlc fucking when?
>>
>>389531245
>No news on anything else they're working on either.

Big talk for someone who didn't know it existed until 3 minutes ago
>>
GTA Online is literally printing so much money that they don't know what to do with it all
Red Dead Retribution at E3 next year
>>
>>389531351
Rockstar said they aren't bothering with story dlc because their making more money with GTAO. Multiplayer is killing single player
>>
>>389531159
I stopped giving a shit about rockstar when they stopped giving a shit about their consumers abandoning single player content for being money gluttons implementing microtransactions and shit. Seriously, fuck rockstar, I wont buy another one of their games
>>
>>389531159
If you went to work one day and your boss paid you 20 million dollars would you goto work the next day?

The company made so much fucking money from their last game they hae no rush to do anything now.

Same reasons youtube channels you like put out less content when they get big.
>>
Literally just announced another GTAO DLC
>>
how can people spend so much on GTA Online, its not really even that fun.

RDR2 is going to just be a vehicle for more online shit isn't it? what are they gonna do, sell us tricked out horses ?
>>
>>389531786
>RDR2 is going to just be a vehicle for more online shit isn't it?
That's precisely it.
>>
>>389531351
never
buy cards goy
>>
>>389531786

>What are they gonna do, sell us tricked out horses?

That's exactly what they're going to do.

I can see it now.

They'll put in half done mechanics but with a finished concept, like for instance they'll entice you with the fact that in single player you'll probably be able to wear layers like shirts, jackets, choose boots and belts and gloves etc etc but they'll be a generic set amount because really the point is to have cool $30 in-game lime green camo snakeskin boots you can buy in RDO.
>>
>>389531786
It's going to be Destiny but set in the Old West
>>
>>389531159
>gta5 babby cries for more microtransactions
believe it or not before your day rockstar actually put out good products. We can only pray the greed hasn't gotten to them and they won't plague RDR2 with purchasable sacks of gold or some shit.
>>
>>389531159
there was a new heist released just week ago
>>
>no news on anything GTAV
>when smuggler's run just dropped
>>
>>389531159
They're busy preparing the next RDR2 delay announcement. GTAV is dead to me, I played that piece of shit game religiously up until January this year and now I can't even be bothered to log on anymore even when they add content because I just don't have it in me to drive on that map anymore. I genuinely hope they're dropping support for GTAO.
>>
>>389531786
Good developers always follow the money and become hated, they will end up being the next valve.
>>
>>389532408
Valve would have to be a good developer first for that statement to be true.
>>
>>389531786
Horses and weapons in lootboxes, watch it happen.
>>
>be me
>play gta v
>never bothered with online because I dont give a shit about online games
>have to cancel internet because they send me a bogus $600 bill which was an obvious error
>internet unwilling to correct their error
>tell them to get fucked
>feel like playing some gta
>turn it on pc
>click "play offline"
>"GTA must be connected to the internet blah blah updates blah"
>have to be online to play offline...
I'll never buy another rockstar game
>>
>>389531159
I feel like ever since Leslie left the company hasn't been the same
>>
>>389533213
>They literally sent cease and desist letters to the creators of The Simpsons game for making a "Grand Theft Walrus" level

R* a bunch of pussies and shit, they literally parody everything under the sun in their games, but they can't take a little harmless fun back
>>
File: 1497284178436.jpg (28KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
1497284178436.jpg
28KB, 500x607px
>>389531159

1 - They're still putting out things for GTA V, I guess at this point the single player dlc is never going to happen since they seem to make stuff for online what every 6 months or so?

2 - Red Dead Redemption - the first game was a huge cash haul for them, probably almost as good as GTA V was (maybe not that much but still a lot) so they aren't going to rush Redemption. They're going to take their time with it and say 'Fuck your deadlines'

I would love to see an old IP like I dunno, Manhunt come back but its one of those 'Muh children are impressionable' games so we'll probably never see one as good as the first one was, or the 2nd one for pc so you could edit out the damn seizure filter.
>>
>>389533765
The made Max Payne 3, and Manhunt sold pretty well on the PS store, maybe Manhunt 3 might actually happen in the future.
>>
>>389531351
>Put the main three VAs on multi-year contracts to avoid another Niko incident
>Don't do anything with them
Shark cards were a mistake.
>>
>>389531458
Do they even have a reason to make VI now? I thought they said it was in production but I haven't heard anything about it.
>>
File: time.jpg (44KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
44KB, 550x366px
>>389531159
>GTA V is 4 years old
>>
>>389535707
>GTA IV is almost 10 and will never be remastered for the PS4/XBone
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.