[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post actually well developed characters in vidya. >Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

ITT: We post actually well developed characters in vidya.

>Pic related
>His biggest character flaw (narcissism) is the catalyst of his motive in the game
>It is also used as the game's way of explaining to the player the world as it is presented to them (subconsciously loves hearing himself talk) coupled with the fact that a massive time stretch had passed
>>
See: The Last of Us
A game has quite good character writing for once and ends up getting called the best game ever made, that's how low standards are.
>>
>>389517984
>See: The Last of Us
are you GenZ kids for real?
>>
>>389517984
Games have had good writing and narratives for decades, Anon. TLoU was just the first time Hipster bandwagoners played something that tried to take itself seriously and played itself out like a movie.
>>
Is that a protoss?
>>
>>389517984
TLOU had absolutely garbage writing. No idea what kind of shit you gotta consume to make that crap "good".
>>
>>389519239
Yes.
>>
What was that game called ? I had one where you could either play this guy or someone that looked like a wow bloodelf
>>
>>389519905
the one your're talking about is Legacy of kain: defiance, the game in op's pic is legacy of kain: soul reaver 2, go to bed child
>>
>>389519905
Soul Weaver, part of the Legacy of Kain series

I don't really remember the story that well, why did Raziel get his wings before Kain? Did Kain ever get them? Why was he so butt-hurt about it?
>>
>>389520098
Go to bed child? How could this even be possible as this game is older than 12 years mane
>>
>>389517984
Joel and Ellie are really good protagonists but that's all the game has going for it.
>>
>>389520298
The multiplayer was quite good.
>>
>>389520124
It was because it was time for Kain to set destiny in motion, when Raziel gets his wings he's ready to traverse the path History and Destiny choose for him.
That's why he pratically gives you the Reaver, but the full reason as to why, play Soul Reaver 2 and Kain himself will explain you
>>
>>389519239
EN TARO RAZIEL
EN ARUDIN VORADOR
>>
>>389520584
history abhors a paradox
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.