[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit you were wrong and atone for your misgivings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: or your mother dies in her sleep.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
or your mother dies in her sleep.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Admit you were wrong and atone for your misgivings.
>>
>>389515201
I apologize
>>
>>389515201
What bee-pot actually says in this scene?
>>
I still say rabbids was the stupidest possible franchise to cross with even if the game was good.
>>
It was a lot better than it had any right to be, though in the end it's still only above average. Not that there's really anything wrong with that.
>>
>>389515761
Not saying I disagree with you.

Alternatively, if they crossed over Rayman with Mario everyone would be pissed it wasn't a platformer. That being said, the game is great.
>>
>>389515761
why? they're actually pleasant in this game and well done, like any of the pixar material they're plagiarizing (yeah minions plagiarized rabbids first anyway)
what other crossover could have actually worked, even outside of ubisoft? Mario doesn't work in a grimdark / realistic environment. And don't say sonic, not in 3d
>>
Wait, there were rabbids there? I found that spot, but the rabbids didn't spawn, so I thought his comment was about the pipes.
>>
>>389515761
Pretty much this, Rabbids will always be cancer but if they crap out a halfway decent to actually good game like this every once in a while then it's fine. If anything they seem to be toned down a bit for this game to the point where they're not completely terrible.
>>
>>389515890
No they're not. The game is fun but the rabbids bring it down, every single cutscene that focuses on their "jokes" is painfully unfunny. Game would have been significantly better with just Nintendo characters, or even with general Rayman characters or something.

Beepo is aight though
>>
>>389515890
Rayman may have been interesting, Sonic would've been alright, pretty much anything else cartoony without the randumb
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.