[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a Vita?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: chiaka.jpg (528KB, 1280x1388px) Image search: [Google]
chiaka.jpg
528KB, 1280x1388px
Should I get a Vita?
>>
>>389510896
Should you have gotten a Vita when it release? No, The answer hasn't changed.
>>
There's not a single worthwhile game that isn't a multiplat, so no.
>>
I like my Vita. It's a comfy machine. I have Persona 3, 4G, DAN, Danganronpa 1-V3, Digimon and both Dissidias, plus a bunch of old PS1 titles. I like playing in bed instead of on the couch
>>
>>389510896
Vita owner here. Don't waste your time with it
>>
i want a girl like that.....
>>
>>389510896
my wife Chiaki so cute
>>
>>389511059
sounds likes the switch lmao
>>
>>389510896
It's nice but I also didn't have a PSP and got it for 80€ and that was before henkaku released
>>
>>389510896
Do you want to play games on the go?
Do you like having the games you like on the go?
Do you like getting ports from PC indie devs that includes Darkest Dongoun?
Do you like having somewhat the ability to play Multiplayer on a handheld
>>389511059
>Killzone
>Freedom Wars
>Soul Sacrifice Delta
>Wipe0ut
>Gravity Rush
>Shit ton of Japanese support
There gave you some examples, I would add more if I could
>>
>>389510896
Sure, why not? It's pretty good, I enjoy it.
>>
Sure, if it has games you want for it. It's nearly dead, so that means you should be able to pick them up cheap.
>>
File: 1504590684218.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1504590684218.gif
1MB, 540x304px
Are you an ironic twitter weeaboo with absolutely no fucking taste in anything because dude anime girls lmao? If not, then no. People tell you it's a weebs wet dream for a handheld, but you honestly have to enjoy eating lukewarm garbage if you're content playing the same barebones dungeon crawler with anime girls. There's some really good games for it, but not enough to make the purchase worth it alone. If you know Nip and are into VN's then it also might be good for you.

The only reason to get a vita is if you want to replace your PSP as your emulation handheld. Even then the emulation still has some issues except for PS1 emulation. It also has streaming software for it so you can use it like an nVidia shield which is comfy.

If you can get one that you can install henkaku on, then it'd be worth it.
>>
>>389510896
if you're the kind of person who would ask if they should buy a product everyone considers to be bad then you're the kind of person who's dumb enough to enjoy it
I'd say go ahead anon
>>
>>389511405

>liking a seaweed head
>>
File: 1500098005758.jpg (103KB, 969x969px) Image search: [Google]
1500098005758.jpg
103KB, 969x969px
>>389510896
>that grip
fake girl gamer detected, stupid attention whore
>>
>>389512309
She's holding it normally though?
>>
>>389512387
fake gamer boi detected
>>
>>389512387
I see no claws
>>
>>389512442
If fake gamers play games, then sure.
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>389512518
Because that's retarded and unnecessary.
>>
>>389510896
who's the seaweed girl?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.