[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm basically done with videogames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1474836059756.jpg (62KB, 355x619px) Image search: [Google]
1474836059756.jpg
62KB, 355x619px
I'm basically done with videogames
>Ace Combat 7 is the only game I'm looking forward to
>if it has microtransactions: fucking dropped
>Biomutant looks like dumb fun, but too autistic to be a game I can confidently say I'm "looking forward to"
>no interest in westernized Monster Hunter with that shitty artstyle
>Destiny 2 actually has a nice story, and the art is good as usual, but is pay to win grindfest
>Splatoon 2 looks mediocre fun, easy on the eyes, but has those awful splatfest hosts
>Mario Odyssey looks fun, but really casualized
>was initially excited about Metroid Prime, but then realized we'd be getting a "post-feminism-in-the-games-industry" Samus
>Death Stranding is obviously never coming out: anyone who doesn't see that is blind
>Kirby is innocent and pure, but is it worth 60$? Is it a game to look forward to? A game to keep me into this hobby that's kept me from killing myself because I'm too useless to contribute to society and don't find any real meaning in life?
I literally delayed my suicide for Breath of the Wild. Was worth it I guess, because Link is hot.
I'm considering dropping current gen for now and playing old games I missed out on like Rachet and Clank series and Myst, but I'm not sure I want to try and put up with older games.

Convince me I'm wrong /v/
>>
Cyberpunk 2077 will be worth living for.
>>
>>389509019
Just fucking neck yourself
>>
>Splatoon 2 looks mediocre fun, easy on the eyes, but has those awful splatfest hosts
Nigger, are you fucking serious? Two fictional characters who appear in the game like once every 12+ hours of game are putting you off from buying a game that may potentially be fun? You're retarded. You're ACTUALLY retarded.
>>
>>389509019
>Ace Combat 7 is the only game I'm looking forward to
Same. Don't care about anything else you mentioned though.
>>
If you obsess over video games then at some point, as you age, video games become less important to you.

I used to be obsessed with Zelda and Metroid, and I'm sure I'd have fun if I played them when I felt like playing them, but at this point, I don't fucking care.

>I literally delayed my suicide for
I'm glad you delayed your suicide and I suspect you are being hyperbolic even if you don't mean to be, but video games shouldn't be that important to you.

I don't know what to say except, and I know this is kind of meme so maybe other people can direct you further, but it would be wise to find other hobbies. Go for a walk on a nice day and just think about things.
>>
>>389509019
nice
>>
>>389509019
>I'm basically done
I know that's not true. You know that's not true. Even the dumbest anon knows thats not true.
>>
>>389509581
>reddit spacing
>>
>>389509819
Like seriously, you're a fucking dumbass. Not playing Splatoon 2 because you don't like two characters that don't even affect the gameplay and not caring about Metroid Prime 4 because of FEMINISM?! Something that doesn't even affect the fucking gameplay and fucking fuck fuck

HOLY SHIT GO KILL YOURSELF.

KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>389510513

I don't like them because they're there because people who don't even play videogames said they should be.

also

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
I HOPE YOU LONG FOR DEATH AND NEVER DIE
>>
>>389510834
>people who don't even play videogames said they should be.
Nigger, people who don't even play videogames all sit in a board room and say, "Huh, maybe a new Devil May Cry game would sell well and make us money."

Literally 90% of videogames exist because people who don't even play videogames said they should be. Like what the fuck
>>
>>389511127
I'm pretty sure people that played videogames made the original Devil May Cry, while people who sat in a boardroom made DMC.

LITERALLY SUCK MY COCK FAG
>>
>>389509243
Did you actually read the quote you posted, or do you have brain damage? It might be worth investing in a dictionary before you bother replying to shit you clearly don't understand.
>>
>>389511318
Kamiya doesn't like to make sequels. So, it is a fair assumption that Devil May Cry 2, 3, 4 and DmC were all thought up by people who don't play videogames.

Thinking that feminism is enough to ruin your interest in a game is stupid. It's time to get off 4chan, dude.

Also, might I recommend fighting games. That way you can play the same game since 1996 and it wouldn't be weird.
>>
You're wrong but also too stupid to live, kys yourself anyway
>>
Dude enough games have been released to maintain anyone entertained for years and eventually you'll get the need of replaying your most beloved ones adopting a new perspective, so what's the problem?
>>
>>389511365
He literally says:
>Splatoon 2 looks mediocre fun
This means that it looks fun, at least mildly.
>easy on the eyes
This means it has good graphics
So far, he is speaking positively of the game and wouldn't mind playing it.
>but has those awful splatfest hosts
The key word here being "BUT" meaning, that he would play it BUT the only thing he's presented in his argument as stopping him is the "awful splatfest hosts".
>Splatfest hosts
By this, he means, Marina and Pearl, characters that don't affect the gameplay at all and only show up when you boot up the game.

I read the quote. It's just retarded and non nonsensical. Please do not defend mentally retarded people like OP. They have retard wranglers and the government for that.
>>
>>389511471

>Thinking that feminism is enough to ruin your interest in a game is stupid.
Nope. Feminism fucking sucks and games have only gotten shittier since 2012. SUCK MY GOCK FAGGOT
>>
File: Ni-No-Kuni-2-4.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ni-No-Kuni-2-4.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>389509019

what about evan's game
>>
>>389509019
>Link is hot
>you're gay
Please get piccolo and fucking die. I can't stand all the faggots everywhere now. I seriously hope you get hospice.
>>
>>389511775
>Games have only gotten shittier since 2012
What about Persona 5, Nier;Automata, Rainbow Six Siege, Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-, Dark Souls 3, Huniepop, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Smash Brothers 4, Undertale, LISA, Tekken 7 and Monster Girl Quest?
>>
File: 1479934555905.gif (3MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1479934555905.gif
3MB, 280x210px
>this game looks cool
>but oh no there's this one specific thing that I dont like about it
>fucking dropped
You're a faggot, OP.
>>
2017 has been a really good year unless you exclusively buy western AAA.

Things are going to get worse in the future though, gaming is merging with the gambling market.
>>
>>389512571

>Nier is ok.
>Persona 5 doesn't appeal to me for some reason.
>Rainbow Six AAA fps-shit with gameplay design decisions I do not like: not for me...
>Guilty Gear: weebshit
>Dark Souls 3: shitty cash in on a dead franchise
>Huniepop: I'm assuming this is weebshit
>I delayed my suicide for Breath of the Wild, but unfortunately I don't expect it to be topped for a while .. maybe about another 10 years or mor
>Smash 4, I'd play it but I don't own a wii u
>undertale is not my thing
>LISA is undertale
>Tekken 7 is not my thing
>Monster Girl Quest: weebshit

I know everybody has their individual tastes, but like, since 2012 the best games to come out have been Nier, and Breath of the Wild imo, which is not a good sign for the industry.

Where are the games like Crash Bandicoot? And no, I don't want to play a shittie remake, I want an original game in the spirit of Crash Bandicoot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.