[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surprisingly Fun Game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: mn9.jpg (73KB, 298x334px) Image search: [Google]
mn9.jpg
73KB, 298x334px
I was just wondering if there's anything that you guys have played recently that you thought would be a pile of shit but turned out to be actually decent titles.

And for the record: I got MN9 as a key from a friend via Humble. It still is a big bag of disappointment. As for a game to help kickstart the thread... The Mysterious Cities of Gold. I was able to get a key for dirt cheap, I figured why not. It's a puzzle game. Worst that happens is that its a steaming pile of shit. While there are flaws (such as how it feels like a shoddy mobile-to-pc port and the fact that I had no idea why the fuck a bunch of kids and some knight were flying around the 1500s in a hypertech zord... or why the knight does jackshit to help the kids in each level but still talks to them so he clearly is around but not in the field of play, fuck that guy) it is an alright puzzle game with a dash of stealth.
>>
5/10 for me. It's pretty fun but a bad megaman game. A lot of problems but playable.
>>
I have not played Mysterious cities of Gold yet, I have it on my Wii U. Migth try it.
>>
>>389507256 >>389507398
Was asking if you knew any.
>>389507256
Yeah. Taken as its own thing it is... okay. But it has so many problems and terrible choices in design.
>>389507398
I'm guessing you got it on sale or through a WiiU/3DS humble bundle?
>>
>>389508587
Nah, I backed the game. Just didnt play it yet. I have a huge backlog right now.
>>
>>389508940
Backlogs are the bane all players.
>>
File: Screenshot_376.png (156KB, 426x890px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_376.png
156KB, 426x890px
>>389509629
That it is.
>>
File: Inafundme.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Inafundme.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
>the game that ruined Inafune's career and sank his company

Wow.
>>
>>389510101
Site?
>>
>>389510971
http://backloggery.com/

No Database of games , so you have to fill them out yourself.
>>
Castleavania Lord of Shadow. It is awesome
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.