[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, what the fuck happened to this company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: intelligent systems.jpg (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
intelligent systems.jpg
11KB, 640x480px
Okay, what the fuck happened to this company?
>>
$$$
>>
>>389504947
Is making FE games.
>>
>>389504947
Waifu Emblem far outsold everything else they ever worked on
>>
I would play the shit out of a mobile version of puzzle league/tetris attack
>>
>>389504947
Awakening saved Fire Emblem and dictated the new direction.
Miyamoto said to do something new for Paper Mario and Tanabe went full retard.
Advance Wars lacks relationships/waifus.
>>
>>389504947
>killed off Advance Wars
>ran Fire Emblem into the gutter, then used waifus and actually advertising for once to revive it
>ripped the soul out of Paper Mario, with most of the gameplay following suit
>Fire Emblem Heroes = $$$$$
Did I miss anything?
>>
They should be making Samus Returns
>>
>>389504947
Looks like they weren't so intelligent after all.
>>
>>389505368
That about sums it up
>>
>>389504947
>tfw to intelligent too make a good Paper Mario
>>
>>389507593
They made 4 good ones, and 1 terribly shitty one. Not the worst record in the world.
>>
>>389507984
They made 2 great ones, one okay one, and 2 shit ones. In that order.
>>
Further proof that adding women is like adding poison to your meal.
>>
>>389508120
>women
?
>>
>>389508060
nah, I think because Sticker Star was SO awful, a lot of people are still recovering from it and they can't help but get traumatic memories when they see another Paper Mario game, and that makes them look at Color Splash as a worse game than it really is.

I really think if the next game turns out to be good as well, then that'll probably be when Sticker Star's damage starts to be undone, and more people will start to come around to how Color Splash has a lot of good moments.
>>
>>389508324
Women are cancer, basically
They either attract retarded waifufags who buy anything and do not care about the quality of the game its attached too, or sjws. Adding women makes it difficult to objectively judge a game based slowly on its merits.
>>
>>389508514
I'm glad I'm not this retarded to come up with this kind of mental gymnastics.
>>
>>389510159
Think about it, women constantly result in knee-jerked responses, they dominate in the getting the fan art, they are obsessed by weak willed orbiters, they are the heads of various degenerate groups
There is also very few games that actively NEED women in any capacity in them.
>>
>>389505031
>>389505129
>>389505203
Is that why we haven't gotten any new tetris attack games?

Wow now I have another reason to hate FE
>>
File: 1466531412437.png (56KB, 354x432px) Image search: [Google]
1466531412437.png
56KB, 354x432px
Nintendo should at least give the Paper Mario IP to another company preferably a non japanese one
>>
>>389504947
Waifus
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.