[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artificial difficulty: the game* *now with 300% more autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: sonicmania_feature.jpg (210KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sonicmania_feature.jpg
210KB, 1600x900px
Artificial difficulty: the game*
*now with 300% more autism
>>
File: Shinnnnnn.jpg (263KB, 1664x696px) Image search: [Google]
Shinnnnnn.jpg
263KB, 1664x696px
Third form is cute
CUTE!
>>
why is it that everyone who seems to dislike this game so far some literally retarded shitposter?
>>
>>389505201
please apologize

you literally have no way of avoiding traps when playing levels for the first time, unlike in dark souls which has Genuine difficulty
>>
Easy, hard, who cares, I had a blast
>>
That's not even bait, it's just plain out mean
>>
File: MEAN BEAN NIGGA MACHINE.png (2MB, 6784x3840px) Image search: [Google]
MEAN BEAN NIGGA MACHINE.png
2MB, 6784x3840px
this is hard.
>>
Why do so many people fail to grasp the concept of holding down to roll into a ball? You run through all enemies and Mania's levels have no point where you can just run into a bed of spikes with no chance to react. The most difficult part is possibly Flying Battery's Act 2 lower path, which is still easily doable by just paying attention to where you jump. It's so shocking to hear people have trouble with Mania when I find it to be the easiest out of the entire Classic series.
>>
>>389506825
Some platforms just smash you down in one hit. Do you think it is a good mechanic?
>>
Why are all of the bosses so shit? They're all too easy
>>389506717
are you retarded, he usually tops out before you can even finish a combo
>>
>>389506976
If you can't name any then you don't have an argument.
>>
>>389507208
Name what? Places in which such an event may occur?
>>
>>389507390
Yeah? If they exist you should have no trouble at all naming them.
>>
>>389507521
Not him but I had situations in press garden and oil ocean's boss where I died instantly for seemingly no reason
>>
>>389507521
Plenty actually. Namely electrified platforms and cubes in flying battery, but I got one-hitted in many different levels.
>>
>>389506717
god tier filename
>>
>>389505326
>I should be able to mindlessly hold down a direction and finish each level without any problems!
The state of the industry.
>>
>>389507716
I didn't say this. I 100%ed Hollow Knight which is hardly easier than Sonic Mania but its difficulty felt very fair.
>>
What the fuck is "artificial difficulty"?

Is it buzzwords like fun ?
>>
>>389507908
It's when you have to resort to trial and error to progress further instead of using your awareness and reaction.
>>
>>389507871
It is what you said, though, you are mincing words, retard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.