[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SSBB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Subspace Emissary
>Bramble Blast starts playing
Complain all you want about how it's not melee, but Brawl had a damn good soundtrack.
>>
I remember thinking Brawl was the hypest shit.

Now the main theme sounds cheesy and gay and the characters look lifeless.
>>
SSE was fun as hell, even more in co-op. I can't believe people didn't like it.
>>
>>389494796
A lot of times people aren't rational in their hate.
>>
>>389493109

Thank you. It has the best soundtrack out of all of the Smash games. Nothing even comes close.
>>
SSE was great and Sakurai's reason for not including something similar in Sm4sh is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>389495791
>>389494796
Because all those videos/the story was like bad fanfiction.

Gameplay was good and I think expanding on Adventure Mode is a good idea but SSE limited character choices and other stuff.
Giga Bowser is also a better last boss
>>
File: 1502401505667.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
1502401505667.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>389493109

>uses DK music heavily
>still no Dixie Kong

Fuck Hackurai
>>
>>389495951
To be honest, he's not entirely in the wrong in his reasoning, but it was still a wrong decission.

I mean, nowadays you have youtubers uploading "all boss fights", "all cutscenes", shit like that days before the games even release, so I can sympathize with him there.
>>
>>389496631
You mean it uses DK Island Swing heavily. Stickerbrush Symphony and Gangplank Galleon were the only new DKC remixes, everything else is just the main jungle theme.
>>
>>389493185
a good example of why artstyle will always be more important than graphical fidelity
>>
>>389496696
Cutting out an entire game mode because a small minority will watch it on social media sites instead of playing it is definitely an entirely wrong reasoning. It's basically punishing the majority of the playerbase because of your petty pride.
>>
>>389496563
>Because all those videos
the cutscenes were the best part faggot
>>
>>389496884
Also applies to cutting content from the Wii U version of Smash for "equality" with the 3DS version.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.