[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 years of progress.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: g1HMIlj.jpg (886KB, 1020x1213px) Image search: [Google]
g1HMIlj.jpg
886KB, 1020x1213px
2 years of progress.
>>
>>389492697
What about pubg.
>>
Jesus why do micro transactions trigger so much autism? JUST DON'T BUY THEM
>>
Destiny 2 is pay to win? Can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>389492874
Its not really everything you get from microtransactions you can easily get in game
>>
>>389492697
Not defending either of these dumpster fires but that image is seriously underplaying just how jewish and embarassing Evolve was.
>>
evolve was bashed for being a hundred and twenty fucking dollars for the "full" game, not just because it had purchasable skins.
>>389492853
what about it,?microtransactions in pubg dont effect gameplay
>>
>>389492697
no one is talking about

didnt even know what that shit is, an mmorpg?
>>
>DUDEEE WHAT IF WE HAD A SEASON PASS EVERY YEAR

vs.

>DUDE WHAT IF YOU HAD TO BUY THE GAME AGAIN EVERY YEAR
>>
>>389492997
The bullshit like a SECOND season pass for Evolve was some intense hand rubbing, but most of the flak it got was around release when it really did only have skins as micro transactions.
>>
>>389492697
Evolve was also bashed for the ludicrous amount of pre-orders, and a second season pass. The game content was too thin at full-price to sustain that amount of double-dipping.
>>
>>389492697
we already knew Destiny 2 was a big budget heavily marketed game for casual dudebros from the get go.
>>
>>389492964
You're still essentially giving them money to avoid playing the game. It's kinda fucked up if you think about it.
>>
>>389492697
>and no one is talking about it?

having you been to Destiny's subreddit?
>>
>>389493117
They do
>>
>>389492697
Evolve was mainly bashed for pushing DLC (even if it was cosmetic) while the base game was very bare bones and very expensive.

>>389493340
>It's kinda fucked up if you think about it.
Not really. It's just typical jew tactics. At least it's not like Star Citizen where if you dump $50000 into the game you'll destroy everyone else.
>>
File: 1347991273717.jpg (45KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
1347991273717.jpg
45KB, 347x346px
>>389492697

Nobody is talking about Destiny 2 because nobody wants to talk about Destiny 2.

How fucking dense do you have to be to not see people don't give a shit about the game generally enough to defend or even criticise it's bullshit to begin with?
>>
>>389492872
because its content cut from main development
it always is, they always lie when they say otherwise
>>
>>389493340
>You can get everything they sale in game

>You're still paying them money to avoid playing the game

?
>>
Nobody is talking about Destiny 2's bullshit because nobody wants to play Destiny 2. Evolve had potential.

>>389493401
What the fuck is a subreddit? Do you mean a forum?
>>
File: 1487441746075.jpg (81KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487441746075.jpg
81KB, 768x1024px
>>389492697
the reason why is because of fucking streamers like lirik and he's leches waffle and shorty
fucking streamers can make or ruin a game fucking all of /v/ play pubg just cause there Favourite streamers are playing it
so much money is spent on pubg when the game play is no different than h1z1 or who remembers this the arma 3 mod king of the hill
fucking hate this generation every one is like full on summer mode all the time
>>
>>389493614
it's where faggots congregate, you'll like it there.
>>
>>389493117
They had a shit storm about pubg after the crates came out.
>>
>>389493117
>microtransactions in pubg dont effect gameplay

Eh they kinda do, but I don't see it as a "pay2win" kind of transaction (which is the one most often lambasted). In pubg a guy in a bush suit is less likely to be identified in a bush than a guy that's wearing a bright purple skirt.
>>
Many of us have stopped caring. Games have been shit for a decade now. One, possibly 2 release a year worth paying any mind to.

We're getting older, and even those of us that tried to give a shit longer than we should have moved on. We don't keep up on gaming news and at best check the front page of /v/ flippantly every couple days.

The only people left are too young to know any better and those that can't let go because it's all they have.
>>
>>389492697
I bitched and moaned about Elite Dangerous having zero customization save for microtransactions. Now it's the goddamn industry standard and you can thank games like PUBG for it.
>>
>>389493401
>Do not spend a SINGLE CENT on micro transactions until shaders become unlimited use. #MakeFashionGreatAgain

They don't seem to care that much.
>>
>>389492697
>no one is talking about Destiny 2
seems all is right in the world, then
>>
>>389492872
Because it's usually shit that could just be in the game to start with. Though desu I'd rather microtransactions be aesthetic items than p2w weapons and ingame $$$.
>>
>>389493869
PUBG microtransactions are shameful, but lets not kid ourselves. This shit has already been normalized at this point. They're just hopping on the bandwagon.
>>
>>389493634
I forgot about how streamers get a cut of boxes and shit if you buy it on their twitch.
>>
>>389494069
I didn't put the blame solely on PUBG, I said games like it, including it.
>>
>>389493869
>Now
TF2 was the first big game to do it big time and make it "Ok." but this shit has been going on since the 90s.
>>
>>389492697
You can get this items just playing the game. So its not something like P2W.
Time is money, friend. You can get gear from strikes and qu or you can go to work and then buy them.
>>
>>389494164
>Microstransactions
>90s
The fuck are you talking about? If you're trying to equate expansions to microtransactions, you're very wrong.
>>
>>389493717
You know more about that place than him, so you're the faggot here.
>>
File: Nexon_Logo.jpg (49KB, 975x886px) Image search: [Google]
Nexon_Logo.jpg
49KB, 975x886px
>>389494294
>t. 1996 "90s kid" who was "born in the wrong generation"
>>
>>389493739
I'm guessing you mean a ghillie suit and there is no way to get that unless you are in a match and there is no way to keep it.
>>
>>389492697
One of them is actually fun.
>>
>>389494570
So you're a 12 year old that can only speak in memes? Got it. Learn how to speak like an adult you stupid fuck.
>>
>>389492872
>JUST DON'T BUY THEM

"Voting with your wallet" is an asymmetrical process. It doesn't matter how many of us refuse to pay as long as enough people do so to make the endeavor commercially viable - and by doing so they shit in the well water for all of us.
>>
I thought destiny was supposed to last a decade? Why did they bring out Destiny '2'?
>>
YOU EARN THE FUCKING BRIGHT ENGRAMS THROUGHOUT THE CAMPAIGN AND ONE EVERY TIME YOU FILL THE EXP BAR AFTER YOU HIT 20. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THE FUCKING THINGS UNTIL YOU ARE LEVEL 20.
>>
>>389493815
Stop projecting old man.
>>
>>389494789
Destiny 2 is just Destiny (too)
>>
>>389494812

ALSO THAT SHIT GETS DISABLED IN PVP SO ALL YOU'RE DOING IS MAKING OTHER PLAYER'S LIVES EASIER
>>
>>389493739
The bush suit is a huge advantage but you only find it from airdropped packages, you don't get it from crates, and it doesn't carry over between matches
>>
>>389494812
It's still pay to win because people with more money can get better stuff faster in a premium AAA game. That is /bullshit/ and you know it.
>>
>>389494789
turns out a single game lasting a decade is not in investor interests
>>
>>389492872

>wow this sucks im not going to buy it
>every teenager with moms credit card and adult with more brains with money buys it instead

wow voting with my wallet sure helped.
>>
>>389493340
except not really. the microtransaction items require you to be level 20 and come at light level 10 meaning that while any perks may be nice and the armor may look cool you still have to put in the work to make it valuable and additionally the perks can be earned outside of purchases.

this whole P2W focus around Destiny 2 is just a strong knee jerk reaction from people who don't fully understand the game. Destiny 1 was way worse with the microtransactions at least this time you can earn it all for free like overwatch instead of being forced to pay.
>>
>>389496030
the fact that there are microtransaction in a AAA fullprice game its just retarded and unhealthy for the industry. and people are just eating it up which is sad in its own way.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.