[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Miss me yet?
>>
>>389492373
Literally who
>>
>>389492658
this
>>
>>389492650
Former Xbox CEO Don Mattrick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmVcasl3ZU
>>
>>389492658
Was he the one trying to force always online and no disc sharing etc? If so why would anyone miss him
>>
>>389492839
Yeah and he was also the reason why the PS4 ended up getting more attention due to his dumbass decisions
>>
>>389492373
Hell no
>>
>>389492373
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/don-mattrick-8b002783

This guy has been unemployed 2 fucking years
>>
>>389493132
I was an xcuck since I was a kid, as soon as I seen that announcement I got a ps4 instead, even if they took back all the shit. plus I got bloorborne out of it Instead of the worst halo.
Although I'd love to play the new gears of war
>>
https://youtu.be/fgJqliVWSSg
>>
>>389493305
>the worst halo
That's not Reach
>>
>>389493550
Reach at least has a fun campaign.
I've never played 5 but I've heard nothing good about it
>>
>>389492373
I can't get it what was wrong with the always online xbox desu

I am a sonybro but I never used my ps4 on those few occassions when I didn't have internet.
>>
>>389493779
From what I understand, this always online thing was just a bullshit attempt to stop piracy or something like that
>>
>>389493754
>Reach at least has a fun campaign.
No, it did, Reach campaign is the worst campaign in the series. As bad as Halo 5 is, at least it has fun level design.
>>
>>389493779
>Internet goes out
>Cant play your singleplayer game
>Cant borrow a game from your friend
Why would you want any of this?
>>
>>389494010
In the last 5 years my internet didn't work twice.
>>
>>389494106
Yes and that's you, mine rarely fucks up as well but some people are poorfags with shit internet or no internet. Them not being able to play games is enough reason to not buy a console
>>
File: 1386445186235.jpg (105KB, 942x527px) Image search: [Google]
1386445186235.jpg
105KB, 942x527px
>>389492373
Truly a class act

F
>>
Is Kinect really that bad?
>>
>>389492373
No.
Fuck Kinectimals.
>>
>>389492373
>no internet? go back to xbox360 lol cuz xbone isn't for you!
I remember now.
>>
File: Don Matrick.jpg (192KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Don Matrick.jpg
192KB, 1200x630px
>Canadian super genius prodigy with skills in programming
>Creates Test Drive and Stunts which are huge hits.
>Even helped in the localisation of the first Ys game
>Producer of the original Need For Speed, FIFA Soccer and Fight Night series
>Helped design and produce SSX
>Marries a Canadian Oil Tycoon's daughter
>Invested in Zynga and was a majority shareholder
>Gets poached from EA by Microsoft because of his years of experience
>Gives the 360 a huge second wind with Kinect
>Listed as one of the biggest innovators in technology in 2012 by Bloomberg
>Xbone reveal and E3 happens
>Suddenly he's public enemy no.1
>At the forefront of every national medias negative coverage of the event
>Fucks up every time
>Tries to fix it. Reverses policies. Damage is done
>Gets fired in August 2013 because he was going behind Ballmers back with a plan to spin Xbox off into its own business with Amazon and Stephen Elop backing him to do it if Elop gets the CEO position
>Goes to Zynga to run as CEO as he owns one of the biggest stakes in the company
>Manages to do so badly that he ends up fired from Zynga, a company he has a majority stake in
>Linked in says he's now doing "Solo projects and consulting" but hasn't been seen in any project in the games industry since 2015 when he got fired by Zynga

You literally cannot get any more JUST than what Don Matrick did to his career (And he managed to fuck up Stephen Elop's career too).
>>
>>389495786
So he was trying to kill the Xbox, I'm glad this faggot got fired. When I get home. I'm screencapping this post.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.