[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing Floor 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So, whatever happened to this game? Did Tripwire just abandon it?

I bought it for like 7€ a few days ago, after having played and refunded the early access. And the game is pretty much the same as when I left it.

They haven't added any new characters, no gamemode with map progression, like some KF1 mods even had more than 5 years ago, and hardly any new weapons.

It's really a shame that the game was left in such as state, considering the absolutely glorious gore system and animations.
>>
>>389491891
They've added something like 5 weapons and 3 maps this year. There's going to be a complete survivalist redesign with a new liquid nitrogen thrower in the next couple months.

Fuck off.
>>
>>389491891

You need to get your eyes checked because they've added both classes, weapons and maps
>>
>>389492196
>5 weapons
Which ones?
> 3 maps
Yeah, but aren't they all community made?
>There's going to be a complete survivalist redesign with a new liquid nitrogen thrower in the next couple months
What were they even thinking with that class? It's so completely pointless.

>>389492506
They haven't added a single class or character since the end of early access.
>>
It died because they had such a pro-feminist view. Just look at the two female characters.
>>
The summer update was pretty good and a halloween/christmas update is coming too.
>>
>>389493514
>Two Sexy Women
Those bastards
>>
the Summer Sideshow was damn good, but the only thing they've done since that is release it for Xbone.
I'm still pissed they haven't fixed Fan Fire to work properly with ZTR.
>>
File: 1504604366560.jpg (35KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
1504604366560.jpg
35KB, 550x339px
>>389495141
>>
>>389492950
Guns
>Center Fire rifle
>DP-12 shotgun
>M16 with launcher
>hubcap shield and baseball bat
>Spitfire
>Stoner
>>
>>389491891
When did you leave?
Since November (which is when it launched iirc) they added one community map (nuked) and 3 official maps (descent, jungle and carnival)
They added a sort of upgraded lever action, a double barrel pump action super shotgun, an LMG, a mace & shield and the flare guns from the previous games
>>
>>389496284
I refunded it on, more or less, the same day it released.

So when I checked back now, almost a year later, I was surprised at how little it had changed. The only noticeable thing was that you now level up much faster.
>>
>>389495141
Which one is sexy?

They both look like disgusting slags.
>>
File: 1454462627040.gif (1MB, 489x417px) Image search: [Google]
1454462627040.gif
1MB, 489x417px
>>389491891
The only negatives are
>no matriarch
>no dragon class
>vs mode is a disastrous waste of 1 years dev time
>swapping weapons after reloading erases a portion of your ammo, this is a beta bug that will never be fixed.
>zerker is god
>>
it was just released on the xbox, I imagine they've been busy getting that sorted and now they'll start on some more stuff for a halloween update
>>
>>389498198
>no matriarch
Yeah, where the fuck are the other bosses?
>>
>>389498909
You're getting King Fleshpound and you're gonna like it
>>
>>389498950
What's that?
>>
>>389498950
I actually liked King Fleshpound and wish he was a regular boss.
I also want the Sideshow Gorefast design back
>>
>>389499060
Its a big fleshpound with a chest laser that summons other fleshpounds as he takes damage

People going full on DPS nuke ended up flooding the map with like 20 fleshpounds plus the king
>>
>>389493514
This. They gave in to cultural marxism and completely fucked their game to appease to SJW crowd.
>>
>>389499791
I still can't understand it. They just hurt their own sales and reputation.
>>
>>389499060
me in the middle
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.