[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

botw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: botwcm16.jpg (179KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
botwcm16.jpg
179KB, 1440x810px
If you managed to find this piece of shit Captured Memory location on your own, you have my respect.
I'm looking for this shit now, is there any actual directive from Pikango, or is "some forest bro" all you have to go on."
>>
I think it's a forest path along the way to dueling peaks, to the south of the path.

I actually recognised the forest somehow, probably lucky guess.
>>
>>389486867
Just checked, it's north where I thought but on the correct y axis.
>>
>>389486458
The DLC that keeps track of where you've walked actually helped me find it. There was big chunk of the land in Hyrule Field That I never walked through and bam I found it
>>
>>389486458
Honestly I cheaped out and just googled this one.
Every other one I found legitimately, but this one was so dumb. There's nothing recognizable in that image.
>>
File: purah outside.jpg (459KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
purah outside.jpg
459KB, 1280x720px
>>389486458
If I remember correctly, Pikango tells you it's "south" of the stable he's in, which narrows it down a little. There's a few forests it could have been in, though.
But yeah, it took me a fucklong time to find that memory in my first playthrough. I'm pretty sure it's in Central Hyrule but I was looking too far to the east back then.
>>
>t. brainlet

the dude's clues narrow it down to just a few locations, all you have to do is check each one, it's not like you have to go to some specific unmarked pixel to trigger it, there's a huge fucking light beacon you can see from 20 yards away

this particular one is the small patch of trees surrounding the path that you take east from the plateau before you get to the twin peaks, can't remember if it's after the river or not, I think it's after
>>
>>389486458
litterally all location are hinted heavily by the drawfag

he even mentioned the exact way to get to OP's location in his hint
>>
>>389486458
>is there any actual directive from Pikango
he clearly gives you two options, out of which you can easily eliminate first.
>>
If you had to use Pikango's advice for any of them you weren't playing the game right.
>>
>>389487589
>Pikango tells you it's "south" of the stable he's in
Exactly THIS. Fuck sake, crazy how many people bitch and moan without actually EXPLORING and TALKING to NPC's.

The only one I had trouble with was the one in Castle because it was difficult to try and narrow down the location while getting my ass blasted by 5 different Guardians at any given time.
>>
>>389490236
this. Doesn't help that parts of the photo are literally demolished in current time period.

>tfw one of my friends just accidentally walked into it without even trying, while visiting the castle "for the lulz" long before even attempting to finish the game
>>
File: 262627.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
262627.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>389486458
Holy shit, I spent forever finding this location. I finally found it after comparing the flora to all the other forests.(Yes, as far as I can tell, there are no two forests that share the same set of plant life)
>>
>>389490908
>I spent forever finding this location. I finally found it after comparing the flora to all the other forests.(Yes, as far as I can tell, there are no two forests that share the same set of plant life)
THERES A FUCKING GUY AT EACH STABLE WHO TELLS YOU WHERE EVERY SINGLE PHOTO LOCATION IS.
>>
>>389487589
CHECK IT
>>
>>389491235
>each stable
Not every stable. I was aware of his existence, but I didn't know where his exact locations were(Which forest near a stable? I didn't know where the forest was to begin with), if they were random locations, or if those locations corresponded to nearby memories, or if it was sequential as opposed to location based. I simply couldn't be bothered with all that when I literally just had one memory left.

Also, I refused to look up any guide or hint online. I effectively put myself in a bubble the moment the game came out.
>>
Same, I avoided this shithole for about 2 months out of fear some faggot would spoil something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.