[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is about believing that the Imperials are the good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
Childhood is about believing that the Imperials are the good guys, adulthood is about realizing that the Stormcloaks were right all along.
>>
>Following Ulfric like a retard

I too, want to follow a leader who surrenders immediately to the enemy the moment things go wrong. Literal any NPC would have been a better leader for the Stormcloaks than Ulfric, even fucking Nills.
>>
At what point in your life do you become CHIM
>>
>>389486540
How's that elf semen you're slurping?
>>
>implying TESVI isn't going to be a Dragonbreak ending where Ulfric surrenders the Stormcloaks to the Dragonborn as he/she is the rightful ruler of Man and Skyrim gains sovereignty but is still allies with the Empire and Nords are still allowed to enlist in the Imperial Legion. Then the Thalmor get their ass handed to them because if they won it would literally be the end of TES.
>>
>>389486413
The Stormcloaks were just an Dominion creation. They were doing exactly what they were created for: keeping the Empire weak and vulnerable.
>>
Ulfric is the thalmor's pawn. They don't actually care about the ban of Talos' or shit like that, they purposefully made that rule because they knew Ulfric would get pissed and rebel. If Ulfric wins and takes Skyrim then the empire will be weakened, and the Thalmor will come in and wipe it out, Imperials are the only hope if the empire is going to survive.
>>
>>389486413
Nah.
Childhood is more like playing skyrim and thinking that a binomial choice is relevant. Aldulthood is about growing up and realize how shit the game is.
>>
>>389486727
If fucking Galmar was the leader of the Stormcloaks I would have joined, Ulfric is a weak faggot and not fit to be King.
>>
>>389486853
I'm for the Empire (at least until the Thalmor are dealt with), but it clearly says in the Thalmor Documents that neither an Imperial OR Stormcloak victory are a good outcome for them.
>>
>>389487001
I can't wait to grow up and become an aldult.
>>
>>389486413
>skyrim's story
>>
>>389486413
>The Antifa Mindset
>>
>>389486958
Thalmor make that rule because faith in Talos is one of reality's pillar, and they want to revert the world back to the beginning when Elves are immortal gods
>>
>>389489720
They are screwed then.
Tiber achieved CHIM the ultimate lore armor.

Tough luck piss skins better luck next kalpa.
>>
>>389486413
Elderly wisdom is recognizing Mundus for the trap that it is. The Thalmor did nothing wrong.
>>
>>389486853

If the Empire can be kept weak and vulnerable by a single ornery snownigger, then it deserves to be put out of it's misery; it's no longer fit for purpose.
>>
Im the mothafuckin dragon born, why cant I rule skyrim and be the second cumming of talos Bitch
>>
>>389491828
t."Divines"
>>
>>389486413
>arguing about two badly written retarded factions
>>
Degenerate Imperials brought a bunch of trash from the southern borders with them. I remember when you could take your whole family over to Whiterun and enjoy the day at the market. Now you have to leave the elders at home because Redguards like to play "knockout" in the streets against unsuspecting elder citizens. On top of that, you can't even walk into the city limits without being accosted by disgusting Kajit trying to sell you their liquid Jew. Then you have those environmental nutjobs, the Forsworn. When's the last time you were able to safely take your wife to Markath to buy her some fine jewelry without hearing some environmental jihadi Forsworn shouting "nature is great!" and beheading random bystander in the street markets? Sure, the guards end up hacking them to death, but we should bomb the shit out of them in the highlands and gas their caves.

Thanks, Imperials, thanks for bringing the trash along with you and for weakening local governments so they can't effectively deal with domestic jihadi shit heads. I can't wait for the fabled Dragonborn to arrive and herald an age of BTFO'ing out of you and your commie minority trash friends with his mere voice.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.