[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deleting a thread about a video game on a board about video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Underwater Ray Ramano 3.jpg (85KB, 720x492px) Image search: [Google]
Underwater Ray Ramano 3.jpg
85KB, 720x492px
>deleting a thread about a video game on a board about video games with an image that doesn't break any rules

Lets try this again. Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth. It's a video game.
>>
>>389473778
There's always garbage threads to delete. Why the fuck do they kill vidya threads?
>>
File: utawarerumono-mask-of-truth.jpg (365KB, 1777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
utawarerumono-mask-of-truth.jpg
365KB, 1777x1000px
>>389473778
If you mean that Nosuri picture in OP, it might have been too lewd.
>>
>>389474993
>>389475218
I guess I made it an easy target, I just thought the thread would die too soon if I didn't post the best scene in the game so far.
>>
>>
File: touk2.jpg (27KB, 512x360px) Image search: [Google]
touk2.jpg
27KB, 512x360px
>>389475714
Sadly these games never had much popularity in /v/. I don't remember Mask of Deception threads lasting very long either, which is sad. /vitagen/ likes to discuss these surprisingly.
>>
>>389473778
It's okay, OP. Mods keep deleting Chris-chan threads even though he's a staple of old /v/.
Of course, those faggots are too new to remember.
>>
>weebtrash
It deserved to get deleted
>>
>>389476331
>it's okay because it's le /v/ culture
Off-topic shit is off-topic shit.
>>
>>389476331
Can confirm. I'm not into in that shit, though. Just wish they'd stay consistent. They let e-celeb threads slide whenever the fuck they're interested.
>>
>>389476242
Yeah I pretty much go to /vitagen/ for the Underwater Ray Ramano discussion. Anyway so far the game is really good, my only complaint is that all that grinding in the Dream Arena went to waste since levels and BP don't carry over.
>>
>>389476531
Chris chan's life revolves around video games. He gave us Sonichu which is both a Sonic and a Pikachu, both of which are video game related.
If you were here in 2007-2009 you'd know that.
>>
played the original and watched the anime do the new games continue the story or is it a new cast?
>>
>>389473778
I remember watching probably the first season of the anime back in 2006 and vaguely remember it revealing that it was planet of the apes for furfags.
>>
>>389477187
Been here since 2007. It's garbage. Shit should be deleted. Anyone that posts e-celeb faggotry should be permanently banned.
>>
>>389477378
MoD takes place in a new country with a new cast and some cameos. MoT ties the two games together.
>>
>>389477527
>Been here since 2007
Prove it.
>>
>>389477712
so do the original characters play a big part or just show up for a scene and disappear?
>>
>>389478203
Aruru, Kamyu, Oboro, Kurou, Benawi, Gurii, Doraa, Touka and Karura all have a decent amount of screentlme.
>>
>>389478564
no eruru? what about mc?
>>
Is the vita version worth playing?
>>
>>389478874
Hakuoro is gone due to the whole Iceman merging of the halves, though there's a remote chance he's reincarnated/alive independent of god(s) he was layered on. Eruru is searching for Hakuoro in hopes that the chance is true, and hasn't been seen.
>>
>>389479129
I'm playing PS4 version, but since these games are mostly visual novels, I think they work very well on Vita too. SRPG combat shouldnt have that much framerate problems and such.
>>
>>389479129
It is pretty comfy playing it on my bed, so I guess that's a yeah.
>>
>>389474993
Because 4chan is Reddit now. The normalfags won.
>>
>>389479339
I have both PS4 and Vita but I prefer to play games like these on the Vita.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.