[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we going to go back to shitting on Sonic in 2 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: sonic_forces.png (1001KB, 600x976px) Image search: [Google]
sonic_forces.png
1001KB, 600x976px
I miss the old days already. I mean everyone knows Mario puts out better games right?
>>
>>389470126
>I miss the old days
What, with the Sonic Cycle?
At least in this era we've finally learned to expect it's going to be shit.
>>
>>389470126
>Mario puts out better games
Only on average. Sonic has higher highs and lower lows.
>>
Did Lizuka go Too Far?
>>
>>389470126
>that fucking red fox thing on the left
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK
STOP IT WITH THE FANFICTION.NET TIER SHIT ALREADY
IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A LAZY TAILS SPRITE EDIT THAT WAS MADE SO THERE COULD BE A SIDE CHARACTER LIKE TAILS EXCEPT MORE EDGY.
You can't write this shit.
>>
>>389471160
Recent Mario games have been serviceable, but not what I would call good.
>>
>>389471160
>Sonic has higher highs
Yeah maybe in like 1994 compared to SMW
>>
Why the fuck are they releasing a 3D Sonic that close to a 3D Mario? It's like they want to make their game look bad.
>>
>>389471160
think they exhausted mario and their inability to mix things up with him means mario will never get better
>>
Forces will be the game that saves the Sonic series.
>>
File: 1504332778492.jpg (15KB, 479x351px) Image search: [Google]
1504332778492.jpg
15KB, 479x351px
>>389470126
I'm looking forward to it because I think it'll fun. I'm also glad to see edgeiness come back. Takes me back to the 2000's internet.
>>
>>389471797
Why the fuck are they releasing a 3D Sonic that close to a 2D Sonic? It's like they want to make their game look bad.
>>
denuvo lmfao
>>
>>389471228
>EXCEPT MORE EDGY.
What's edgy looking about that avatar?Look at the giant glasses.
>>
>>389471995

how?
>>
>>389472143
Because the ending of the 2D one ties on the 3D one, because Sega couldn't leave that one untainted.
>>
>>389472143
Forces is coming out days after Odyssey. This is almost Opoona-tier stupid.
>>
>>389472626
>REEEEEEEEEEEE! TAINTED REEEEEEEEEE! THIS LITTLE CONNECTION HAS RUINED ME FOREVER!!!!! ALL I SEE IS FILTH FOREVER REEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>389473146
>It's not obvious that they changed the final boss to shoehorn it into Furry Simulator
Fuck off boostfag
>>
>>389472845

why though? The switch has a lower install base. Sonic Forces is a multiplatform.
>>
>>389470126
This game is a bizarre abortion of everything wrong with modern Sonic games.
>Oh, people liked it when the storylines had a bit of an edge! Let's make a super edgy villian who's faster than Sonic!
>You liked Colors, right...? Well back to the boost gameplay and wisps! No improvements or direction, and still doesn't do boost better than Unleashed. And even then, boost is not the best style of 3D Sonic and has the least platforming. It's getting tiresome.
>Oh, you like Classic Sonic? Generations was goo, right? Well here's Sky Blue Jr. Sonic. And don't worry, we didn't forget Green Hill Zone! Mania does classic Sonic gameplay right, the "classic" generations stages were the worst part of it besides the shitastic bosses
>Shits over the characterization of Shadow and Chaos to make them villians again out of nowhere, brings Zygarde or whatever the fuck his name was and pretends he had any impact
>Our fans love makings OCs, let's let them make their own OCs in game!

Remember when the main trio was Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, ocasionally with Amy or Shadow along for the ride? Now the main trio is fucking Sonic, Little Sky Blue Sonic and your very own Original the Character. How the fuck does this happen? Is there any developer that could have handled this series worse than modern SEGA and Sonic Team?
>>
>>389470126
I hope it's as good as Generations.

If not, then I hope it's as terrible, yet entertaining, as 2006 or SA 2.

Seems to go more into the Generations direction, though.
>>
>>389472143
Who cares?
The only people that do are the Switch users and those are negligible for a multiplatform title.
>>
>>389470126 (OP)
Everytime I look at this game it just keeps getting worse and worse
>>
>>389471228
>He doesn't know
>>
>>389473367
That's why I said "almost". Competition is competition. That's possibly a couple million potential buyers busy with another platformer. Not just any platformer, maybe even GOTY (for people not into huge open worlds).
>>
>>389473747
Japs are clueless about what Sonic fans want.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.