[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point of being a contrarian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 34

File: 1477513087141.png (112KB, 637x658px) Image search: [Google]
1477513087141.png
112KB, 637x658px
what's the point of being a contrarian?
>>
Because it makes you feel superior and mysterious in a satisfying way
>>
if it's genuine then there's a point to it
>>
What's the point of following the crowd?
>>
you grow out of being a contrarian around 24-26
>>
The problem with this label is you slap it on anyone who doesn't like what the new popular thing is. People may or may not have legitimate reasons for disliking something and you need to understand that.
>>
>>389462349
I really hope so because I've been a huge shithead contrarian since I was about 15. I'm 25 now and it's becoming tiresome.
>>
Just because something is popular doesn't mean you have to like it.

I do pity those that hate everything popular, though.
>>
>>389462219
I've got it the other way around.
>try to hear about games as early as possible to really get in on it
>the ones I end up loving turn out to be the ones no one's heard of

It's not my fucking fault. It's a curse.
Or maybe aaa devs just suck.
>>
>>389462219

nescessarry counterballance against mass popularity feed back loops. Right or wrong they keep people honest instead of becoming complacent. Think of it a sociatel Devils advocate.
>>
>>389462219
the same as any subconscious behavior.
It is not a choice.
>>
>>389462219
Not believing in anything means you can't be wrong.
>>
>>389462349
And right into being a conformist goy.
>>
>someone told me with a straight face that "border lands 2 was one of, if not the best fps games they have ever played in their life"
>I know for a fact this person has played less FPS games than the amount of fingers on one hand

guess im a tipper
>>
>>389462219
Sometimes, I just don't like whatever the main craze is. Popular or not, it doesn't mean 100% of the population will enjoy it and every hate is just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian
>>
>>389462219
>retard posts normie garbage game ala watch dogs or mobashit
>you just hate it coz its popular
long time ago /v/ had standards. People who posted shit games thinking this is your average video game forum got ridiculed and bullied out.
Today /v/ is the shitposting board where everything goes as long as you get some attention
>>
>>389462669
>WoW comes out, check it out
>get bored by level 20, shrug it off and move on

>suddenly the entire planet is playing WoW
>starts asking me all the time if I am gonna play
>'I prefer Ultima Online.'
>'wat is that lol anon you are such a hipster'
>>
>>389462219
whats the point of dismissing valid criticism with buzzwords that hold 0 weight to them?
>>
File: Kyon.jpg (490KB, 1399x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyon.jpg
490KB, 1399x1080px
>Live in cave
>Play video games as I find them
>Toss some in the trash, put some in a museum
>Log onto 4chan
>Turns out the trash games are "popular" and appeal to the lowest common denominator who don't understand game design remedial 88
>The great games are never talked about unless someone starts ironically shitposting about them to generate false traffic because most of /v/ recognizes the game as good
>Get called "contrarian" because butthurt redditorfags can't handle the fact that they enjoy putting shit in their mouth and have to damage control their own psyche.
>>
>>389463095
Nigga if you didn't play WoW during that peak era, you seriously missed out.
>>
>>389463090
what do you expect?
AAA-gaming and Sony completely ruined each and every standard of vidya
>>
>>389462219
Imagine being so butthurt that someone on /v/ shits on a game you like that you make a post like that.
>>
>>389462943
you'll be 30 some day too anon.
>>
>>389462349
26 here, you better be right cause I'm sick of hating everything and being miserable
>>
>>389463075
Then his statement may well be correct and there is no reason to sperg on him since he doesnt have much gaming experience.
>>
>>389463275
so you start liking objectively bad shit as soon as you hit 30?
damn
>>
>shitty flavor of the month game
>"I do not like this video game despite the hype because of reason x, y and z"
>YOU'RE JUST A CONTRARIAN, FUCKING /v/!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off
>>
The only popular games I hate are ones that are legitimately shit, like Life is Strange and Va11halla
>>
>>389463359
no shit, it's why some people still like country music
>>
>>389463231
I spectated enough of every last person I lived with during the time to get the gist of it.

They'd always tell me things like that.
And then I'd watch, and it would ultimately boil down to fighting the same scripted fight a multitude of times, so that you may eventually gain access to another scripted fight that you'll have to fight a multitude of times.
And the worst part is, even after months upon months of watching that, it never actually LOOKED like they were making any progress in any way.
It looked boring.
>>
>>389463359
no, you calm down and just like what you like.
>>
>>389462219
I like Rick & morty
>>
>>389462451
Sure, but the average hate thread never sees any legitimate criticism, and if it does it's entirely spiteful.
I think if anons actually explained why they disliked something instead of giving 1 sentence maybe we would have actual quality discussion
>>
>>389462219
contrarian has lost all meaning here.
If you don't like somd flavor of the month game you get called a contrarian even if you explain yourself.
Either way, anyone who uses contrarian as a counterpoint or argument just shows that they can't backup their views
>>
>>389462219
contrarians sometimes spark actual discussion and can address elephants in the room no one else is willing to.
>>
>>389463492
What's wrong with country music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHM4HTNxzYg
>>
Rip minecraft, I miss alpha
>>
>>389462219
because opinions come in all shapes and sizes
>>
>>389463647
I've seen plenty of legit criticisms for Overwatch, The Last of Us, Undertale, Pubg, BotW, that all get met with memes and buzzwords as retorts

This isn't a one sided issue, /v/ in general doesn't care about video games, they just want to fight with other anons. There's nothing wrong with disliking mainstream gaming because mainstream gaming is a much different audience than it was last generation and the generation before that etc
>>
>>389462219
When you spend years being shunned or ridiculed by people who are what the world around you defines as "popular", you tend to build a resentment towards any and all things popular, regardless of quality or merit. If a majority likes it, you immediately distance yourself from it and try to remain a part of that special group you made so many mental gymnastics for in an attempt to justify it as superior. After all, you never had a choice, you were born on the wrong side of the social fence. The best you could do was convince yourself it was better. As you grow older, if your mind remains as weak as it was when you were a child, then you never break free of this. You remain a loser
>>
>>389462219
Its fun watching everybody lose their shit because you don't like something and try to explain you why you should.
>>
>>389462552
Wow it must suck so bad knowing the only reason you don't like something is because its popular. Sounds so petty and ignorant to me.

Like a white girl that fucks brown people just to piss off her parrents.
>>
>>389463647
Yeah but good luck with that. You're on a board of people who willing act like idiots.
>>
>>389464251
Nobody explains why you should like something aside from posting fedoras and trenchcoats
>>
>>389464168
I've seen plenty of legit criticisms for all those games get met with proper rebuttals which are then refuted with memes, the fuck is your point?

On here, there is no criticism. There is only what people have decided, or what someone else has decided for them. Then that is parroted over and over and over for (you)'s. No one wants to hear reason, or listen to criticism. They want to be told they're right, and that they've always been right, and anyone who disagrees with them is and always has been a waste of fucking space.
>>
>>389464357
I disagree
>>
>don't like PUBG simply because it's a early access game
>"Hurr you don't like it because it's popular! BTFO "FOTM" game right?!"
No, I seriously don't believe in paying someone to beta test a game, nor do I kickstart games on a promise.
>>
>>389464471
So once it comes out in full youll like it then. Okay.
>>
>>389464847
Not him, but I don't really care for what I see so far, if things stay the same then I won't, and that upsets /v/ for some reason
>>
>>389464471
>>don't like PUBG simply because it's a early access game
I have never seen this in one of those threads, I doubt you have ever gone to one more then once.

>>"Hurr you don't like it because it's popular! BTFO "FOTM" game right?!"
This has never been an answer that wasn't a fucking strawman.

INBF some nufag reddit spacing handwave argument.
>>
>>389464847
Depends on how the finished product looks and plays. Majority of EA games go through so much shit that they never leave EA or the Devs give up and halfass a release (ARK).
>>
File: 1457278985741.gif (13KB, 750x528px) Image search: [Google]
1457278985741.gif
13KB, 750x528px
I had someone legitimately tell me that they hated Pokémon because it was popular. I asked them why specifically, and they looked all smug and just said "Why would I like something that so many other people like?"

People like this should be euthanized. Not people who don't like Pokémon. It's tired shit in my own opinion
>>
>>389465112
Go back further than a month, prior to all the "Times /v/ was wrong" threads that I purposely avoid because they're just shitposting threads for falseflagging morons.
>>
>>389464847
That isn't what they said at all or even implied, are you 14 or something?
>>
>>389462219

If you are on this board it makes you part of the vocal majority that shits on every game that is popular.

If you are fat and make money from Patreon with shitty reviews your name is Jim Sterling and you get money out of it
>>
>>389464441
>criticizing criticism
that doesn't invalidate the original criticism. what you're talking about is fanboy tier defense of any criticism towards their game. see: any botw thread
>>
>been on /v/ since 2006
>still judge games without considering popularity
Is this the true fedora way?
>>
File: yogi-hari-joyful.jpg (16KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
yogi-hari-joyful.jpg
16KB, 300x331px
>someone got so butthurt about atheists being associated with fedoras that the author goes out of his way to put God in every other sentence.
>>
>>389465518
Yes, the cool people on /v/ follow their redditors brothers
>>
>>389462219
What's the point of forcing yourself to like shit just because you're told to

A lot of people will play garbage or unvaried games for little to no reason at all

A lot of people will put up myriads of issues and defend it to the death like Dark Souls even though there's lots not to like

The point is that bad corporate practices can be somewhat culled and good ones can be incentivized

If this isn't your definition of contrarian fair enough but if it is then you just never want to see anyone disagree with you
>>
>>389462219
It makes low INT dweebs feel like they are smart. They have no skills, physical or otherwise, so they try to compensate by creating a fantasy worldview in which they know all of the answers and everyone else is wrong about everything.
>>
>>389462219
Seeking attention
>>
>>389462349
You grow back into it in 30s.
>>
Contrarian is just a way to shit on someone that doesn't like something that's popular not the reverse, especially when it comes to games.
>>
>>389465430
>see: any botw thread
botw is far from the GOAT the industry makes it out to sound but even you have to admit most botw threads are full of hyperbolic hate from people who never even played the game. From years ago when it was announced there has been hate to such an extreme level.

But then again why would I expect you to have a little brevity when you want to express why most of /v/ doesn't like a game, just attack the fans and make out to be their loyalty. Easy, now tell me your favorite game so I can over exaggerate then personally attack you when you try to defend it. Your like that faggot Madox who put out a OOT video while ignoring the real flaws but attacks stupid shit while belittling the fans. Your exactly like that literal cuck.

See how easy that was.
>>
At the end of the day, its just pathetic virgins losers arguing with other equally pathetic virgin loser over how they're better.
>>
>>389462219
what if i just genuinely don't like what most people like?
>>
>what is the point of being a contrarian
Being a fucking asshat for one. I imagine if you're being a contrarian for actual benefit it would be to generate discussion and get actual, constructive thoughts on a game by attacking it and having others defend what they like about it instead of asking outright where they give a limp dick response that tells you jack shit.

The other reason is to shitpost.
>>
>>389465979
>you have to admit most botw threads are full of hyperbolic hate from people who never even played the game
not anywhere near the majority of the people who criticize it. i've never seen threads like botw threads where people are literally forced to timestamp their copy of the game just so retards stfu about them never having played it.

>From years ago when it was announced there has been hate to such an extreme level
i don't recall this at all. i thought everyone was pretty hype, myself included. the fact is, besdies all of it's minor flaws, the lack of dungeons is an absolute joke.

>now tell me your favorite game
don't even have one. there's so many good games i can't even come close to picking one. i think the most perfect game i've ever played is probably super metroid but it's probably not even my favorite metroidvania.

>going off on a maddox rant
we all remember when he wasn't a complete faggot. it'll be okay anon, let it out.
>>
>>389462349
Bullshit. 28 here. Yeah, maybe you get a year or too of respite from trying too hard to be unique, or stop trying so hard to fit in if you're an ultra normie. You get more jaded and bitter than you ever could have imagined a couple years later, though. I'm not necessarily a contrarian, but my God is the world and almost everything in it shit.
>>
>>389466240
You should examine your own reasoning to make sure you are really being genuine or if you are being an edgy contrarian. Since most of the time your statement indicates edgy contrarianism you should be worried. It is possible that you are just a weirdo but you need to be careful.
>>
File: 1452210165099.png (767KB, 473x632px) Image search: [Google]
1452210165099.png
767KB, 473x632px
>>389465939
Confirmed

t. 33yo

Fuck the crowd anyway, most people my age in my city are empty shells that don't know what they like or dislike because they have never asked themselves, they ask their peers.
>>
>>389466240
Well there is probably at least one thing you like that is the majority. But I'm talking about things outside of vidya. You have to go out of your way to be contrarian then.
>>
File: 1480131472134.png (843KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1480131472134.png
843KB, 785x757px
What is the point of being a trendwhore?
People have different preferences get over it you asshurt children.

>h-he didn't like game I like f-fucking contrarian
>>
>>389462219
the only thing worse than a contrarian is the one faggot who calls everyone who dislikes something he likes a contrarian
>>
While maybe for the case of videogames it isn't true, the crowd is usually wrong.
Example: christians, they have to argue against science to keep their belief afloat or lie deliberately and claim it was all parables, meanwhile meditation has been reported by science to improve health and cause spiritual experiences.
>>
If you are not a normie, that doesnt mean you are a contrarian, it just means you are not a normie.
>>
>>389466614
Meditating is Haram, infidel.
>>
File: BigSword_zps753d52f1.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
BigSword_zps753d52f1.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>389466614
Forgot, pic related is me.
>>
>>389462349
>>389465939
>not growing ever more cynical with time
i wouldn't even call it hating whats popular. more just hating everything desu.
>>
>>389466395
>>389466436
>Everyone is wrong but me
Have you ever considered the possibility that you are wrong?
>>
>>389464167
And yours are shaped like poop
>>
>>389462219
The "represent /v/ with a single image" thread was yesterday, buddy.
>>
File: relax-4.jpg (73KB, 1000x485px) Image search: [Google]
relax-4.jpg
73KB, 1000x485px
>>389462219
mfw I just enjoy those peanut-brained normies run headlong into the next paywall in their pursuit of the entertainment enjoyment bubble while I have a decent conversation with fellow gamers on /vr/ whenever I want.
>>
>>389466876
Define "wrong." I don't beat my dick over the 800th capeshit movie in a decade, and that makes me "wrong"?
>>
File: 1493316706737.jpg (62KB, 655x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493316706737.jpg
62KB, 655x552px
>>389463204
(you)
>>
>>389462219
What's the point in coming up with shitty memes like this to defend your brainwashed fanboyish need to white-knight for multi-billion-dollar developers whose feelings require no defending?
>>
>tfw to intelligent too enjoy popular games
>>
File: Riley.jpg (32KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
Riley.jpg
32KB, 360x450px
>>389466876
Its not really about right or wrong, its choosing to not join the majority in something because you dont like that something, and you know that some of the people in the majority dont like it either, they are just doing that something to earn social credits, a normie. A contrarian is somebody that doesnt do something only because a majority of people are doing it. I dont think im a normie or a contrarian but yeah i always ask myself if im being a cunt.
>>
>>389467095
Those movies are made for kids, it's strange that you would have such strong opinions about them.
>>
>>389467517
>you know that some of the people in the majority dont like it either, they are just doing that something to earn social credits
How do you know this? Even if it is true, earning social credits isn't a bad thing.
>>
>i dislike game because X, Y and Z
>LOL U JUST HATE IT BECUZ IT POPULAR
fuck off
>>
>>389467301
Anon I want you to look closer at what you typed
I fear that you are the demons
>>
>>389467675
When someone uses the terms "normies," "going with the crowd", "sheep," "drones" or various other similar remarks it is fair to assume they have ulterior motives for disliking it.
>>
>>389467631
>doing things you don't like to earn normie points is a good thing
>watching sports, which you find boring, just so you can talk about it at the watercooler
>watching game of thrones, which you find boring, just you can talk about it at the watercooler
not him but that sounds p gay
>>
File: 1482735302104.jpg (57KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1482735302104.jpg
57KB, 800x598px
>tell someone I don't like some popular anime
>get called a contrarian
>it's well known to that person that I adore some movies in the MCU
>>
>>389463647

Nobody here owes you a nuanced explanation on their opinion of a video game. Especially when they come here to bullshit and blow off steam.

Hell, a lot of times it's just a case of having to repeat the same canned criticisms of a game so might as well save everyone time and just use a buzzword.

Thinking "you can't just NOT like something you have to give a good reason" is a sort of up your own ass way of thinking that people come here to get away from.
>>
>>389467631
>earning social credits isn't a bad thing.

So you do stuff you don't like to impress people that don't care?

"You humans sure are retarded"
T. Gordon Shumway
>>
>>389467982
Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>389467675
>i dislike game because X, Y and Z

Yeah, cuz that's what you retards always do here. Presenting your views with well argumented points, not just spouting "IT'S GARBAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEE" shitposts endlessly, amirite?
Sure thing pal.
>>
>>389468067
I don't have to because I am an alpha male and other people are doing things they don't like in order to impress me.
>>
>>389468079
maybe, but at least i'll never waste my life doing things solely for the purpose of being accepted by others.
>>
>>389467868
And how do you think those ulterior motives where cultivated? Outside influences maybe?
>>
>>389462219
That small chance that you may be on to something and everyone else is either stupid or just following what someone else did because they don't want to be left out.
>>
>>389468160
No, but you will waste your life doing things solely to set yourself apart from others.Because that's somehow better.
>>
>the highest sellers are trash like Fifa,Overwatch and PUBG
>noooo stop not liking popular things

?
>>
>>389466790
How am I a fedora? I have a belief, just not the ascientific one.
>booohooo if you trust science you're a fedora
So calling the witch doctor instead of the doctor is halal for christians and not fedoras?
>>
>>389468276
>Everyone else is wrong and my taste is superior
>stop liking what I don't like
>REEEE
>>
>>389468153
Keep riding those waves,chad!
>>
>>389467529
Alright, the movie studios don't seem to think so, but I'll make your false assumption for the sake of argument.
So where's the modern equivalent of the stuff I like. Where's the new day Cat on a Hot Tin Roof? Where's the contemporary equivalent to Rainman? Blade runner? Big country? Shit, even the 90s had The Iron Giant and The Matrix, among others.
Movies these days feel so soulless and empty.
To be fair, as far as capeshit, Deadpool was pretty damn good, but that's kind of a satirical outlier.
>>
>>389468360
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>389468343
No, you are a fedora because you brought up christianity on a video games message board.
>>
>>389468360
>I personally dislike game
>lmao dumb neet go back to your pantsu sims
>>
File: free shrugs.png (159KB, 549x437px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
159KB, 549x437px
>>389462219
It's funny because this post and screencap is contrarian in and of itself by going against the norm of /v/ because you dont like it. Perhaps you'd be better off where you came from. :))
>>
>>389468275
>if you don't like doing things just to be accepted that means you're just a contrarian who does things to be an individual
i bet if you moved to san francisco you'd suck dick just to fit in
>>
>>389468360
Not the anon, but I heard PUBG has shitty moderation and even a count of people who got banned for "stream-sniping". I'd like to give a try to Overwatch, one thing that I don't really like but doesn't dissuade me from playing it is that it is trying too hard to have a diverse cast. Having more than 5 people from the same country is extremely difficult
>>
>>389462219
Makes you feel smart because you didn't fall for it. I'm going to start a review channel that tries to be as positive and upbeat and optimistic as possible. What game should I review first?
>>
>>389468125
>/v/ is one person meme
Maybe Reddit is more for you?
>>
>>389468418
And the 2000s had no country for old men and Gran tourino. The fuck does 2010s have?
>>
>>389468602
Vitamin Quest
>>
>>389468602
tor
>>
>>389468602
Jackie Chan
>>
File: PICKLE RIIIIIICK.png (556KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
PICKLE RIIIIIICK.png
556KB, 960x540px
>>389463635
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/V? TOLD ME IT WAS BAD, BURRP PICKLE RICK IS FOR SHEEP. i TURNED MYSELF IN TO A PICKLE, GOY!
>>
>>389469004
Please stop forcing this meme. Please, I'm fucking begging you.
>>
>>389468029
>Thinking "you can't just NOT like something you have to give a good reason" is a sort of up your own ass way of thinking that people come here to get away from.

Yep, people come here to get away from thinking. There was a time you could come here and learn about games, discuss what you do and don't like about them and get some pretty solid recommendations.

Today it's flooded with insecure people like yourself that just stick your fingers in your ears and scream thoughtlessly about how terrible everything is. I agree this is easier than having personal goals and improving yourself, but this attitude does nothing but cause you to further isolate yourself and decay.
>>
>>389465719
There is almost always a valid reason why the masses enjoy something. If you take it in objectively and look for the things you DO like about it instead of focusing only on the things you don't, you will probably enjoy it too. Glass half full vs glass half empty, ignorance is bliss etc. And I'm not talking about stuff that is rated ~7/10 but is still popular for whatever reason; disliking that wouldn't really be contrarian. I mean stuff that is both highly rated and very popular.

You'll enjoy life a lot more if you take this approach instead of knowingly being a contrarian
>>
>>389469159
I love this subtle smugness and air of superiority you people give. As bad as contrarians, yet too self-righteous to realize it.
>>
>>389469098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
>>
>wtf why dont you have the same taste as everyone else???
>>
>>389469413
It's so contrived, it's so unfunny, it's the posterboy for the dying humour of the post ironic age.
>>
>>389468603
>Pointing out the stupid shit that the vast majority of the people here does on daily bases is a meme xDXD

Consider suicide
>>
File: 1457242408108.jpg (57KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
1457242408108.jpg
57KB, 548x546px
I feel that way about Metroid: Samus Returns. You have to literally be the most shit-eating cunt of a contrarian to hate that game after it's basically bared it's entire asshole to us.

>Actual boss fights with patterns and not "shove 100 missiles up it's ass"
>No two metroids are the same, almost every encounter is different
>Samus doesn't talk, story takes a backseat to Chozo lore you can find
>Melee counter doesn't actually do damage, it's just a glorified "get the fuck off me" button and trying to spam it will get your ass beat
>Game is actually pretty fucking hard on normal, Fusion mode is the hardest Metroid has ever been
>Absolutely everyone with a review copy is fucking glowing with excitement saying "holy fucking christ alive Metroid is BACK"
>Some people calling it Super Zero Mission
>b-b-b-but muh mercury steam
>b-b-b-but muh other m
>b-b-b-but muh fed force
>b-b-b-but muh am2r
>Not being able to enjoy both AM2R AND a fucking incredible return to form from Nintendo themselves

It's gotten to the point where my two friends who bitched and moaned every single step of the way since SR's reveal have BTFO by facts so hard all they can say is "w-w-well it's only on 3DS that sucks"
>>
>>389469336
There's the insecurity I was talking about. It wasn't intended to be smug, yet you assume it was an attack.
>>
>>389462349
Some people can't outgrow mental illnesses
>>
File: 1483575954771.png (53KB, 366x263px) Image search: [Google]
1483575954771.png
53KB, 366x263px
>have an opinion at all
>literally EVERYONE hates you for it
It's a fucking miracle that humanity as a species has managed to co-exist with each other for so long when we all hate everyone, including ourselves.
>>
>>389462219
>Fall into category B for genuine reasons
>I'm an edgy contrarian regardless
Can't win, don't try
>>
>>389468029
this. there's literally nothing wrong with just saying a game is shit. sure you could go and quote the 50 posts with criticisms already in the thread that you agree with but who has the fucking time. even after some shitter demands a reason for your dislike and you give them one they just say you're a drone because you agree with reasons other people also dislike the game.

it's fascinating how defensive fanbases get over video games. botw threads are either 90% shitposting or nintendo friends really are drones.
>>
>>389463204
What games do you consider trash and what do you consider museum tier?
>>
>>389469586
>w-w-well it's only on 3DS that sucks
i don't know shit about the game other than it's getting hyped to be pretty gud but i agree with your friends.
>>
File: Mynega.jpg (7KB, 92x213px) Image search: [Google]
Mynega.jpg
7KB, 92x213px
>>389469586
It's easy to label all the critisism as bait but i wonder if all the hate for the glorious return of Samus is because the fanbase feels snakebitten after all those years whitout any Metroid game.
>>
>>389469793
No, the board community is filled with vocal minorities. Everyone wants to have nice discussions about games but there's the loud shitters that congregate in several threads, some of the normal people take the bait
>>
>>389470137
This.
I've been hurt too many times now. It's gonna take a lot to win me over at this point.
>>
>>389470009
Trash: Fallout post 2, Skyrim, Bioshock, you know, the standard affair.

Museum tier: Odin Sphere, Axiom Verge, and to show I'm not some hipster, I recently played FEAR 1 for the first time and was blown away by how good it was.
>>
>>389465665
>Remember when being an atheist simply meant not believing in a divine power
>Has become the philosophy of pseudointellect hipsters

Can I go back to just not believing because that just my way of life without some shitters ruining it?
>>
>>389462219
most popular games are garbage though lol.
Especially post League of Legends.
>>
>>389470356
but /v/ likes Bioshock and New Vegas
>>
>>389470407
No M-Morty, you can't. That's *BUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* n-not how it works. When a bunch of hipster d-douchebags take over your beliefs, you're gonna be br-branded as one of them, Morty. It's *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* pointless to even bother, just like life.
>>
File: 1503409702678.png (107KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1503409702678.png
107KB, 500x418px
>>389470356
>New Vegas and Bioshock are trash
They actually are good games though, I've finished New Vegas several times
>>
>>389468442
It was an example.
>>
>>389470547
They also like dark souls and hunie pop. What's your point?
>>
>>389470547
>>389470631

Bioshock 2 is okay, but NV is more of the same of Fallout 3, except SOME areas are better thought out than earlier areas, but it still falls under the trash design of bethseda games. ESPECIALLY if you compare them to Fallout 1 or even 2.
>>
>>389470356
>play fear
>think its great
>can't bring myself to finish it
>same with the metro games
why does fps have to be such a garbage, unfun genre
>>
>>389470898
I don't think the genre is for you
>>
>>389462219
There'a nothing wrong with disliking something thats popular so long its not solely based off the popularity of that game.

Having genuine, rational complaints is normal. Is it not?
>>
>>389462219
>what's the point of being a contrarian?
To force yourself out of the mediocre sea of bobbleheads praising unpraiseworthy garbage EVERY TIME and look at things differently from time to time. You might find perspectives you never knew existed, expanding your horizon and so forth. You might even develop standards and an own taste that does withstand peer pressure, certain trends or other superficial marketing ("jewing" if you prefer) mumbo jumbo that does not usually stand the test of time.
>>
>>389470898
I had trouble playing metro not because it was an fps but because in order to get the good endings you have to do such obscure and specific shit.
>>
>>389469970
But there is something wrong about it. It severely diminishes your ability to think critically and communicate. It goes without saying that gaming doesn't matter all that much but if you can't articulate something simple that doesn't matter, how do you expect to have the experience to articulate something that DOES matter?
>>
>>389470743
NV had a lot of bumps because development was rushed. It was a love letter to the first 2 games and it still managed to deliver. It was made using Fallout 3's engine but at least the story was much more fleshed out. Factions are disgruntled with each other but many are willing to work with each other if you fix their shit, in contrast to Fallout 3's "US OR THEM" mentality with the BoS and the Enclave. It was lore-friendly considering that the xenophobic tendencies of the BoS were pretty much getting them killed slowly, but then they had to make all that effort a waste with FO4 because the kid has a bad tummy
>>
>>389470407
You realize it got this way because literally every edgy teenager denounces religion and thinks they're such a rebel and intellectual for doing so. It's not about atheism itself, it's about the type of person who proudly declares themself to be an atheist and shits on any sort of religious belief.
>>
File: 1445765630222.png (561KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1445765630222.png
561KB, 1250x1250px
only newfags hate Fallout 3
>>
>>389463359
No. You just start realizing that an 8/10 game isn't OMG THE WORST FUCKING GAME EVER!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1503829205892.png (63KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
1503829205892.png
63KB, 300x185px
>>389471018
>/v/ believes this
Being contrarian and forcing yourself to broaden your perspective is only at most useful when you don't over-do it. If you over-do it, you might as well join another community
>>
>>389471273
yea dude.
fallout 3 isn't one of the worst games ever designed.

it's really enjoyable to play in No Momentum Molasses Movement Hell where none of my choices matter and I can't do anything and my guns are gay and shitty.
>>
>>389471139
Well that's retarded. I have no problem with chrstians or Muslims, etc. I just don't believe
>>
>>389471370
newfag
old /v/ likes Fallout 3
>>
This site gets more and more filled with children every year. Angry kids who are desperate to rage against "the system" and feel the need to shitpost everything because that's what they think /v/ is for. No one wants to discuss anything, they just want to be bitter and angry and circlejerk with other bitter, angry people. The instantaneous, indignant, kneejerk contrarianism is just one symptom.

It's honestly unbearable. I used to be able to spend all day on this site but now I can barely stomach an hour or two before I have to do something else just to take a break from all the fucking cancer.
>>
>>389469702
There's the self-righteousness I was talking about. It wasn't intended to be smug, yet you can't help but show it anyway.
>>
>>389462219
I feel like someone made this just because they like Destiny and they feel bad that it's shit.
>>
File: 1490716113700.png (97KB, 1080x354px) Image search: [Google]
1490716113700.png
97KB, 1080x354px
This is the only acceptable reason to dislike a popular game.

It's also why I'm pirating Cuphead.
>>
File: 1504487374402.jpg (331KB, 600x967px) Image search: [Google]
1504487374402.jpg
331KB, 600x967px
>i hate this because it's popular
>i hate that this is popular
There is a difference, please learn this
>>
>>389471018
Maybe try developing critical thinking skills and a personality instead of just calling everything shit on principle and being a miserable faggot because you think doing that is somehow enlightening.
>>
i just discuss video games with my friends instead of strangers because i do not care what strangers think
if i did, they would be my friends, not strangers
>>
>>389462219
It's annoying but not as annoying as people who like shit because it's popular
>>
>>389471640
I've never seen anyone like fallout 3.
Why am I arguing with you again? I literally stated WHY fallout 3 is a bad game and you didn't actually have an argument against anything I said.
>>
>I hate game because it's popular with normies
>Game becomes hated by so many hipsters, hate opinion outweighs like
>Hipsters now have to like game because it's no longer popular
>Game gets popular again, hipsters continue cycle

This is why being an antisocial twat and not just enjoying something for the sake of enjoying it is stupid
>>
>>389468029
>Especially when they come here to bullshit and blow off steam.
I really wish these people were dead. Fuck you to death for turning /v/ into what it is today.
>>
>>389472059
there is no argument.
old /v/ likes Fallout 3.
newfags hate it.
>>
>>389468612
>Gran Tourino
>good
the only "good" part was listening to clint embarrass himself by singing in the credits.
>>
>>389472059
>I've never seen anyone like fallout 3.
Because you're new.
>>
>>389471712
>shitposting intensifies
>>
>>389472303
>If I don't like it it's shitposting
Tell me again how you're different from contrarians.
>>
>>389472189
At least you admit it's not an argument.
>>389472263
Okay so I lied, I have seen people like fallout 3, recently. Some people liked fallout 3 recently and I'd never actually seen a thread about fallout 3 before the point of people liking fallout 3 in 2016 or so.
Before that point it was never discussed or it was shit on if it got mentioned at all.
>>
>>389472059
/v/ majority does like fallout 3. i did a playthough. agree it's not a good game but it was a different enough game that at the time i enjoyed it.
>>
File: ironic.png (129KB, 230x295px) Image search: [Google]
ironic.png
129KB, 230x295px
The same reason that psy-op that is Flat Earth survived. People get a smug sense of self-satisfaction because they believe they're part of a 'club' or 'group' or 'clique' that sees things how they really are and has 'transcended' the 'normies'. Some people don't like games and pretend that their opinion is all that matters when disgusting it. Some people don't like games but can understand why people do and or why it's popular. One of these people are mentally ill children or man-children, the others are adults with clear understanding that they're not the only person in the world.

This is the point where some hipster pretends sophism is a real thing.
>>
>>389472464
The point isn't whether it is right or wrong to like Fallout 3. He and no one else is trying to convince you to like it. The point is that old /v/ liked Fallout 3, which is a fact. He provided evidence that this is true in the form of the chart. Can you show any evidence to the contrary, like some archive posts from around the release, for example?
>>
>>389472459
It's not self evident what (You) mean by "contrarian." Give me your definition and I'll be happy to answer your question.
>>
>>389472679
That image is from 2011 or so. I probably wasn't coming here during that time but I came here before that.
I'd hardly call it Old /v/ and it was probably slipped in and people called him out for it I'm sure. Images like that get made all the time and they hardly show a consensus.
In fact, that's around the time NV was released. It was probably some actual genuine contrarian bullshit to "shit on" fallout NV.
>>
>>389462219
contrarians are necessary to point out flaws in things most people praise, or to point out good sides of things most people shit on
>>
>>389472654
Social media is a blight on humanity. People can now just believe whatever they want and find a bubble of thousands of other people who think just like them, where they can be supported and sheltered from ever having to examine their own thoughts. "Facts" are now worthless because you can just generate whatever facts you want and everyone will argue that what they have is the truth and what everyone else has is propaganda. There is no discussion, there is no debate, it's a war. A war of culture that escalates by the day. /v/ is no different.
>>
>>389473273
that's not being contrarian though. that's just not being a retard.
>>
>>389472997
The usual definition, that is people that dislike something because its popular. I'm specifically talking about those that post on /v/, since those are the ones you criticize and also the ones you borrow your rethoric from.
>>
File: 1504646899618.jpg (17KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1504646899618.jpg
17KB, 240x200px
>>389470356
Ah, another self important weeb. Lol
>>
>>389463231
I didn't touch it for the first time until 2013. Took me like a year and I was one of the best mages on the server and shit on everyone that came my way. Dropped it in 2015 because it sucks dick and moved on, came back a few months ago and was backing to playing with retarded faggots in bgs and holding off most of the teams by myself again. Which is actually boring as fuck after the first dozen times; people need to seriously learn how to play this game.
>>
>>389473519
>Axiom Verge
>FEAR
>Weebish
Even Odin Sphere is highly arguable because Kamitani and Vanillaware are huge, known westaboos.
>>
>>389473460
contrarians have to point out flaws or good sides because it is necessary for their contrarian standpoint, so they must and will find them
>>
File: 1457571726891.jpg (10KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1457571726891.jpg
10KB, 183x183px
>>389465228
>hahahah the dog asks how to play video games and that's funny because dogs don't usually play video games xdddd comedy 101 also everything is nonsensical and so random and that's why its so funny and whilte im at it I also make my comic an eyesore because its so random xddd
never post this again
>>
>>389465228
These comics have never made me crack even a smile. Terrible.
>>
"contrarian" is a redditor/neofag buzzword that they use to justify their shit taste and wrong opinions. remember this
>>
>>389473554
they have to look up rotations because they're incapable of reading tooltips or doing very basic scientific testing on all the abilities and then drawing conclusions from the tests.
>>
>>389472654
>some people like the taste of shit
>why can't you just realize that some people like how shit tastes and leave them alone
because those people are retarded and need to be told that
>>
>>389473620
Yet in practice that's not the case at all and you instead get wonderful arguments like:
>Reddit game
>Meme game
>Tumblr game
>>
>>389473905
that's just being retarded not contrarian
>>
File: 1432791700807.jpg (568KB, 793x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1432791700807.jpg
568KB, 793x1016px
>>389462219
>God
>fedora
Can't even meme, dumb ass queer
>>
>>389473974
You're confusing being contrarian with playing devil's advocate. Contrarianism isn't taking the opposite position to get a better understanding of something, it's just retards who automatically take the unpopular position because they think the popular position is always wrong.
>>
Im not a contrarian.

Most people have shitty taste.
Most people are dumb, that is a scientific fact.
>>
>>389462219
Can spam Leaf Storm and Superpower.
>>
>>389474342
You're one of the few smart people with good taste?
>>
>>389473771
Tell that to /v/, who like VN "games" and weebshit games like neptunia. These games are pure garbage.
>>
>>389474270
>You're confusing being contrarian with playing devil's advocate
wrong
>Contrarianism isn't taking the opposite position to get a better understanding of something
I never claimed that
>it's just retards who automatically take the unpopular position because they think the popular position is always wrong.
contrarians and retards are vastly different things
retards take a contrarian position because hurrdurr
contrarians take a contrarian position because hurrdurr but they hurr hard enough to durr that a completely unbacked position isnt a position at all, it's just being retarded so they find something to base their claims on
>>
>>389472191
>t. zipperhead
>>
>>389473501
I never said I disliked shitposting because it's popular so I'm I'm still trying to sort out why you feel I'm a contrarian.
>>
>>389474898
Finding bad elements of a popular thing doesn't make it bad though. They're not trying to fairly evaluate the thing, both its strengths and weaknesses, they focus only on the weaknesses and assert its badness because of that. In fact they work backwards. They start with the assumption that something is bad and then try to find things to justify that position.

Thinking that you have to find a way to make something out to be bad just to "counter" the praise it receives, is an intellectually feeble position.
>>
>>389474203
>Wercome to Finrand!
>>
>>389475189
I didn't say you were a contrarian, I said you were the same as them.
>>
>>389475804
But you said precisely that right here

>>389472459
>>If I don't like it it's shitposting
>Tell me again how you're different from contrarians

Are you starting to see how pounding on a keyboard thoughtlessly can make you seem foolish?
>>
>>389471076
>in order to get the good endings you have to do such obscure and specific shit.
You literally just have to give ammo to the beggars around the world and not kill innocent people. The good endings are really easy. I bet you killed the nazis and communists who surrendered to you.
>>
>>389475525
your post is just a really long-winded way of saying "contrarians are contrarians"
>>
>>389469535
Like literally all other memes.
>>
>>389473353
People have been doing this for much longer than social media existed. It just made it a lot easier to do and a lot more apparent to the rest of us.
Shit, everyone tends to surround themselves at least partially with those who are of the same mind; we were doing it before we even developed language.
>>
>he doesn't like the same thing as me
>omg he is a contrarian!
>better tell leddit
>>
>>389476172
>>Tell me again how you're different from contrarians
>I didn't say you were a contrarian, I said you were the same as them.
Yes, your example illustrated that quite well.
>>
>>389476454
It's having a legitimate impact on society though. Retarded anti-vaxxers who seek regufe in their social media bubble are causing a resurgence of preventable diseases that were practically eradicated. There are a growing number of people who legitimately believe the earth is flat. Political tensions are the highest in decades. There's legit ideological marches/riots on a regular basis where people get hurt. It's all because of social media.
>>
>>389462219
>Play game, find okay
>Kotaku makes a grandiose article
>Go on /v/ and find everyone talking about it like the coming of the messiah
>Criticize all the opinions i disagree with it
>Get called a contrarian
>>
File: Good Goyim!.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Good Goyim!.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>389476952
And guess who's responsible in the grand scheme of things, just so they can attempt to have full-control of the vast internet?
>>
>>389476680
I even asked you to clarify what you meant by contrarian and you said

>>389473501
>The usual definition, that is people that dislike something because its popular.

You're either a moron, goalpost shifting, or shitposting. No matter which one it is you've demonstrated a glaring inability to think or communicate at a basic level.
>>
It's definitely not better than people creating a safety bubble around one thing, or liking something because it's popular. I wish people would honestly think for themselves.
>>
>>389477370
You asked me for a definition of contrarian, and I gave you the one I was using.
>Tell me again how you're different from contrarians
This implies I think you're the same as a contrarian (you know, the opposite of being different). If I wanted to say you WERE a contrarian, I would have said
>Tell me again how you're not a contrarian
This is english 101, yet you can't grasp it.

>you've demonstrated a glaring inability to think or communicate at a basic level.
The irony. Thanks for proving my point again, you're so self-righteous you cannot admit you were wrong, just like contrarians cannot admit there are merits to different opinions.
>>
>tfw you're so contrarian that you actually start hating contrarians because they're getting popular
>>
>>389477079
It's funny because you're in the exact same trap as the people you think you're criticizing. You're the exact same as the anti-vaxxers, the flat-earthers. You think your facts are truth and everyone else's are propaganda, and you reaffirm your position by surrounding yourself with people who agree with you. 4chan users in this case. You buy into a set of beliefs and then cultivate and protect those beliefs using social media.
>>
If you can make a point about it then whatever

If you do it for the sake it go fuck yourself
>>
Some people don't like popular games.
>>
>>389477789
And you surround yourself in Jewish media propaganda. Not even him, but what's your point. By your logic your as guilty as everyone else.
>>
File: 265.gif (22KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
265.gif
22KB, 750x750px
>>389473736
>>389473632
Newfags spotted.
>>
>>389478152
And that's fine. The issue being discussed is the reasoning -or lack thereof- behind why they do or don't like something.
>>
>>389478302
And actually, 4chan is far more diverse and far less biased that literally almost anywhere else.
You can always find someone that will disagree with you.
So your dumb. Stop lapping up CNNs jizz and reading CIA funded papers.
>>
What if I hate game design choices that happen to be prominent in popular games, like quest arrows?
>>
>>389478410
I believe there is merit to CIA funded papers and that CNN OCCASIONALLY does good work.
>>
File: 1460149974491.gif (21KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1460149974491.gif
21KB, 750x750px
>>389473736
>>
File: image0.gif (15KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
image0.gif
15KB, 750x500px
>>389478573
>a supermega i've never seen before
I didn't think this was possible
>>
>>389478547
I don't. But I didn't really mean you were dumb. It's a grandma's boy reference I threw in there for some wierd reason.
>>
>don't like game
>explain why
>FUCKING CONTRARIAN
why is this allowed?
>>
>>389462219
As you get older you realize that Sturgeon was right and 90% of everything is crap. The stuff we bother to pick up from the past is largely that 10% that survived the test of time and still held merit outside any hype surrounding it at release. Contrast a typical top 100 list of best songs from the 60s with a list of actual radio hits - if the person compiling the top list is worth their salt they will produce a list that looks nothing like Billboard's contemporary charts. They'll produce a list of songs people still seek out and listen to fifty years later. So you get suspicious of hype.
>>
>>389478764
Okay. So what's the top 10% for this decade?
>>
>>389478826
Not to mention the vast majority of the songs people still listen to actually were chart toppers even if plenty of chart toppers didn't make it. So not sure where you get that.
>>
>>389478750
shut the fuck up you contrarian piece of shit
>>
>>389478975
By toppers I mean say, top 20, not the very top spot, to clarify.
I look up the top 20 now and it all sounds like hideous garbage, instead of just half of them.
>>
>>389463647
I don't know what threads you fag are reading but I know exactly why shit is disliked.

On the other hand why are you so insecure about it ? Nomatter hiw much you like your shitty normie garbage. It is always going to be disliked by others.
>>
>>389478410
Assumptions. You feel like I'm threatening your beliefs so you have to categorize me as an enemy so I can be disregarded.

Real truth is often difficult to discern now. Real facts are lost amongst the never-ending torrent of biased or outright fabricated ones. Discussion and debate is drowned out by self-righteous indignation. Everyone has an agenda. Trying to decide what to believe is exhausting and bleak and honestly it's one of the reasons I'd just kill myself if there weren't still people I cared about.
>>
>>389463669
But they can. Not with arguments hut with "it's fun Lul XD"

"how can you not like it lul"
>>
>>389478826
Not that guy but I find it usually takes about 10 years before you can tell what has stood the test of time and was actually a modern classic.

I mean, today we have a pretty solid idea in our minds of what "the 90s" were like, yeah? The fashion, the music, the attitudes, etc. Yet we weren't aware of it at the time, that was the norm. It wasn't until about the mid-late 2000s that the idea of "the 90s" fully conceptualized. It's the same thing for our current times. In 10-15 years we'll see the 2010s as having a particular identity, and we'll become aware of the major classics of media of this era.

It's kind of why I hate it when anyone makes any kind of "Top #" list of anything and includes shit as recent as the current year. People are hugely biased towards shit that's still fresh in their minds.
>>
>>389478410
Have you considered that, maybe, people are willing to disagree solely because they won't be silenced for it unlike literally everywhere else on the internet right now, and the freedom to say whatever the fuck you feel like with no consequences other than a possible ban which is akin to a slap on the wrist?
>>
>>389478750
>implying the vast majority of "explinations" are anything more than saying "it's shit."

The next most common complaints are that a game is casualized or for normies. This implies mass appeal and when these are usually the only critiques posted you are going to be called a contrarian.
>>
>>389462219

>darksoulsthreads.jpg
>>
>>389481687
>people are willing to disagree solely because they won't be silenced for it
If that's the only reason to do something, then it's pretty pointless. Not much of a defense if you ask me.
>>
File: shrugging-man.jpg (14KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging-man.jpg
14KB, 400x266px
>be told my multi-billion dollar company that game is the best game ever made
>people cite it as the best game ever made
>become violent and cult-like at all criticism and dissent
>wonder why people start acting in a contrarian manner
>>
>>389478373
Been here for almost a decade. This kind of humor is honestly bad.
>>
>>389463204
What an embarassing post
>>
>>389482294
>implying contrarian shitposters aren't AT LEAST just as culty.
>>
>muh contrarion
>muh easy buzzword
Popular things are for average people. The average person is stupid. When something appeals to a majority of people ask yourself... why is this the case? When you put in the time, you start to realize that, in fact, popular things are usually always trash, and you learn to realize that it isn't worth wasting your time.

Although it IS just correlation, it's almost always true which means it makes it easier to know that popular thing = trash thing. That's just the extent of it. Every game that sells more than two million copies may as well be call of doodie.
>>
>>389464304
>Yeah but good luck with that. You're on a board of people who are idiots.
FTFY
>>
>>389471285
is this actually what you think happens?
>>
>>389464441
>anon claims everyone here just disagrees about everything and wants to argue
>disagree with his example just to argue
I would have thought that was a pretty good joke, but I realized you were serious when you kept going.
What is it like living your life?
>>
File: shit.jpg (60KB, 249x353px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
60KB, 249x353px
>>389462219
>Like a series from the beginning
>Series strays from roots in pursuit of mass market bux
>Cranks out a dudebro shooter dogshit that everybody loves because of a massive exposition dump right at the end that somehow makes the game 'intellectual'
>Point out the game's various plotholes, like why the fuck are there balloons everywhere if they aren't what makes your floating city float and why are people leaving these recordings scattered around and why are there even constants and variables it's literally a fucking deus ex machina? You're a contrarian.
>Criticize how the game simplified its gameplay to appeal to the mass market and by extension made playing it less interesting and original? You're a contrarian.
'Contrarian' is a buzzword to brush off people who don't like things that you don't like. Opinions are a thing.

On an unrelated note, fuck this game and anyone who liked it. The story was a mess and the map was linear and shit was poorly balanced in a way that made it obvious that it was rushed out the door. If it's not going to be anything like the other games in the series, then okay, just make it its own thing. Don't shunt it into a series where it doesn't belong.

I hope Systemshock 3 doesn't fuck itself for the sake of the mass market like this piece of shit did.
>>
>>389476952
Society it's shaking a little, it has done it before. if humanity can't survive living among itself it deserves extinction.
>>
You're allowed to dislike popular things.
>>
File: enough.jpg (77KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
77KB, 400x369px
>>389463204
>Log onto 4chan
>>
>>389462219
It gets >(you)'s
>>
File: IMG_0505.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>389462219
For youtube bux:
>>
>>389462219
Contrarian are supposed to be more consequence than something you want to.
You just like the game despite people hate it.
It's DESPITE. Not BECAUSE.
>>
>>389462715
It literally isn't devil's advocate though, that's what devil's advocate is for.
>>
>>389462219
Sometimes I wonder if they even realise they're doing it
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.