[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these hold up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Do these hold up?
>>
>>389451646
Yes
>>
>>389451646
Yes.
>>
>>389451646
First does.
>>
Second does.
>>
Third does
>>
They are good games , not great but definitely worth a try if you like action games
>>
>>389451646
None of them does.
>>
>>389451950
>not great
Fuck you
>>
>>389451646
They do although if you plan on buying it make sure you get the PoP collection on PS2 as that contains a revision for PoP2 that fixes a lot of bugs including one that would actually erase your save. The reversion isn't done for any other version/system.
>>
The first game was pretty great. The best one in the trilogy.
>>
>>389451646
>first one
Yes.

>second one
No.

>third one
Kind of.
>>
>>389451646
The most impressive thing about them was the rewind ability, but that means nothing nowadays.
First one have a nice narration and atmosphere, third one have some neat combat features, and both of them have good platforming segments and puzzles. The second one is kinda mediocre compared to the other two (and also bugged as fuck, at least on PS2), but it have sexy sluts at least (well, two of them).
>>
File: POP.jpg (93KB, 912x775px) Image search: [Google]
POP.jpg
93KB, 912x775px
>>389451646
Nah. You are suppose to play first one as a small lad - gameplay is fitting, since you can use only one weapon and dagger as finisher, spooky scary sand dudes need to scare you off a little and the general feeling of being inside a arabian story, something like Aladdin.
You suppose to play second one as edgy teenager - game is full of bloody slashy combos, OST is heavy metal about some edgy stuff, game have some boobs and asses, Prince i think even said bitch once in first 10 mins of the game.
And the third, the last one, you should play then you kinda outgrow it, so you could observer it for the story. Its a stealthy one, have very repetitive gamplay - hide behind dudes and QTE em down, and after you finish it, you get comfy after seeing cheesy end of the third game connects with start of first one
Its a very good game trilogy overall, i loved it as a kid.
>>
>>389452384
Can confirm growing up on this trilogy that's how it goes
>>
>>389452384

Did I write this post?
>>
>>389451646
Excluding the first game for nostalgias sake, this actually holds up the best in the series.
>>
File: 200063-stranger.jpg (178KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
200063-stranger.jpg
178KB, 1280x1024px
>>389454914
Fuck
>>
>>389451646
Why does everyone forget about the 4th one?
No not the PoP one where you can't die.
Forgotten Sands.
>>
They were all pretty good. Everyone shits on the 2nd one because it went all grimedgy but the gameplay was still solid.
>>
>>389455171
it was also back in the day, when edgy wasn't a meme/buzzword and it was still "in"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.