[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mystic.jpg (11KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
mystic.jpg
11KB, 270x187px
What went right?
>>
>>389450048

The M U S I C.
>>
>>389450249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYXYewC0Y0 yeah boy
>>
File: 9.jpg.png (6KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg.png
6KB, 256x224px
>>389450048
>fantastic music
>you could actually interact with the world like cutting down trees, RPGs do that far too seldom
>enemies change their appearance which is a fantastic idea. seeing that dragon skeleton almost on the floor after you desperately fought him for 15 minutes feels sweet
>simple, yet not too simple. similar to a link to the past it is a game you can simply plug in and play. with biggger RPGs like FF6 you have to play for 10 hours just to finish the damn introduction.
>cute artstyle
>>
>>389450448

Better than Uematsu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtGaSXo98I
>>
>>389450048
Mystic Quest is proof that SNES fans will eat literal shit if it is labeled 'Final Fantasy'
>>
>music
>different sprites for damaged enemies
>world map is kinda interesting, lots to explore for such a basic game
>gear actually makes a difference when traveling (cat paw etc.)
i'm not sure anymore but i feel like the ice place was really cool, the volcano sucked ass
>>
>>389450825

No it didn't, Volcano land was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUyrLIMO0D8
>>
>>389450048
They were ahead of their time
Dumbing down so massively only came in style later
>>
This game fucked my life, I'm akwkward virgin nerd because of it. I finished it without using magic, because I was a dumb young shit and thought magic would never refill, so i decided to save all my magic points for the last battle, I cleared the whole game using potions and just doing basic attacks.

I became addicted to rpgs ever since then, I just love grinding and can't get enough of it. This game deserves a remake, and not one of those ugly as fuck ones that were made for mobile.
>>
>>389451945
>thought magic would never refill
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.
>>
I've heard rumors that you can buy the dragon's claw from that thief dude when he gets it from the bone dungeon if you have enough gold for it, is that even possible?
>>
>>389450048
The music

also i still want a new lufia, secret of evermore and mana, illusion of time, alundra, breath of fire and wild arms. But i will never get them.
>>
>>389450759
like final fantasy itsels?

mystic quest is the only good thing that came out of the entire series
>>
>>389450249

That shit still gets me hype
>>
Stealing my heart with no stop.
>>
>>389453289
but it's a seiken densetsu game
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.