[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WoW discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 854x436px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 854x436px
In a few maps of the World of Warcraft (including the one in the original trailer), you see the Eastern Kingdoms seem to be called Azeroth (pic related), or atleast the name is plastered right over the Eastern Kingdoms while the "Eastern Kingdoms" name is nowhere to be found.

So I have a theory that Azeroth was originally the name for the Alliance continent, it's even said that Azeroth was the primitive human name for the super continent from before the Sundering, so it would make sense that after it happens they still call the landmass they live on Azeroth, instead of the entire world.

What do you guys think?
>>
And the last horse crosses the line
>>
>>389444347
As a lorefag, this hurt my head.
>it is canonical that most of the races of WoW are too stupid to name their own planets
>The Realm/Kingdom of Stormwind that served as a southern counterpart to Lordaeron was called Azeroth
>eventually people just started calling the planet Azeroth after the orcs misunderstood why the land was called Azeroth
>this of course just after spacegoats called their planet Draenor because they were too stupid to come up with a name themselves for their own world
>>
>>389446292

So basically the southern part of the EK is called Azeroth but it's now just the name of the entire planet? What was the planet called before everyone just referred to it as Azeroth?

Also what fucking retards started calling the entire planet Azeroth, that's like if someone decided to call the entire world France.
>>
>>389446558
>So basically the southern part of the EK is called Azeroth but it's now just the name of the entire planet?
Yes.
>What was the planet called before everyone just referred to it as Azeroth?
The planet went unnamed, just like Draenor (the orc homeworld) pre-Draenei. If you want to get technical, Azeroth's pangaea was called Kalimdor, until that name became just the one continent the ancient races were on, but even then it wasn't a name for the whole planet.
>Also what fucking retards started calling the entire planet Azeroth?
If I recall correctly, the orcs did it first.
>that's like if someone decided to call the entire world France
Keep that statement in mind. As someone who has been following the lore since WC3, you are going to need a lot of marijuana to make sense of the retardation that happens all throughout the lore, even without getting into retcons.
>>
>>389446841
So in short, if something sounds really fucking stupid in the lore, that's because it is and there isn't anything to make it less stupid?
>>
>>389447108
welcome to WoW
>>
>>389446292
>alled their planet Draenor
>their

reeeee fuck off immigrants
>>
>>389444347
Tldr wow nerd
>>
>>389447286
I'd fuck a bloodelf, if you know what I mean
>>
>>389448172
I don't get your drift, no.
>>
File: 1497808538881.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497808538881.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>389448172
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>389448858
>>389448945
I mean I would stick my erect penis inside the vagina of a bloodelf and perform a thrusting motion with my hips until I ejaculate inside said bloodelf.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>389449398
Ohhhh! Now I get it. L-LEWD
>>
>>389449398
blood elf males have a barbed penis, which they use to pierce the thick vaginal tissue of the female. This results in heavy bleeding, hence "blood elf", which serves as lubrication, as the female blood elf has no other means of naturally occurring lubrication.

Neither you nor the female belf would derive any sexual pleasure from your attempt to mate, and you would likely suffer injuries in the process.
>>
>>389449557
you can bet your ass on it that it's lewd!
>>
>>389449794
YOUR MOMs barren pussy also has no means of naturally occuring lubrication and yet every nigger in the hood fucked her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.