[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon CEO BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>I told Nintendo that Switch wouldn’t be a success before it went on sale, because I thought that in the age of the smartphone, no one would carry out a game console. It’s obvious I was wrong. I came to realize the key to a successful game is quite simple: software with absolute quality leads sales of hardware. Playing style can be flexible if the software is attractive enough. Currently, it’s popular among the early adopters, but there needs to be one more step to attract a wider audience. I see more potential in Switch, but one shouldn’t overestimate its potential.
>>
>>389443596
wow what a dumbass, get fucked retard
>>
>>389443596
Tajiri isn't even in charge anymore you scrub, he's locked in his autism room full of plushies.
>>
>>389443596
its still atari lynx tier console
>>
>>389443596
pokemon company isn't particularly regarded as people who make good business decisions. They got incredibly lucky with Red/Blue and have been riding off that formula ever since.
>>
File: 01omnbgp8fly.jpg (421KB, 934x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01omnbgp8fly.jpg
421KB, 934x1080px
>>389443819
Switch is the console for alphas
>>
>>389443596
It's still pretty early days, though
>>
>>389443769
>not filled with flushes but 5 billion dollars
ftfy
>>
>>389443596
>The switch sold because it had lots of good games at launch
>Literally only had wii U ports for months
Considering the Wii U was terrible and still sold out instantly for years, I'm not surprised those idiots would buy the switch.
>>
I swear phoneposters are so fucking dumb
>>
File: 1503243894215.jpg (2MB, 2066x2790px) Image search: [Google]
1503243894215.jpg
2MB, 2066x2790px
>the switch won't do well, let's just release those shitty games we made last year again
>oh shit, the switch is doing well, quick make a pokemon switch announcement
>but let people know it's going to be kind of shitty because we don't know what the fuck we're doing
The actual state of Game Freak. Someone needs to shove a badass elephant up their arseholes.
>>
Why are you fanboys turning on your own kind, You know pokemon is pretty much owned by nintendo right?
fuck it, I'll never understand you people
>>
>>389443596
I'm sorry, I'm not really up to date with Nintendo. What's the problem with this statement? It seems rational and measured.
>>
File: Kq2qvkr.jpg (50KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
Kq2qvkr.jpg
50KB, 700x535px
>>389444268
>we don't think the most powerful handheld ever is going to be successful despite the fact Switch will have all Nintendo's system sellers on one system + Pokemon
>>
>>389444208
>we don't know what the fuck we're doing
This has literally always been the state of Game Freak
>>
>>389444208
Game Freak needs to end the Pokemon Franchise already. Pulseman and Drill Dozer could use sequels
>>
>>389444248
Nintendo only owns a third of the company.
>>
File: CXWCsWeW8AAaaJW.jpg (17KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
CXWCsWeW8AAaaJW.jpg
17KB, 401x401px
>FFXV can't even run on it
>Needs an external SD card to run games
>Devs already making excuses for why they're not going to do Switch games
>Rabbids Kingdom Battle flopped

He's not wrong
>>
>>389443596
he is right thought, Nintendo should've gone full mobile by now creating their own nintendo phone. bendable tablets are already a thing, they did do dropped the ball on the switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juNlsqu_hd4
>>
Pokemon will need to save Switch's late life so pray for GF not to fuck or you will end up having N64 2.0
>>
>>389444771
>already a thing
Not until they officially come out. They've been "already a thing" for years.
>>
Doesn't he have literal autism?
>>
>>389443769
>Tajiri
That's Ishihara dumbass
>>
>>389444248
Why can't we hate the incompetents at gamefreak? Remember they're so awful iwata had to save their asses with rb and gs.
>>
>>389443596
>nice source
>>
>>389444208
I don't think there is a single studio in video games with as good a deal as Gamefreak, one of the lease deserving of this deal too. I'm doubtful that Pokemon Switch will be anything but trash. Gamefreak are on the precipice of giving players that same feeling they had when they first played Pokemon Red/Blue, but they are so incompetent that even if they tried they wouldn't be able to achieve this.

>>389444248
Pokemon is divided between Nintendo, Gamefreak and Creatures Inc, Creatures being the successor to Ape, Nintendo only owns the Pokemon Trademark which they lease to The Pokemon Company, and the Pokemon Company just manages things in general.
>>
>>389445071
>look up Saotshi Tajiri on google
>pictures ot Tsunekazu Ishihara
>>
>>389445416
Who owns what is a mess.

>Pokemon is divided between Nintendo, Gamefreak and Creatures Inc,
This is correct.
>Creatures being the successor to Ape
This is correct but Nintendo also has a share in Creatures and most of their high-execs are Nintendo guys
>Gamefreaks
Nintendo also has a share of that company
>Nintendo only owns the Pokemon Trademark which they lease to The Pokemon Company, and the Pokemon Company just manages things in general.
Nintendo in "public" is just the trademark enforcer and the marketing even though they own the trademark. Pokemon do everything else but no one in their right mind would think that those actions does not have the guidance or blessing of Nintendo.

I really don't know why Nintendo did this, I imagine some tax loophole or something.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.