[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to talk about the best JRPG ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FFXbutgood.jpg (33KB, 250x356px) Image search: [Google]
FFXbutgood.jpg
33KB, 250x356px
It's time to talk about the best JRPG ever made
>>
>>389437231
definitely one of the great sleeper games on ps2, loved the soundtrack and aesthetics
>>
>>389437547
I liked the first one more for the aestethics, this one surpasses it in gameplay though.
>>
>>389437231
The only ps2 game I can live off of for the rest of my life.
>>
>>389437231
Pic unrelated, the characters couldn't be more retarded
>>
>>389437231
It's time to talk about perhaps the most retarded twist in history.
I saw it coming literally the second the party got to japan. I kept hoping they weren't actually going there.
Jesus fucking christ. What the fuck were they thinking with Karin? I get they had to restructure the plot to give her some fucking relevance but holy fucking shit
>>
>>389437231
it would be a crime to make a game like SH2 in this day and age with all the content it has.

how did they get away with it?
>>
>>389437231
Fantastic game, but I liked "From the New World" more.
>Sexy Native American
>Giant drunk cat
>Ninja that makes Naruto look subtle.
>Vampire chick
>Mariachi with gun and flamethrower in his guitar!
>>
>>389437231
not every game you get to bro it up with the gameplay system of the game and find out that he has a family and you basically paying his salary
>>
>>389440274
what? that shes yuris mom? i thought it was a cool twist.
>>
horror>Comedy

wish they stuck with it on the newer titles.
>>
>>389440554
It means the a person who helped take down demigods was killed by a pair of generic zombies.
>>
>>389440671
she didint have a weapon and was tierd. it was a very bad and unlucky day for her.
>>
>>389440350
>From the New World
>Best

If you started with Shadow Hearts 1, let alone Koudelka, stuff like Frank was too jarring and detestable to ever make the game a worthy successor. Also, the transformations were far fewer, the plot was much weaker and messed with a key spoiler of the series, and the enemies weren't as creepy.
>>
Ring Spirit best boy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.