[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrail thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: underrail.png (327KB, 2552x1024px) Image search: [Google]
underrail.png
327KB, 2552x1024px
Get the fuck in here Jacks.
>>
File: 1504032790088.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504032790088.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>he actually has 3 CON on a psi build
Shit build my dude.
>>
>just killed the beast
>spent 80 percent of my charons on 3 sets of super steel because there was nothing else for me to spend it on
>have to put a shit ton points into tailoring to use it so I need to wait another level
>do quests for JKK to gain exp only to find out they give you a home that takes a shit ton of money to make it anything other than a shit hole

fucking hell this game is giving me baldur's gate 2 vibes where it's funner on a second play through cause you have a better understanding of the combat and how to better utilize your stats and skills.
>>
>>389438378
>where it's funner on a second play through cause you have a better understanding of the combat and how to better utilize your stats and skills.
True if you did not use pre planned build. Happened to me, had some unoptimized mess of a build for my first time, managed to made it to Deep Caverns but could not beat Tchort
My second playthrough with stealthy backstabber was a tons of fun.
>>
I hope the riot shield is cooler after the expansion
>>
File: MooM REEE.jpg (111KB, 446x664px) Image search: [Google]
MooM REEE.jpg
111KB, 446x664px
>>389438582
damn that's depressing. if I can't beat game with my current build this game will leave a real bad taste in my mouth. I got the feeling I'll make do though.
>>
who /crossbows/ here
>>
>>389438717
In my opinion Styg should remove STR requirement for shield, because it only have sense to use with a pistol character, but such build has just 3 str.
>>
>>389442008
>because it only have sense to use with a pistol character
Or on psi build because you can do psi beetle shield.
>>
>>389438378
How much exactly does full renovation cost? I collected 60k stygian coins.
>>
Man it is fucking silly how this game goes from too easy to fucking impossible

>go to lurker base
>literally every single motherfucker there have 300+ hp and super high resistance armor
>if any of the melee ones get close it is instant death, they also stealth(having 75% motion detector isn't fucking working against their stealth)
>if any of the crossbow or sniper ones even see you it is instant death
>most of them also have retarded evasion and avoid all your shots
>there is like a horde of them coming after you

I'm using a level 8 pistol/chemical build with grenades and these fuckers are giving me a hard time, and i have yet again rely on fucking traps and caltrops to have any chance of winning.

How do i craft a good pistol build? I'm trying to keep for the light ballistic ones(namely 44 and 7.62 with chemical and mad chem on the side) The chem pistol is nice, but sometimes accuracy is so bad despite having 9 perception and 8 dex; it doesnt also help i can only shoot it twice. The hammerer 44 is both so bad or too good depending on the situation, the rng damage can sometimes give me a crit of 180 and then 50,meanwhile i can only shoot once with it. Am i supposed to dump all my stats into perception and dex? Is there any vendor that sell good pistol parts because that shit seems so rare to find anything useful.
>>
>>389442634
I'm playing pistol build for the first time now.
You have to max DEX for reduced action points per shot.
Also lvl 8 is too low for lurker base, I finished depot A with level 9. Get a shield emitter and few more levels before attempting to clear their base.
>Is there any vendor that sell good pistol parts
Blaine in underpassages. I've got 120 quality neoluger frame from him before foundry and crafted smart rapid 9mm pistol, it's useful even after core city quests. My second gun is 7.62 falchion, I can shoot 7 times without any special feats like rapid fire with it.
>>
File: 21.png (32KB, 445x449px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
32KB, 445x449px
>>389443389
Also in my opinion game is getting only easier with level and item progression, once you finished depot A you can explore anywhere.
I remember how I struggled with lunatics or burrowers, I should have left them until after depot A.
>>
>>389443497
>attacking lunatics before depot A
Madman.
>>
Are you in motion /v/?
>>
>>389444752
I cleared everything accessible before depot A, burrowers at GMS compound, lunatics south of it, 7 or so people gang under GMS, ironheads south of SGS. These fights were the toughest so far, depot was way easier.
>>
>>389445005
Who the hell are you anyway?
>>
File: 1483420115162.png (44KB, 921x145px) Image search: [Google]
1483420115162.png
44KB, 921x145px
Reminder that this man is your most helpful ally in the whole game.
>>
>>389446450
What if you hasn't taken psy pill?
>>
File: 1460841663808.png (11KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1460841663808.png
11KB, 100x100px
>>389446576
He still is your most helpful ally, courtesy of everyone else being useless or a prick of galactic proportions.
>>
>>389446724
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>389447145
Yeah, I don't know. Almost his entire race is gone and who isn't he has to kill, he had to turn into a cyborg, and now a bunch of incompetent humans fucked up the plan he'd been orchestrating for decades. No idea, really. It's a mystery. Maybe he is just a cunt, plain and simple.
>>
>>389447870
Well, I just met him and he teleported behind me after I "insulted" him.
>>
>>389447964
His temper is not one of his strongest qualities.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.