[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SUCK MY DICK OR I BLOW UP THE CHURCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Talktoanders[1].jpg (74KB, 694x507px) Image search: [Google]
Talktoanders[1].jpg
74KB, 694x507px
>SUCK MY DICK OR I BLOW UP THE CHURCH
>>
no way fag
>>
File: hd.jpg (34KB, 606x528px) Image search: [Google]
hd.jpg
34KB, 606x528px
reminder that DA2 is a okay game and the only people that hated are white bigot pissboys
>>
>>389434664
Why not both?
>>
>>389434664

>"no thanks Anders, I'm not gay"
>Anders Disapproves -100

What other characters has bioware turned to shit so quickly?

Also
>no option to make Anders stick around and clean up the bullshit mess he made. Nope, only kill him or COMPLETELY APPROVE
>>
>>389435197
What? I remember telling him that I wasn't gonna kill him because he wasn't gonna get off that easy, that he had to help me deal with the fallout, and that we'd deal with him afterwards.

At least pretty sure I remember that. I played it so long ago, I don't know anymore. But I know it wasn't that polarized of an option.
>>
File: tumblr_nd95pkttgB1qb0yllo9_1280.png (497KB, 817x508px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd95pkttgB1qb0yllo9_1280.png
497KB, 817x508px
>>389435285

Hm, maybe I'm wrong. I remembered wanting that option, but if I left him alive the rest of the game played out like I sided with him and the mages and approved of his actions.
>>
>>389435285
>>389435457
If you let Anders live, in Inquisition Varric tells you about him

Varric will state that he fled with the Circle of Magi and stayed with them for awhile. A lot of mages blamed him for forcing them to live as fugitives and he had to move on. Varric then states he doesn't know Anders' whereabouts or what happened to him after and adds that he doesn't care either.

A whole lot of nothing
>>
>>389434664
Jokes on him, he still blows up church even if you sucked his dick.
>>
>>389434664
>whiny like little baby, unlike his old self in origins expansion
>no matter what you do, he ble wup the church

Except my first play, everytime when i can i execute him on spot while rest of the team fully agrees. Game want you to pick a side when nearlyy all the mages are blood mages doing crazy things. And if you think that first enchanter is a good guy, he's partially responsible for mc mom murder. And in the end retard with "spirit of justice" blews up the church becaus emuh holy war.

Also, by executing him on spot you got one less enemy to fight in gallows
>>
>>389437280
I still don't understand what was supposed to be redeeming point of his character.
>>
>>
>>389437618
MAGES R OPPRESSED
>>
>>389438030
I'm actually dissapointed that the Rivalry and Freindship thing has never reappeared in any game
>>
>>389434664
what an absolute faggot

>muh mage's oppression

literally balancing the crisis on my fingertips, im like, oh, i will somehow manage, then this motherfucker comes and LEL LET'S BLOW UP CHURC XDD

im angry now that i fucking remembered that hamfisted shit. fuck you anders, you fucking cunt
>>
>>389437280
>unlike his old self in origins expansion
But he's possessed by a moralfag spirit/demon. It quite literally isn't the same character anymore.
>>
>>389434664
Everything about this game was bad... But this. This was icing on the shit cake.
>>
File: 4565756uyu6786.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4565756uyu6786.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>389434664
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.