[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth buying if i will be playing solo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_110.png (2MB, 651x917px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_110.png
2MB, 651x917px
is this worth buying if i will be playing solo?
>>
It was my first MonHun and I did 200 hours solo because of the 3ds version. You'll enjoy it until g-rank.

Fuck Goldbeard. Sand Barrioth best armor.
>>
eh

I would say no
>>
I enjoyed it, 4u's g-rank felt better in my opinion
>>
Yes. MH is perfectly soloable.
>>
File: 1395622705331.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1395622705331.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>389426131
there are 2 modes: the "single player campaign", and the "multiplayer guild whatever"

the single player campaign is a fun, fast and easy mode with a lot of missions that start on "low rank" then go to "high rank", and a final mission that seems impossible (because it's actually "G rank")

after you get to that mission I suggest you start doing the guild content, which starts at low rank (but it's a bit harder), then goes to high rank (also a bit harder), and finally G rank (then maybe go back and do that last mission)

it's a TON of content (even if you pretended there was just 1 weapon in the game) and very enjoyable even soloing, I recommend it, it gets rather hard soloing the later G rank missions though so be aware of that (fitting of endgame content though)
>>
>>389426131
Multiplayer can be fun too but solo huntan is my favorite way to play MH.
Unless you know Japanese it's also the only way to get some MonHun that's over about 240p till World gets here.
During my uni summer break, all I did was play MH3U, it was fun as fuck
>tfw wageslave scum like me don't get anything longer that 2 weeks off in a row now
>>
>>389426131
It's still a great game but you'll be missing a lot.
>>
You can solo everything. But understand that the endgame stuff does require grinding and that can be very tedious solo
>>
its free on CEMU
>>
>>389429137
>CEMU
>anything other than a zelda machine
>>
>>389426131
All MH are able to be soloed. The only question you should be asking is. Do you like the Z axis? If no, You're going to get turned by underwater combat. If yes, or you can adapt, you'll be playing the second best game for SW, and the best game mechanically since it creation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.