[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /v/ ever talk about this amazing game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: large-promo.jpg (147KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
large-promo.jpg
147KB, 940x529px
Why doesn't /v/ ever talk about this amazing game?
>>
it sucks
>>
how do i beat the challenges? share your wisdom with me /v/
>>
>>389425026
How does it suck? It's a TPS/Cover Shooter/Bullet Hell/Beat em up hybrid with good level design, a kick-ass slow-mo meter management system and you have a lot of tricks you can learn.
>>
>>389426348
AND it's on sale on steam! What a coincidence!
>>
>>389424914
it's really short
>>
>>389426396
Thinking bout buying it actually the game probably runs really well.

P.S. You're not implying some dumbass shilling shit are you? It is quite possible that OP opened up his Steam, saw the sale and went "oh shit I remember this game I love it"
>>
>>389426515
How much is it on sale for?
>>
>>389424914
You missed when it got announced for steam.
The discussion wasnt that good
>>
>>389424914
It's good but only appeals to a niche.
I would personally rather keep the conversation to small groups rather than have /v/ shitpost in it.
There was a bit of a shitstorm after the pc version was released and discussion about it continues for a while after.
>>
They did. The only people used to do was beg for a port.
>>
Because I beat it on God Hard back when it was released and don't see a need to talk about it now.
>>
File: x.png (11KB, 718x96px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
11KB, 718x96px
>>389425451
Repetition. All of the spawns are fixed. Watch videos to see how to quickly take care of elites or enemies you have trouble with.

I only remember Tac6 having a weapon economy, but Tac4 with the crystal viper+romanovs was pretty tough but not nearly as harrowing as 6.
>>
>>389426561
20€, so prob $20
>>
>>389426515
Nah was just making fun of the shill meme. Thinking about buying it as well, 20€ is still a bit much but I don't see it on sale very often
>>
Because the advertised feature of the game (zooming along the ground) is superseded by just spamming rolls instead.

Sure you can zoom around but the enemies are generally in fixed positions anyway, meaning you only ever need to zoom to get into a better position to stand and shoot or zoom up and melee them once before rolling away.
>>
>>389424914
People are too busy playing good games, which is why the games discussed here are mostly shit or not out yet.
>>
>>389426348
>with good level design
strongly disagree

the game has plenty of
>invisible walls
>broken trigger events
>areas you should be able to vault over/from but inexplicably aren't

it really fucks with the flow of the game
it's got a cool aesthetic, and a neat concept, but that's it. It doesn't do anything outstanding or even satisfying with either of them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.