[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runescape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Could it be the greatest MMO of all time? Honestly what tops it
>>
>>389423209
No doubt, in its prime
>>
I still love old school rs
>>
>>389423209
i dont play it very often anymore, but its really the only MMO i've ever seriously gotten in to. Ive been getting the itch again, maybe I'll buy a bond after I finish Witcher 3. that'll take a goddamn month though
>>
>>389423209
RS is and always has been one of the biggest pieces of trash in existence. It amazes me that this game with its kitchen sink lore and basic braindead gameplay and diarrhea graphics still exists. AVGN should write a review for this steaming pile.
>>
>>389423209
World of Warcraft
>>
Ultima online
>>
>Try to log in a few days ago
>Permabanned for botting
God damn chinks stole my shit.
>>
>>389424068
>addicted from age 10-16 (circa 2010)
>ruined any chance with girls
>tons of online friends
>completed all but a few quests
>pretty high leveled, couple of 99's
>finally break free and quit
>give my account to a friend to give to his friend and change pass so I never get it back
>before I go I drop all my shit and high alch my santa hat

felt pretty vindictive at the time, but now I realize I was just helping other santa owners by decreasing the supply of santas

I'm glad it's over
>>
why did runescape have more interesting quests over every single MMO?
>>
>>389423209
Runescape was the Ultima Online for poor kids. Then UO died and RS continued for another 10 years unchanged so of course you grew up with RS2 and have probably never even heard of UO.

Good night. I'm old.
>>
I remember my dad not letting me play during certain time frames after school and I would just fucking lose it. Half the time I was sneaking down and playing all night even on school nights.
>>
>>389423209
TBC/WotLK was the greatest mmo of all time, at least in my opinion (and millions of others).

At this point it seems no mmorpg can compete with a corpse, even though technology has advanced greatly.
>>
File: 1497631123183.png (598KB, 1021x764px) Image search: [Google]
1497631123183.png
598KB, 1021x764px
>>389423209
Eve Online nigger
>Mfw asking questions about RS to a friend who was playing and slowly realizing nothing matters, you can't lose anything and the market is both absurdly more complicated internally as well as totally hamstrung compared to Eve's.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.