[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5580.png (768KB, 518x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5580.png
768KB, 518x657px
What went so wrong?
>>
No idea. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>389413472
Simple, nothing went right except for the gameplay that didn't change since the last 5 games.
>>
>>389413472
Shoving a mediocre movie reboots story into a 10 hour long game and removing any sense of personality from the characters.
>>
>>389413472
i beat it like 5 times and almost got the plat for it, thought the movie was fun too. big fan of the series, it changes a lot but is enjoyable in its own right since it didnt remove the original from existence.
>>
>movie tie-in game ends up better than the movie
Really makes you think
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kD_QhYgIA4
>>
GBS's review is incredible I had no fucking idea the game was that bad

Why the fuck did no one point out how terrible those cutscenes are, they put the bare minimum of animation into them
>>
File: latest.jpg (221KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
221KB, 800x1600px
>>389413472
Story and characters; they completely removed Ratchet's character arc and made him a super nice hero from the start. Clank could've not been there and it wouldn't have been much different. Also shoehorning in Nefarious for no reason. Not to mention reusing the usual Future weapons for the millionth time.

It was a fun game but nowhere near on par with the previous ones.

>>389414086
this. The movie was a fucking atrocity
>>
>>389414129
I had the exact same reaction, can't believe they just took out all of the interesting parts of the characters.
>>
>>389413472
they didn't put in the good levels
>>
File: 1398060772752.gif (583KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1398060772752.gif
583KB, 640x360px
>>389413472

>mfw I literally just started playing this last night

seens okay to me so far
>>
>>389413472
the characters were stripped of their personalities from the original, especially Ratchet. The gameplay is the best in the series though, and I think its still an essential if you own a PS4.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.