[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet none of you fags can beat my score.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: paint.png (131KB, 598x461px) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
131KB, 598x461px
I bet none of you fags can beat my score.
>>
I just liked shaking it until it went TILT
>>
File: 6l79lyqx.png (165KB, 598x461px) Image search: [Google]
6l79lyqx.png
165KB, 598x461px
eat shit scrublord
>>
File: ggez.png (208KB, 598x461px) Image search: [Google]
ggez.png
208KB, 598x461px
ez
>>
>>389412370
>>389412437
nice photoshop fags

come back when you can actually beat me
>>
>>389412180
Pretty sure my highest was ~4.5 million like 10 years ago. I raged and deleted all the scores when my dad finally beat it like the little shit I was.
>>
>>389412180
can't you still edit a text file to change the high score to whatever you want?
>>
>>389412180
Highest was around 3.5 million. Dad got somewhere in the upper 4 million.
>>
>>389412726
>>389412572
Is pinball skill hereditary?
>>
>>389413293
Fuck off Lamarck.
>>
>>389413293
Doubt it, highest I ever scored was ~7 million, like 10 years ago. My dad on the other hand has broken 20 a couple times, his highest was around 26 mil iirc, granted that was years ago. He still played recently, occasionally still getting scored over 15 million, although he had to get rid of the old windows XP desktop a couple months ago, so now he just sticks to spider solitaire. I might just go reinstall it for him on win7 though.
>>
>>389413763
>I might just go reinstall it for him on win7 though.
You should. I never really played the PC pinball games, but I loved Kirby's Pinball Land and Sonic Spinball. I hear the Metroid one is pretty good, too. Boss bottles in a pinball game work really well.
>>
How do I git gud? Isn't it all luck?
>>
>>389415060
If you're good enough, you can bounce the ball into the space engine or wormhole segments repeatedly.
>>
4 mil after I realized there's 'story mode promotion' shit and not random shit
>>
>>389415060
No, sir. Once I put in a few hours of playtime I could consistently hit any part of the table at will. I could upgrade specific parts of the table in order and complete missions meeting criteria with no problem.
>>
File: jezzball.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jezzball.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Get on my level, plebs.
>>
>>389415060
You can reach a certain level of skill by just knowing exactly how to hit the ball to get it where you want, but what makes you really good is being able to use tilt properly.
>>
inb4 some Zoobinis fag shows up
>>
>>389417039
What's wrong with zoombinis
>>
>>389412180

Gonna beat your score right now, faggot. In elementary, all we had was solitaire, minesweeper and this piece of shit pinball game. You are challenging years worth of experience. I will defeat you. Nothing personenel
>>
>>389417212
What
>>
>>389412180
I beat it when I was like 8.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.