[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree The Division

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 002_TCTD_1920x1080.jpg (944KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
002_TCTD_1920x1080.jpg
944KB, 1920x1080px
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree The Division is the best looter shooter of the decade?
>>
>>389411730
Longtime player here and no it isnt.

BUT IT COULD BE IF THE FUCKS AT MASSIVE LISTEN MORE.

Fucking liars. They literally said theyd be narrative content in 1.8. Instead its just a new PVP and a PVE mode. They also need to pay more attention to Survivor and Underground. Last Stand can fuck right off. Worst DLC ever.
>>
low bar to clear
>>
File: I see you.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I see you.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>389411975
Underground is being looked at apparently, but I wish more love would go to Survival. I don't even care about the rewards, I just want the new Dark Zone and more of the mission areas opened up besides the morgue.
>>
>>389411975
Is the DLC worth coming back to it?
>>
>>389411730
No, too many hackers in the Dark Zone and Underground, making pvp content, and as a result to some degree, pve content, fucking dogshit
>>
>>389412958
Good. Would be be great if they extended it or added some more underground locations. And I feel you. Survival by far was THE highlight for me.

>>389413112
Wait till the 1.8 update comes out if youre still in story mode. Buy them if you just finished story mode.

>>389413269
Damn. PC must be getting shit on by massive. Thats shit.
>>
>>389411730
FUCK OFF UBISOFT.
>>
TD2 based in Philly when?
>>
File: xboxonexheader.jpg (22KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
xboxonexheader.jpg
22KB, 640x363px
I plan on going back with my One X. What am I in for?
>>
>>389413717
Gear grinding. A lot easier than it was since patch 1.4 but still a grind.
And the occasional meta change every patch or so. The new hotness is Firearms and Electronics builds.
>>
i actually enjoyed this game when it first came out
>>
>>389411730
It very well could have been, if instead of doing PvP they focused all of it on PvE content. it seriously took them 2 years to finally give us a hint of more PvE and even then it doesn't complete the story.
>>
>>389411730
To be honest, Warframe is the best looter shooter Followed shortly by Borderlands 2, and fuck you, I'm right in relation to gameplay. I wont make excuses for the writing though..

Division lost most of it's player base between 1.2 - 1.4 so everyone calling it shit remembers when it was broken as fuck. Ubisoft fucked up in that regard. For anyone starting at 1.6 or later, it feels like there's a TON of content. Certainly more than Destiny.

>>389411975
Oh, they listen. The problem is Massive listens to either the PVP community or the PVE community and the game balance keeps getting royally fucked by it. Destiny has a similar problem. Also like Destiny "God Rolls" make the grind absolutely tedius if you're min-maxing.

>PVE
Warframe > Borderlands > Destiny > Division

>PVP
Destiny > Division > Warframe > Borderlands

>Overall package and value
>Warframe > Borderlands > Division > Destiny
>>
>>389415543
I know they listen but at this point fuck balancing. They need fill NYC up more. They need to put in more story content whether that be missions or more dungeons like underground or modes like survival. They also need to rework the DZ and finally axe NPCs from Last Stand because holy shit thats retarded.
>>
>>389415543
They wouldn't have to balance PvP for Division so much if they'd just fucking fix this sprinting shit. Every PVP fight is just people unloading on each other within 2m until someone dies.
>>
I started playing recently and really liked it but once I hit 256 I didn't really know what to do. I don't know anyone who plays it on PC so I was locked out of some of the content (plus had little luck with matchmaking). Also I was pretty lost on what gear I should be going for and most of the guides I was reading seemed to assumed you were playing N weeks ago and had bought some OP gun from that week's vendor roll
>>
I had fun leveling but end game bored me to tears
>>
>>389417191
I'm not master race but is matchmaking really that bad on PC? On consoles you find groups within 2 mins.
Also don't sweat it about gear. Unless you want to play a lot of PvP you can get by with trashy gear in pve
>>
>>389419193
Not in heroic global events now.
>>
>>389419193
The game is a lot more dead on PC but I could still get groups, it just seemed like they were always non-English speakers and we'd not get much done. In terms of gear, I found I was rather squishy and was dying a lot on HVTs and whatnot, though I think I was perhaps playing too aggressively for what my gear setup was
>>
>>389417191
Get a good rifle and LMG.

Get Deadeye gearset. One shot everything. Seriously that set is broken as shit.
>>
>>389419360
Everyone is actually squishier since 1.6. Toughness, armor and stamina got reworked. Stamina isn't as good as it was. I'd suggest you have enough electronics/skillpower/skill haste to heal yourself well and often. Farm/buy a vigorous chest piece. If I want to play a little aggressive and carelessly I use Nomad for the free full health heal.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.