[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I should start playing Fallout again !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>>
I don't care!
>>
>>389402125
the simplest adventure hooks are the best adventure hooks
>>
>>389402125
i can't get my new vegas to work otherwise i'd be playing it
>>
>>389402125
This is actually making me laugh
I'm not sure why
"Who shot me in the head?!?!?"
>>
So is New Vegas actually the best? I've never played any of them.

And which Bethesda game has the best sex mods
>>
>>389402125
NV is really more of a matter of "Where's that cunt who shot me in the head?!"
>>
>>389402125
>9gag
>>
>>389402616
Official Power Ranking:

>2
>1
>NV
>
>Tactics
>
>
>
>
>4/3
>>
File: watermark.jpg (19KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
watermark.jpg
19KB, 326x300px
>>389402125

>9gag
>>
I'm doing a good goi playthrough. I was stuck between picking Mr House or Yes man due to not knowing which would be best for Vegas. I ultimately killed Mr House and feel really bad about it. Did I make the wrong choice?
>>
>>389402985
This
>>
>>389402616
NV aged pretty poorly, unfortunately. Even with an asston of mods you can still tell.
It's an amazing RPG with mediocre gunplay. 3 is a mediocre RPG with mediocre gunplay, and 4 is a shit RPG with decent gunplay.

Skyrim has the best sex mods
>>
>>389402616
Of the 3D fallouts, yes. Though it suffers from being on the same godawful engine iteration as fallout 3.
>>
>>389403017
Thing about House is that you know he works and he's a good negotiator, a good mediator and a good facilitator. Thing is, in the long run he can only last so long as is, his stability is built on having the bots to hold off any attacker, but there's only so many bots he can have and both NCR and the Legion are getting bigger and more resourceful, so the game has to change and MORE ROBOTS is only procrastination in the long run.
So, don't feel too bad, his way would have lead to collapse before long.
>>
>>389402386
BACK THE FUCK OFF!?!?!
>>
>>389402985
You better be careful, you're going to raise the ire of the >muh pop culture references crowd
>>
>>389403017
You've absolutely fucked up. Mr. House had an entire plan to have Vegas up and running back at pre war capacity within a hundred years. Yes Man dooms everyone to a more peaceful yet ultimately splintered and unadvanced life style where no one has any advantage and nothing changes.
>>
Guys I'm playing fallout 4 for the first time (long story) and I have some questions about the quests...
> Do what any reasonable person would do: sit in the centrist neutral comfort of the fence
> Get in good graces with all main factions
> Do some institute beryllium shit quest
> Suddenly it's like I pledged my sword to the institute
> Get perma enemy of brotherhood and railroad
> Fail all their quests
It feels like I'm losing a good chunk of the game by chosing a side, can't I really stay off the choosing sides shit until the very end? Will I really have to do another playthrough to fully appreciate the other quests?
>>
File: stopped_reading.png (77KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped_reading.png
77KB, 250x272px
>>389402985
>2 at the top
>>
>>389406029
Abd while we're at it, I tried to perform the mega synth escape, but apparently if I go through with it I'll always be kicked out of the institute.
Can't I do it stealthy? Is there a way to do it and not losing the inst. Side?
>>
>>389406156
Would you put 1 at the top? That's the only other acceptable order. They both have things that I don't like about them,
>>
>>389406029
i mean, unless you can restore an old save
>>
>>389406462
No, I mean, is there a way to go through the game chosing no sides? Neutral neutral neutral?
>>
>>389406360
I would put one at the top, and 3 and NV on the same level, since they're fundamentally the same fucking game.
>>
>>389403543
Upgraded Securitrons have enough strength to take out both the NCRA and Caesar's Legion and as time goes on with them in a stalemate his advantage only increases. Caesar's Legion has reached opponents in both the east of the west and have lost their momentum against civilized enemies like the NCR and the Brotherhood of Steel and there is a good chance the death of Caesar is the death of the Legion. Meanwhile the NCR is rotten to it's core and is being taken advantage of by greedy merchant families and Brahmin ranchers. It's people are unsafe and unhappy with their joke of a democracy and with the NCR's constant war mongering as it tries to sustain itself.
>>
>>389406601
Well they are on the same engine, which is bad, but NV outclasses 3 so bad it's not even funny.
>>
>>389406029
its a shit game do whatever u want u wont be missing anything more than generic bullshit.
>>
new vegas is literally one of the greatest RPGs ever made.

inb4 CRPG losers MUHHH PLANESCAPE
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.