[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got BOTW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images-3.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Jumping straight into master mode. What am I in for?
>>
Pretty fun game until you get to the "dungeons"
>>
>>389400928
I, for one, like the divine beasts more than most of the traditional dungeons.
>>
>>389400928

Do the weapons ever become more durable? I can barely kill a single enemy with 1 weapon.
>>389401208

I'm basically having to use bombs to blow everything off cliffs.
>>
>>389401454
yes, you can pick up weapons with durability buffs. Also certain weapons, shields, and bows have a lot more durability
>>
>>389401454
stop using wooden/rusty weapons asap
>>
>>389401629
Sweet. Thank you.
>>
>>389400790
Not completing trials of the sword ever
>>
>>389401454
Master Mode fucking sucks - it's not any harder, it's just a massive grind. Just play on normal difficulty and you'll have much more fun
>>
>>389400790
overmemed, overhyped, overshilled, overrated 5/10 mediocrity.
>>
>>389402879
>grind
>weapons scale up with enemies

Its actually the exact same thing but with floating platforms that are actually a great addition to the world. The only hard part is the Plateau, once you're off the game becomes significantly easier. I killed the collosseum lynel right after leaving the plateau so you really have no excuse.
>>
>>389402952
Good argument here.
>>
>>389400790
Disapointment
>>
File: 0674407f176d3ff1318df6da1785a357.jpg (123KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
0674407f176d3ff1318df6da1785a357.jpg
123KB, 1000x708px
A lot of cute girls but also a lot and I mean A LOT of gay furry and scaly bait.
>>
Does master mode necessarily start a new game?
>>
>>389400790
Good exploration, solid dungeons and shit bosses. It's a very intuitive game where you can do most of the things you can think of. The music, atmosphere and art direction is very fitting and it's easy to get lost in the world. This one's Zelda is easily the most fleshed out the character has been and the story and memories you find are compelling enough to make you actively seek out the others. Also this iteration of The Lost Woods is 10/10 in all aspects
>>
>>389400790
An actually challenging game

People say Normal BOTW is hard but its piss easy as soon as you get any upgrades, I was killing lynels without any effort after one dungeon, and the real "bosses" are complete jokes

I dont feel like 100%ing again so soon but if I ever played it again I would suggest Master Mode because then I might not be so bored of all the combat
>>
>>389400790
You pass most of the time grinding down the health of enemies that can't do nothing more than ragdolling around with your hits.
Master mode is really tedious.
>>
Master mode sucks. I'd suggest playing normally, or you might sour one of the best gaming experiences in the last few years
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.