[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabbids master race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>People actually thought Rabbids kingdom battle wasn't going to be good

Are you all fucking idiots? When the Rabbids aren't starring in a party game it's fantastic. Rabbids go home is on of the best games of all time. All non-Rabbids fags gtfo
>>
>>389400004
>People actually thought Rabbids kingdom battle wasn't going to be good
I didn't think of it at all. Im not 12.
>>
bumper cars
>>
>>389400089
>Anon actually thinks if it's a kids game it's for autists

Seriously you non-Rabbid fag gtfo
>>
>>389400004
I just got Rabbid Yoshi. How am I supposed to make good use of the gatling gun? It feels like it always does so little damage.
>>
>>389400176
why are they taking my blood
>>
File: cereal-guy.jpg (23KB, 600x600px)
cereal-guy.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
But anon it's a game for kids with a very simplistic battle mechanic
>>
>>389400004
i want to fuck a rabbids
>>
might be good if you never played any turn-based tactics games before
>>
>>389400195
Fucking faggot can't grasp the magnitude of the strategy of Rabbids. GTFO you fucking casual. You can't handle Rabbids
>>
>>389400256
my son they took my son where is my son
>>
>>389400195
Once you get Yoshi you get a critical boosting ability, and working along with Rabbid Yoshi it can deal a critical with every single hit.
>>
>>389400004
The Rabbids are the worst type of character and are basically the Minions. The gameplay looks fine but every single scene with the Rabbids makes me want to blow my brains out, and don't get me started on all the fucking memes in the game. You can tell Ubisoft was looking at statistics for what little Gen z children like and made sure to stuff memes into this game everywhere.
>>
>>389400256
Fuck off you baitposting non-Rabbids fag. This game is more complex than XFAG and the Total Fag series combined
>>
File: 1500485661661m.jpg (106KB, 1024x600px)
1500485661661m.jpg
106KB, 1024x600px
>>389400176
I never said it was autistic. I said it was for children. You self imposed the austisc part.
>>
>>389400361
Sounds great, I'll wait before deploying him then.
>>
WHY THE FUCK can't I slide attack after a team jump but i can slide attack before a team jump. That's just retahded.
>>
>>389400361
Rabbid Luigi gets crit's pretty much every hit by the time you get the Yoshi's anyways, and with his vamp dash he's pretty much invincible unless you severely fuck up. combine that with Luigi's high damage sniping or Rabbid Mario being able to inflict 1000+ damage in one move using triple dashes with AoE and his shotgun. Both Yoshi's are pretty much useless in comparison. Or at least I was never able to find a way to use them effectively that late in the game.
>>
>>389400686
Because if you were able to move after a team jump you'd be able to break most maps open very easily.
>>
If it was just Super Mario Kingdom Battle I'd buy it desu. But I hate the Minions and all the memes in the game.
>>
>>389400940
This. If there's a sequel where they ditch the Rabbids and use a bigger cast of Mario characters, or a Nintendo crossover cast like Smash, I'll buy. I refuse to support the Rabbids franchise.
>>
>>389400940
If only the entire point of the game isn't to just shoot up these annoying these meme Minions that you seem to hate so much.
>>
>>389401434
I mean they're also in your party and regardless of what role they play you still have to deal with their shitty "lel randumb" humor ON TOP of shitty dudebro memes too.
>>
>>389400940

Post said memes
>>
>>389400940
just finished it last night, only noticed two memes. one was a mention of cat videos, and the other was the dabbing which you only see if you're staring intently at the character waiting for the split second they do it in. what are all the other memes i missed?
>>
>>389400004
I went into this game expecting to dislike it and only interested based on what the demos showed me and i love it! I honestly haven't finished it and I want more of it, not to mention every area has a challenge mode.

I went into breath of the wild expecting to love it, and I was pretty let down. It's funny how life works.
>>
>>389400396
>>389400940
It's not full of memes in any capacity. Luigi's dab isn't even a deliberate moment, it's a random animation that can happen a la MK8's Luigi death stare, and there are actually way fewer memes than the ones Treehouse cancerously sticks into most of their localizations.
>>
>>389401568
But you get your own Rabbid to shoot up his own kind. That Rabbid is going to the layer of hell reserved for traitors. It's a win/win for anyone that hates Rabbids.
>>
>>389401705
Wrecking ball reference and I mean selfies basically count at this point, too.
The game tries so hard to be funny and it never is.
>>389401774
>Luigi's dab isn't a deliberate moment
Nintendo literally recognized it on Twitter and references the dab.
>>
My opinion of Rabbids before this game was extremely poor. This game has actually brought me to really like them. They are funny and cute. I want more of them now. This is exactly what Ubisoft wanted and Nintendo wanted a new fresh game for the Switch. On this front both parties succeeded very well.
>>
>>389401705
I haven't finished it yet, but I've seen no memes to mention. I've seen a lot of references to other forms of media, subtle jokes, and physical comedy which actually works for the rabbids compared to their usual yelling.
>>
>>389400457

Ok, but stop being a fag.
>>
>>389401841
I think Nintendo of America's social media team probably picked up on how popular it was getting online and decided to acknowledge it to appear trendy.
>>
>>389401841
>Nintendo literally recognized it on Twitter and references the dab.
I know, what I mean is that it's not something that pops up at a certain point in the game, it's just a possible animation for Luigi dodging an attack while behind cover so you're not even that likely to ever see it. I'm more than halfway through and I haven't so far.
>>
>>389401909
To be fair, the Rabbids in this game aren't the Rabbids you see in their usual solo minigame collections. They made them much less chaotic and purely random. The party members and enemies in particular are uncharacteristically disciplined and focused almost the entire time.
>>
File: calavera.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px)
calavera.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>389400004
the boss and mid boss designs are really cool
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.