[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this what should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Just got this what should I expect?
>>
Some comfy spook and then a decline after the first section.
>>
>>389398528
>This.

The other mode is fun
>>
A shit game. VR literally killed this game. You slowly crawl around the game at a quarter of the speed of a normal human being because otherwise people would get motionsickness with a VR headset.
>>
A pretty mediocre game that you will gladly play to completion, but never touch again afterwards.
>>
>>389398828
I get sick on the VR, not that THAT stops me from playing though. I can tolerate it MUCH better if I turn off "smooth turning" though. For some reason THAT is what fuck with me.
>>
>>389398471
A linear shitfest with slight backtracking and areas ripped from the first game to 'Preserve the heart and soul of RE', while the writer conveniently forgets important plot details to have a certain character show up with a certain group at the end
>>
>>389398471
Best RE since 4. Not quite as good as the PS1 games but still pretty great.
>>
>>389398471
A shit game. Also, you should've waited for the Gold Edition, you cuck.
>>
>>389398471
Spook as fuck at beginning. Then it'll not get scary at all, but still be pretty fun until the end.
>>
>>389398471
Westernized crap.
>>
>>389398471
To be bored out of your mind, and if you're a REfan to every once in awhile go: "oh shit that's a reference to something that happened in the old games, oh shit that's right i'm playing a RE game".

Then you'll put it down, and depending on what you spent on it you'll go: "glad I waited until now to buy that shit" or "goddammit". Enjoy.
>>
>>389400180
Don't listen to this retard, OP. If you liked the first three Resident Evils, you should enjoy the level design of VII, although the enemy designs and variety might be a little lacking.
>>
>>389401442
>might be
Neck yourself.
>>
>>389401442
>If you liked the first three Resident Evils, you should enjoy the level design of VII
REVII is significantly more linear in comparison to the originals.
RE1 starts with 5 doors you can go through and one locked door. If you're Jill, you can access the dog hallway earlier than Chris, while Chris has to find a Sword Key first.
In RE2, every area has two large areas with multiple rooms.
In RE3, the city acts like a maze and it is possible to get lost and you have to reorient yourself.
In REVII, the Guest House is a straight line. There is only one unlocked door, which goes down a straight line to Mia's cell, and you can't go back and are forced to follow another straight line with Mia. Then there's a boss fight.
In the main house, you have to grab the key then go back to get into the save room. After the garage fight, you only have two options. Go through half a minute of backtracking to get a dog head or go up another straight line to get a dog head and puzzle piece
Shit like this continues until the boat, which is poorly made so it sucks, and after the boat it's back to a straight line. You can go back to previous areas, but there is no real point in doing it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.