[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario's odissey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What exactly is this? It's somewhat empty and out of place. Is it a tutorial? To be honest this and only this makes me nervous about the new Mario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnkHJIz9aqw
>>
File: IMG_2577.png (4MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.png
4MB, 2208x1242px
What kind of city does this?
>>
>>389392697

looks fucking awesome and comfy to me, in my opinion. finally a Mario game where we can stretch our legs and walk around a lot more
>>
>>389394157
Mario has cities now?
>>
>>389394157
silent hill

>>389394267
Yeah but there is no enemies in this level and the platforming looks tame.
>>
>>389394357
The level is phased thougg it has enemies in the sub levels and in the night version. Think of daytime as a delfino island esque hub level
>>
Reminder that the level has a complete 2nd half (a power plant) that we haven't seen at all yet. Probably where the real meat is
>>
>>389394620
>power plant
What? I haven't heard anything about that.
>>
It's the first real level

It's wide open so players can get used to the movement controls without being punished

Much like how Bob-bomb battle field has no pits.
>>
>>389394469
>>389394620
Hope so.

Has someone seen levels in this game like the ones in galaxy where you just have to jump from start to finish, you know, the challenging ones?
>>
>>389394775
We still don't know for sure if it's the first level. The Cap Kingdom is way more likely considering they showed a cutscene where the ghost repairs Mario's hat by possessing it at the cap kingdom.
>>
>>389392697
I played the demo twice to play both kingdom (new donk city and the mexico one)

City was really empty and boring. It was kinda small for a sandbox Mario game too

Mexico best kingdom so far
>>
>>389394975
Ture, I think Cap Kingdom is a 'first level is last level' type deal

Like it's the tutorial place then you get blasted off, then come back later and its a hard level.
>>
>>389395229
I couldn't tell you. New Donk looks to be the kingdom right after Cap Kingdom though. The fact that you also get a cutscene specifically for capturing the frog in Cap Kingdom is more evidence that it's a tutorial deal.
>>
>>389394157
Donkey Kong and Pauline are way too used to high girders and anti-OSHA architecture.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 480x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 480x675px
I don't mind emptiness as in nothing to collect as long as the areas are fun to traverse in
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.