[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the name of FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS FUCKING LEVEL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Sonic Mania Bonus 5.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Mania Bonus 5.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
How in the name of FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS FUCKING LEVEL
>>
This one has tons of shortcuts though
>>
>>389391818
shortcuts and gitting gud son
>>
>>389391818
Focus on gathering rings while learning the track on the first lap. From there just take the shortcuts you find.
>>
>>389391818
Is this 5th emerald?
If so, I think focusing on the rings on the first lap doesn't help because the UFO will get away too far.

What worked for me after lots of tries was getting blue spheres on the first track, while maintaining 20ish rings at the very least, then on level 2 speed you reach more rings on jumps and stuff so you can refill rings on there, but always getting spheres whenever you get an easy chance.

Just don't let the UFO get too far away and dont bump against stuff.
>>
>>389391818
What Sonic game is this bonus level from? It looks a little like 2s but I don't recognize it at all.
>>
>>389392529
it's from the cancelled Sonic X-treme on the Sega Sega
>>
If you concentrate on spheres, I've found you can collect just enough to get to mach 2 right before getting the mach +1 box at the end of the lap.
>>
>>389392423
Isn't this generally the best strategy for all stages? First lap, pick up blues spheres and the ring not monitors; by the second lap you should be about halfway through mach 2 at least, so just focus on rings with blue spheres when you need it.

Also get good at sharp jump-turns

>>389392529
It's Sonic R, m8
>>
STOP FOCUSING ON ORBS AND RINGS

FOCUS ON MAINTAINING YOUR PROXIMITY TO THE UFO

YOU WILL REACH MACH 2 AND 3 YEARS BEFORE TIMING OUT, THE ISSUE IS KEEPING CONTROL OF SONIC AT THOSE SPEEDS AND YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY CATCH UP FOR 5 MINUTES WHILE BOUNCING ALL OVER THE PLACE, LOSING RINGS OR FALLING OFF THE STAGE
>>
Cheat
>>
File: g0mci9cnymcz.jpg (45KB, 286x750px) Image search: [Google]
g0mci9cnymcz.jpg
45KB, 286x750px
I can't even beat the second.
>>
>>389391818
Did you try catching the UFO?
>>
You catch the ufo
>>
>>389391818
Practice. I only got 3 in my initial run but in every other I finish the game with all of them.
>>
>>389392839
lmao shit advice

Grab rings whenever you get the chance. Stop getting orbs once you hit Mach 2 and focus on turning well and taking shortcuts. Congrats, these fucking bonus stages are now a cakewalk.
>>
>>389391818
Basic motor skills and an IQ of at least 80.
>>
>>389391818
Spheres first, rings second. When you hit mach 2 start going for rings as priority and jump over gaps to cut down your racing line.
>>
File: 1502660112755.png (22KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502660112755.png
22KB, 580x640px
I just want a game like Blue Sphere with these special stages, they are so much fun.
>>
>>389391818
If this is the 5th emerald, I know how to do it now that I have done it twice:

1. On the first lap, casually get he blue orbs that happen to be on the path while following the UFO.
2. For rings, JUST get the ring bubbles, and aim for the triple bubble that ends in the arrow.
3. If you did all of this right, and tried to keep on course of chasing the UFO the whole time, without deviating too much, when you reach the second lap you should be on Mach 2 and very close to the UFO.
4. Continue casually collecting the orbs as you follow the UFO, and by the time you start needing rings, you will likely be close enough to get the UFO. On Mach 2, not 3. But if you do reach Mach 3 the UFO is as good as grabbed.

Hope this helps OP.
>>
>>389394178
You can use the developer console's stage select
>>
File: vZUTmGW.jpg (115KB, 715x695px) Image search: [Google]
vZUTmGW.jpg
115KB, 715x695px
>>389391818

You call up Blockbuster and ask if they have Battletoads to rent so you can practice, oh wait this isn't 1995
>>
File: cute sonic and tails.gif (1MB, 880x1275px) Image search: [Google]
cute sonic and tails.gif
1MB, 880x1275px
>>389391818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z1Hjtklq60&t
>>
>>389391818
first lap get spheres
second lap get rings
third lap get spheres and take the shortcut everytime
>>
>>389393120
this guy is right for every stage except 3
if you just ignore literally everything on 3 and go the right way you'll catch the fucker before it even makes a single lap easily
>>
Go straight for the UFO, only go for rings that are easy to get, don't bounce off the ramps.
>>
>>389391818
Look, if my stupid ass can figure it out, then you have no excuse
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.