[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you liked FF13 better than FF15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Tfw you liked FF13 better than FF15
>>
>>389386414
you'd be the only one, asshole
>>
>>389386414
No, but I liked XIII-2 better than both.

XV is just not fun. Those fucking Ubisoft tier controls need to be put out of existence in any game.
>>
File: 1502042328117.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1502042328117.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>389386414
>Enjoying FF13
>>
>>389386716
This. 13 blew.
>>
>>389386414
Hahahahaha that's rich op you should be a fucking comedian
>>
>>389386414
>13 is good

Jesus, is this the 7/8/9 cycle all over again?
>>
>>389386716
Nah, FFXV is garbage.
>>
>>389386414
Can't blame you, OP.
FF13 at least resembled FF unlike that dogshit FF15.
>>
Final fantasy has been shit since 9
>>
>>389386414
Tbh I did because XIII had so many nice girls and I could even make a whole party of them. And they covered all bases with the variety as well.

XV had some nice ones but they didn't let you actually play as any of them and they only joined the party for brief moments (which were some of the best parts of the game btw). It doesn't help that the female cast were among the game's more interesting characters.
>>
>>389386414
What kind of feeling is that?

>tfw you take three steps forward, two steps left and then scratch your nose
>>
>>389388016
9 being a good game is a meme.

I loved FF12 tho. That's the exception for me.
>>
I liked 13’s combat. I didnt like 13 anything else.

I havent played more than 5 hours of 15 despite owning it since launch. Its a boring offline mmo
>>
>>389386716

This. Unapologetically this.
>>
>>389386414
The fact that I wasn't locked in a corridor kept me coming back to XV while I found XIII to be a chore. Even though that open world was basically empty, just being able to wander around exploring made XV much more interesting.

Then they went full XIII corridors for the last few chapters and I sped through them as fast as possible.
>>
File: mon hon.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mon hon.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>389386716
FFXV was horrible story wise. What the fuck i had to watch an anime or movie or some shit or else im just thrown into some bullshit bachelor party where magic and shit exists but for some reason we still drive a car that uses gas?

Horrible writing. 13 was confusing but the characters were better...except snow. At least it felt like a Final Fantasy and not some "GTA b-but with swords!" garbage.
>>
XIII is only good when you skip every single cutscene.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.