[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA: San Andreas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ryder nigga.jpg (19KB, 473x353px) Image search: [Google]
ryder nigga.jpg
19KB, 473x353px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9puNdLVoz4
Holy shit, someone finally made a video on this shit.
So what do you think about Ryder's role in GTA:SA?

Also, GTA thread
>>
>>389377334
I heard he saw a green sabre doin' all the work.
>>
having just watched the video
it's pretty neat with the whole creepy 2007 bigfoot hunt mood

i'm sure i heard 1 or 2 anons mentioning ryder's motives and theories behind his beta storyline
>>
>>389377334
>So what do you think about Ryder's role in GTA:SA?
That his betrayal wasn't initially planned. Almost nothing is said about it by the characters compared to Big Smoke.
I think the original plan was for him to stay loyal, but die at the end of the LS chapter due to Smoke's betrayal.
>>
>>389377334
Here's my in-depth analysis of Ryder:
he a busta
>>
>>389378528
SA secret hunting community is filled with retards.
I am willing to bet my dick that they are mis interpreting obvious stuff.
Rockstar puts too much faith in them to follow clue.
>>
>>389379620

whats the deal with the hunting community?
>>
>>389380746
Every single thing they find they write it off as a glitch because "quirks of the engine".
>>
>>389377334
I wish he was a dick to you like in the release game but he would never be a busta and stick with the gang behind the scenes the entire game
>>
>>389379620
>>389380995
this, i remember them saying the ghost car in the countryside wasn't intentional
although this video isn't really sbout easter eggs/secrets i think it hit the nail pretty well
>>
neat
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.