[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do weebs hate GW2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Why do weebs hate GW2?
>>
mhu diversity tranny furry shit gay nostalgia not the same as gw1.
Basically this.
>>
Honestly it's because the game proves you don't need to shell out $15 every month to play a game you just ERP in.

That fucking recent glider though... bros if anet doesn't expand options and allow me to turn all gliders into standard models... im gonna FREAK
>>
>still no cantha or playable honorobu tengu
>>
>>389377324
Don't worry, you can play a tengu hermaphrodite in Guild Wars 3, only $30+$30 DLC
>>
>>389377468
I'd buy it.
>>
>>389377324
I know we'd never get them, but I really think Mursaat should have been a playable race.
They did nothing wrong in Prophecies, and I'm sure everyone that played GW1 wanted to use Spectral Agony
>>
>>389378598
You talk like a filthy fucking mesmer player.
>>
Gonna make an Asura. Warrior or Elementalist?
>>
>>389378926
Every caster class had something like that, just nowhere near as powerful
>>
File: viral_marketer.png (17KB, 588x349px) Image search: [Google]
viral_marketer.png
17KB, 588x349px
>>389377041
>when you realize that all the GW2 hate is manufactured bandwagoning by, of all things, butthurt TOR subs
>>
>>389379032
Races really don't matter since racial skills suck, but you're going to be really upset when you can't see your cool shit on your tiny character
>>
>>389377041
Because weebs are degenerates who ruin everything.
>>
>>389379181
But... Like... Which one is more fun?
>>
>>389379169
but TOR actually had great stories and was fun compared to gw2
>>
>>389379432
Sylvari, they are the most fuckable race in the game.
>>
>>389377041
I don't know why weebs hate GW2, I just know most the people who don't like it do so because they changed so much since GW1 just to name a few.

>No more duel professions
>Slow grind to 80, original was 20 and done well before the main story finished
>Weapon skill balance leads to some weapons being great while others completely useless
>Profession balancing is a joke
>Anet is very slow to fix and balance issues
>>
File: 1503862592089.jpg (97KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
1503862592089.jpg
97KB, 300x321px
>>389377041
>Gw2 Gets a new expansion.
>Allows players to play as japanese birds
>30% of players are now tengu wielding samurai swords and riding on raptors

And if Cantha ever happens then it'll be even sweeter.
>>
>>389379432
Human or Norn. If you pick Charr, everyone will think you're a furry.
>>
File: syl4.jpg (88KB, 424x687px) Image search: [Google]
syl4.jpg
88KB, 424x687px
>>389379432
if you like Asura then make one, I made that mistake of choosing the class that looks best in 'x' armor.
>>
File: 1472072815045.png (109KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1472072815045.png
109KB, 358x358px
All the races outside of human are ugly. The humans themselves are boring.
>>
>>389379169
Oh wow, I didnt know reverse shilling was a thing.
>>
I lost patience with it when they refused to make clothes I actually liked. Way too many buttcapes and robes for a fashion simulator.
>>
>>389379169
I unironically like TOR. The storyline is a lot better and the gameplay is more fun (mostly because it's a blantant WoW ripoff). The F2P model is ass though so don't bother if you can't give EA the shekels.
>>
>>389380191
My main issues with Asuran and Charr are how badly armor shows up on them.
Asurans are too small so when everything scales down you can't see it, and nothing looks good on Charr.
Some armor sets on Norn don't look good when scaled to fit them.
I will never make a Sylvari
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT EXACTLY LIKE GUILD WARS 1 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

basically only this
>>
>>389380197
Speaking as someone in the biz, it's not reverse shilling it's literally just shilling. We spend effort on diminishing the value of other products so by sheer comparison ours looks better.
The next time you see anti-x posts, follow the thread, you'll probably see the same person in the same typing style putting down x to hype y. XIV has been doing it a lot lately. ;)
>>
>>389379432
Elementalist is more involved with element swapping and Warrior is easy mode.
>>
>>389381379
this is what shills and people with shit taste believe
Gaile pls go
>>
File: gw681.jpg (691KB, 1258x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw681.jpg
691KB, 1258x1080px
These things look so fucking ridiculous.

No, the reason why this game is shit is because so many of the staff are women so you just get this bullshit where

>barefoot sluts cry and curl up in the fetal position at the first sign of opposition
>complete neglect of pvp and wvw
>a couple events a year
>staff don't give a fuck about their customers and don't communicate with them

This shit is on its way out. Regret purchasing the expansion last year.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.