[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Multiplayer only you have played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: red faction guerrilla.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
red faction guerrilla.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Fun times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxjzizI46mI
>>
>>389365257
Never have I ever been more disapointed by a sequel. RFG was such a god damn blast and to this day there is notthing like it. Why did they have to fuck the sequel so bad? It was just so linear although it is still a decent game. Why has no game implemented the tech RFG used? The only game review I have ever done was on RFG (i know the audio is bad) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGroWSCPW9I
>>
>>389365257
Video is gay, game was fantastic online

>Trapping someone inside a building and demolishing it
>>
>>389365257
I played it with a friend once(recently).
Its ok but it was too boring with only 2 people
>>
Come on guys. For once OP is not a faggot
>>
rip thread
i tried
>>
>>389370240
A thread where you talk about games is forbidden here, you need ecelebs to carry the thread
>>
File: 1504304651108.jpg (236KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1504304651108.jpg
236KB, 1080x1255px
I still occasionally reinstall this on my computer, I love the gameplay, art direction, and music, but the physics is retarded.

>pull up to enemy compound
>dispatch guards
>have to destroy 2 story tall concrete checkpoint
>go crazy destroying the flying buttresses and other supports around the building
>just about every outer wall is rubble, building is groaning, screen is lightly wobbling
>enemy back up arrives, engage and dispatch them
>look at building, it's still up
>throw explosives at inner walls of first floor
>detonate explosives
>ENTIRE SECOND FLOOR OF CONCRETE BUILDING IS NOW HELD UP BY ONE PIPE AND A GLASS WINDOW ON THE FIRST FLOOR
>mfw

This game could have been so much better if weight was calculated into the physics engine. I could have also used more of the nano gun ammo, it was fun, but too ineffective.
>>
>>389365257
The demo let you play multiplayer and that's the only time I ever played it. I liked to break open a crate, crawl in and then use the reconstructor to seal myself inside.
>>
>>389365257
My fucking nigga, the multiplayer was awesome in that game. Love the fact that you can end up with really nutty games like everyone running around with speed backpacks while only having hammers.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.