[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any high budget open world games that are actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Witcher32.jpg (130KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher32.jpg
130KB, 800x480px
Is there any high budget open world games that are actually good to an extent?
>>
Just the Witcher 3.
>>
I unironically enjoyed FFXV.
>>
Breath of the Wild
>>
File: 1486833634635.png (4MB, 1240x4772px) Image search: [Google]
1486833634635.png
4MB, 1240x4772px
>>389364912
Gothic
>>
>>389365096
>10 years old's first Skyrim
>Ubishit towers
>shit story characters and music
>repetitive gameplay and locations
>900 pieces of tree poo
>YOU CAN BURN GRASS KEK XD
No thanks.
>>
>>389365043

It really wasn't a good open world game though, no atter if you liked it or not.
>>
>>389364912
Fallout 4
Skyrim
>>
I think The Witcher 3 was a good ending to the series. A lot of people hate it here because its casualized and a lot of shitters who play it have never played the other ones. The witcher sense shit is a perfectly valid argument but the story was good and the game was fun overall. You got closure to nearly every character from the previous games and a few from the books, for the last installment of the series I think it did well. If they make a new one all of this is invalid though except for the criticisms. Gwent>Dice Poker
>>
GTA 4 & 5 are unironically good
>>
breath of the wild
new vegas
sleeping dogs
dragons dogma
black flag
>>
>>389364912
>loved 2
>wanted to do everything in 3 before finishing the game
>get to final boss
>so overleveled from side content that the boss fell over in a few hits

wow
>>
>>389367419

Now you know why level scaling is a thing.
>>
Saint's Row 2
>>
>>389364912
If you think that none of the well known open world games are actually good, thanks I feel sorry for you and you should rethink whether or not you actually like games at all.
>>
Witcher 3
Botw
GTA
RDR
New Vegas

>None of these games good?
Idk play fucking pong or some shit, nigger
>>
>>389364912
Breath of the Wild and Dragon's Dogma(it isn't really high budget though)
That's about it.
>>
>>389364912
Any Rockstar game.
>>389367654
>SR2
>High budget
Pick one.
>>
Skyrim, unironically.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.