[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic.Mania-CPY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 06121957756l.jpg (10KB, 477x249px) Image search: [Google]
06121957756l.jpg
10KB, 477x249px
Where were you when Denuvo got BTFO again?
>>
>delay PC release 2 weeks to implement denuvo
>hide the fact that it has denuvo, huge backlash
>wasting tons of money to apply denuvo to a 20$ product
>game cracked 1 week later
What did Sega mean by this?
>>
>>389361862
>trying to find meaning in the actions of mongoloids
Classic mistake anon
>>
>>389361604
fake crack
>>
>>389362604
it's real dude I played it
>>
>>389362604
shills out in full force today i see
>>
Denuvo has been irrelevant since dishonored 2 got cracked
>>
>>389362604
fake anon
>>
Fuck SEGA for pulling this bullshit and fuck the people defending it. It’s a great game and Christian deserves the money, but I’m not going to buy it on PC until this shit gets removed.
>>
>>389365345
I'm not even buying it after. That will only encourage them to use it on release more.

They need to learn that if you put in Denuvo, I will NEVER EVER buy it.
>>
>>389365747
if they didnt put it in you'd NEVER EVER buy it, stop lying on the internet you dumb poorfag
>>
>>389365934
I was going to buy it until they delayed it for denuvo and put it in you dumb cunt.
>>
>>389365747

You could buy it for another platform, and pirate the PC version.
>>
>>389366720
I don't want it on another platform.
>>
>>389366748

Then you don't want to buy the game at all.
>>
>>389366920
I do I want to buy it DRM free on PC.
>>
>>389361604
> 224MB

Feels good.
>>
>>389367251
Megalink when?
>>389366748
I’m going to buy it on the Switch, I want a sequel.
>>
File: 1498343626332.jpg (27KB, 450x370px) Image search: [Google]
1498343626332.jpg
27KB, 450x370px
Why do people still use denuvo?
Why do people still buy denuvo games?
They chose the good platform instead of some overpriced junk console and then they throw their money away? It contradicts each other. The money spent on denuvo could've been used on the game itself and you lose quite a lot of performance. So why do people think rationally when choosing a platform but irrationally when buying games?
I downloaded bf1 cracked and enjoyed 120+ fps on single player. After a while I borrowed my friends origin acc dled it again and it was 60 fps online and 90 on single player campaign.
All DRM is a mistake.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (84KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
84KB, 441x441px
>hmm this "peesee" platform has no costs associated with it since nobody owns it, we don't have to pay anything
>what do we do with the extra money? develop extra content? polish the game?
>PUT DENUVO ON THAT SHIET
>>
>>389365747
That doesn't even communicate that denuvo is the problem. If they saw more sales after they take it out that would get the message across, but never ever getting it just sends "don't put sonic on PC ever!!!!"
>>
>>389369746
Oy vey goyim buy something you got for free or we won't sell any more.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.