[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARHAMMER BREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

BAHTUL BRUTHAS! SPESS MEHREENS!
Let's have a comfy 40k thread.
I'm looking for people to play against on Dark Crusade Titanium Wars or even DC vanilla.
Feel free to talk about other Warhammer 40k and Fantasy games here too, such as Blood Bowl II, Regicide, Space Marine, Eternal Crusade and others!
Trips encouraged ITT so we all know who eachother is and nobody gets confused, unless you want to take it to discord, which I'm open to.
DoW2/3 fags need not apply, take your moba-lite elsewhere.
>>
File: 1504375267071.jpg (261KB, 1312x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1504375267071.jpg
261KB, 1312x1724px
>>389359546
Just played dow3, it's not as good as Dow: Soul storm but it's a hell of a lot better than dow2
>>
DoW 2 best DoW. I'm sorry your autism doesn't allow you to enjoy new things.
>>
>>389360297
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>389360297
>New things
>Bought DoW1 maybe six years ago
>Mobas were trash then and they're even more trash now
>''''autism''''
>>
>>389360428
>something different from what you play isn't new
>something released after what you play isn't new
Sure thing retard.
>>
CHAAAAAAAAARGE

I WILL HAVE SOMEONE'S HEAD FOR THIS
>>
>>389360534
>Straight for the adhom
like fucking clockwork. Take your bait and piss off, nobody wants you shitting up this thread because you feel the need to assert that your nu-((((RTS)))) is better than the one that practically defined modern RTS games along with Command and Conquer.
Please leave, return to Reddit from whence you came.

BTW you from bongland? because school starts soon iirc
>>
>>389360853
>tripfag telling someone to go to reddit
Ironic.
>>
>>389361082
>Dodges issue, goes for adhom
please leave, you are contributing nothing.
>>389360564
I COMMAND IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR
>>
>>389360297
It was a step foreward in mechanics and design, making combat and map control attached to productivity. Sadly a game that is going to be forgotten by plebs and hated by tradicionalista.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.