[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong? Was anyone right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Shin-Megami-Tensei-IV.jpg (189KB, 1333x779px) Image search: [Google]
Shin-Megami-Tensei-IV.jpg
189KB, 1333x779px
Who was in the wrong? Was anyone right?
>>
Nobody ?
Nothing gets solved in the SMT just repeating clusterfuck of questionable decisions that never solve the problem (maybe the white were right but they were kinda drastic about the whole thing)

I think SMT I neutral and Nocturne Lucifer endings is the only one where shit gets done and everything ends on more or less positive note
>>
>>389356145
Between Law and Chaos, none of them are right since they essentially just go down to "Everyone except for this select group of people deserve to die".
>>
Law and Chaos are awful, but have salvageable elements.
>>
>>389356145
Walter/Lucifer was right.

After the weak have been purged, people will naturally desire order (see Infernal Tokyo) which will create a utopia comprised entirely of übermensch. What you get in the long term is a functioning society which, unlike in YHVH's endgame, is flexible enough to actually undergo reform. Neutral also sucks because it's indecisive and prolongs the existence of the problem.
>>
>>389358550
I wish neutral was less passive and more of an active melding path.
>>
>>389356145
You were in the wrong for playing smt4 for more than 30 minutes.
>>
>>389359892
Nah, it's a good game. 2D combat animations too boring for you?
>>
>>389359769
Then there'd be no reason to go for the other alignments.
>>
>>389356454
Even the white weren't right because that was one out of countless possibilities, so they did jack squat.
>>
>>389359769
That's essentially what listening to Dagda does
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.