[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the problem with this game? Why are the reviews so negative?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 21

File: maxresdefault.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
Whats the problem with this game? Why are the reviews so negative?
>>
Try reading one.
>>
>>389346410
>Why are the reviews so negative?
Because the games shit.
>>
>>389346410
How does tiny man kill biiiig lizzy??
>>
>>389346410
Bcus the price doubled near the end, they're offering season pass for some reason and people can't play bcus full long ass server queue
>>
It was in early access for like 3 years and they still haven't optimized it
>>
>>389346410
Game?
>>
>>389346560
Uses many tools and has the help of other lizzies
>>
>>389346476
Do i have to actually spell it out for you?
>anon creates a thread on an imeageboard asking opinions
>doesn't get opinions
>>
>>389346410
Mostly likely ark, if so it runs like dog shit and it's overpriced out the ass.

The developers are also pushing season passes and dlc.
>>
>>389346678

http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/ARK_Survival_Evolved/
>>
The power level of the giga is so contrived.
The balance and scale of the dinosaurs is off, it's insane that there's such a huge gap between the giga and the rex and such a small gap between the rex and everything else.

It's like Giga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T-rex > Everything Else, when the spacing should be more reasonable. The Giga is essentially just a slightly larger T-rex, it's not mechagodzilla or something.

It makes all the scary-looking wild dinosaurs pretty weak compared to most mediocre tames, and the giga insanely powerful compared to even some of the strongest tames.

But apart from that, and maybe pathfinding issues, I don't really have that much problem with the game. It's fun as fuck to play with friends. I've never played on an official multiplayer server though so I don't know what the game must be like in that context. Probably pretty infuriating.
>>
>>389346671
It's optimized so long as you don't max it. I get 80fps with mostly med settings for the expensive stuff like view distance and shadows.
>>
I got the game on ps4, runs well, and has been a fun addiction since release.
I like it alot personally.
Maybe you pcbros shouldnt be such entitled little shits hm?
>>
>>389346789
>Top review complaining on how the devs sold two expansions while in EA and why it is not free for those who bought it pre-release
Capitalism, ho.
>>
>>389346746
>No subtle title (What are some games where you can "X", /v/?)
>Not blatant shitposting
>Not a thread about ecelebs
>Not hopping on a bandwagon
Maybe you really wanted this thread to die, anon. Maybe you never wanted to talka bout video games at all...
>>
>>389346410
Game still runs like shit despite it just being "finished", it costs a fucking tonne, £10 more than Grand Theft Auto V and that game's made by fucking jews and the game had DLC in early access.
Do you want me to spell that out for you?
They out extra content in the game that you had to pay for
Before the game was even remotely finished.
>>
File: vacdog.gif (712KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
vacdog.gif
712KB, 490x276px
>>389346868
>It's optimized so long as you don't max it.
...which means its still not optimized...
>>
File: 1500070463010.jpg (17KB, 415x739px) Image search: [Google]
1500070463010.jpg
17KB, 415x739px
>>389346861
fugg anon, i would love to play with friends but my aim would actually to mostly play by myself since my friends waste money on drinks and cocaine rather than vidya. From your experience, maybe i can get the most of it lone wolfing the game?
>>
>>389346890
There is no such thing as being "entitled" in regards to something you bought.
>>
>>389347172
Don't even bother lonewolfing. I trird this. Got to about level 30 and that was just because I grinded exp. My the timr you make a little hut and start gathering things someone with a trex will come and completely fuck your shit up for luls. Happened to me 4 times before I quit playing.
>>
>>389347620
Sounds like you just had your first home in a dangerous area, probably one that could spawn t-rex in it.
>>
File: 1501329491206.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501329491206.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>389346410
>not playing a titty survival game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440900/Conan_Exiles/
>>
>>389347823
Dinosaurs > Tits
>>
>>389346868
>It's optimized so long as you don't max it
that means its not optimized. its shit and you should kill yourself for playing it you fucking faggot cuck.
>>
>>389347823
They need an anime titty survival game
>>
File: wt1.jpg (30KB, 327x200px) Image search: [Google]
wt1.jpg
30KB, 327x200px
>>389347857
>>
>>389347774
Nah I made different homes all accross the map. Not one lasted a night. If you don't mind basically starting from scratch every time you log in it's not that big of a problem I guess. You still keep your level. But, I guarantee you if youre even on a slightly populated server when you come back your house will be gone and your dinosaurs dead. It takes time and effort to tame dinos too.
>>
File: 1308984642266.gif (792KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1308984642266.gif
792KB, 333x250px
>>389347857
>Dinosaurs
>Tits
The great debate of our time...
>>
>>389347058
>>389347873
If you only want console level complexity, then you should stick to consoles. People on PCs tend to like to push the envelope quite a bit further than the limits of a mid range PC.
>>
>Can't stop taming dilophosaurs and raptors
>Just point to whatever I want dead, and it gets royally fucked up by my ever-swelling pack

I like this game for letting me be a beast master, but fuck do they need to sort out the loading issues

>Can't alt-tab during the loading-into-server screen else loading crashes out, because they insisted on using volumetric clouds in their loading screen for some reason, so taking priority away from the game fucks everything up
>Takes a fucking long time to load up initially, no matter your setup
>Project name/executable name is still called 'ShooterGame'
>>
>>389347823
I played that game for all of 40 minutes. It's garbage.
>>
I've gotten my money out of the game (I got it for free).

Any performance updates?

>starting out again on a cross-Ark server
>all 3 maps
>get rocked on The Island in my wood shack by a lightning wyvern, wood shack then gone
>eventually playing on SE
>sand everywhere
>water where
>x2 spoil rates.. crossing an oasis at a low level is enough for taking another drink
>eventually getting a Carno
>ThisIsTheShit.jpg
>getting a bunch of resources and animals, trading Ovis and getting a Paracer
>almost got enough metal for an Industrial Forge
>my base is set up in the back of an obelisk, leaving metal out some
>like the full 2500 ingots now
>give to those that ask.tiff
>gets stolen, base raided
>suddenly metal base 30 yards over
>Them
>character showing up, claiming Them messed with him on The Island
>"Oh, hey, well I have a bunch of C4 you can have.. Pretty sure they raided my base."
>10 C4
>get a bunch of my shit back (find my wyvern egg)
>Them logs on to us raiding
>even apologizes, admitting it was my stuff
>get on one morning
>base is floored, my Paracer, mining dino -- the whole operation
>apparently Them's alliance gets a half-story, then deciding it's OK to floor dozens of hours of progress over some metal (that was mine in the first place)

>fast forward
>amassing Argentavis for mining operations
>up and down the mountain
>getting a second chem bench -- it's crafted (from another character that's basing up near there, as he's already the level to make it)
>amassing Ovis, like ~15
>have offered a guy from the alpha tribe, asking about Ascendant Quetz saddle
>got MC platform blueprint
>'Well, just show it to me so that I know you have it.'
>takes it, agreeing to an industrial forge for it
>doesn't.. gives squat
>gets on to me mentioning it, then asking him about getting a Quetz / egg
>eventually asking for a non-fert Quetz egg so I can just get a
>he's doing a meat run on his wyvern
>I'm pulling a freshly trained Anky to base (on follow)

(cont)
>>
>>389347172
You can lonewolf somewhat easily in this game and have a comfy time. Just be sure to play singleplayer and adjust the harvesting and XP multipliers.
>>
>>389346410
they spent all their early access money making special halloween content instead of finishing the base game.
>>
>>389347172
PVE servers are the solution for you. You can't fight each other so it's basically just a server full of people forming these commune-like communities. They really do become like your neighbors/roommates etc.

I solo on PVP servers too but those servers are full of drama and if you're not liked by at least one major tribe, you're likely to be raided every time you log off.
>>
>>389348643
anywhere worth building is littered with single floor pieces from people staking their claims
>>
>>389346746
>Personafag is retarded
Woaw
>>
>>389348876
There's always a good spot somewhere. Some people will even remove them if yo ask. On one server, I left a note in one guy's item box giving him the coords of stuff that was blocking my building area and he cleared out the entire zone of his pillars for when I logged back in.
>>
File: maxresdefault_live.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_live.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>389348342
>can just get an Oviraptor

>I'm on a bird
>alpha guy meets Anky (they have names that come up, in red for other tribes)
>Anky gone
>say, "Well you should give me another Anky.. can take it from Them."
>he enrages at that moment
>kills me, my bird, clears my Ovis pen, all my dinos.. ends up flattening the chem bench and industrial forge, set up at the back for the oasis (obelisk)

>pretty good with a guy in the 2nd or 3rd largest tribe on the map, showing him about finding Ovis and stuff -- let's call him O
>tell him about alpha guy
>he says to AG, meet me at the obelisk
>says at some point around all that 'You know we're [this big tribe] on The Island, right?'
>We agree it's best I shut up about AG, the Mastercraft saddle blueprint, and Them

>getting another chem bench
>just getting it made, doing some errands, and coming back to base
>it's on my bird
>getting raided
>guy shoots me and my bird, taking the chem bench

>staying really well with O
>getting blueprints from crates, ascendant Giga, etc.
>getting a set of Carnos, a near-max Mantis tame, a Mastercraft fishing rod blueprint (fishes up Mastercraft blueprints -- https://ark.gamepedia.com/Fishing_Rod#Rewards .. a bunch), a
>another industrial forge and metal enclosure, hidden pretty well
>Getting a poison wyvern given to me.webm

>eventually getting an invite to O's tribe
>raising 4 wyverns (after finding a 190 lightning egg)
>~90% affinity on 2
>going on metal runs (Quetz platform and an Anky.. so much metal)

>amassing MC-Asc ghillie blueprints, MC-Asc crossbow blueprints
>like 10 Achatina, heaps of paste
>a storage of Mantis
>raising like 4 Quetz, 10-20 wyverns

>getting on one morning
>'We wiped Them on The Island'

>getting on another morning
>'We're invited to the alpha tribe'
>>
File: 20170227121453_1.jpg (240KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170227121453_1.jpg
240KB, 1600x900px
>>389346410
The game has exploits and glitches that have been around for nearly three years. ARK is a perfect example of why people do not like early access.

The game was fun and had its time, but they never fixed critical issues!

>Dinosaur AI never improved
>promised content was never added (still waiting on that cyanide pill!)
>performance issue abound, including memory leak requiring hourly restart, a 100 gig+ game
>was originally thirty dollars + 20 dollar DLC now its 60 + dlc + season pass
>PvE isnt really gameplay, there are no threats past a certain early level or past the epiphany of exploiting AI (which is extremely easy to do)
>PvP has been the best part of the game and it horrifically debilitated by chinese super mobs of 500+ players
>server transfers allow horrific griefing and no measures were taken to stem this tide. A level 10 should be allowed to play the game, as it stands they cannot unless in a super tribe
>And critically and most important you can DDOS a server and crash it as you please, which is the primary way of duping. Duping items and dinosaurs was not fixed on release and therefore nothing means anything once again

The dev team is too small and they genuinely cannot and are unable to fix the severe problems with their game. They have banned chinese tribes and done server wipes but sparingly, and sloppily. Its difficult to explain in one post

t. 3k+ hours player who loved the game but realized the devs were just not competent.

pic related, what the end game meta looks like in pvp. the game is broken shit, just skip it. And like I said the dino AI is so bad PvE isnt a real thing. PUBG has a scarier survival element to it and that is a sincere statement.
>>
>>389349779
(You)
>>
>>389346410
online openworld survival crafting experience
nothing could go wrong
>>
File: 1460603455005.jpg (159KB, 1024x822px) Image search: [Google]
1460603455005.jpg
159KB, 1024x822px
Also in the caves and things which are supposed to be the big parts of the game for single player and so on, are just cesspools of hundreds of high level dinosaurs. There isnt difficulty there, its just a game of numbers and using bombs to kill them. Its also a grinding game with glitches that auto kill you a lot of the time....
>>
>whats the problem with this game?
Why dont you just read the reviews and find about?
It makes me frustrated when trying to explain how clearly shit this game is
>>
File: 1499912268590.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499912268590.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
the game has a lot of problems but to me one of the worst is the complete lack of conceptual focus.
they never really bothered to plan out what they wanted the game to be so it cant decided whether its about taming dinosaurs, or going from primitive to highly advanced tech. Is it supposed to be a relatively grounded dinosaur world or is it some weird alternate reality cave monster/rock golem/dragon deal? the devs just seem to wander from concept to concept so none of them feel particularly interesting or fleshed out.

also it dosent help that the game has the tactile and responsive gameplay of a fucking Beyond engine game
>>
My biggest gripe with this game is they went final and it still has almost all the problems it had a year ago.

They basically just decided to go final when sales stalled.
>>
>>389352969
Can i wrap up your coment as: There is no focus on how you do things on the game, its fucking random after some point?
>>
File: putin laugh.jpg (74KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
putin laugh.jpg
74KB, 1280x640px
>>389348195
>project name still 'ShooterGame'
>>
File: Screenshot_101.jpg (33KB, 637x221px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_101.jpg
33KB, 637x221px
>>389346664
>>389346764
>>389346975
>3 free DLC
>The pass, as of now, is just SE ($13 on G2A) and an announced xpac
Lull.
>>
>>389353343
i havent played the game recently enough to comment on it from a mechanical standpoint. I meant more on the concept level. I wish they had just set down and decided that what they wanted to do at the start. Like, if they had just focused on making a dinosaur taming game and left the primitive-to-alientech thing on the cutting room floor. The games design direction feels like it was lead by a 9 year old just burbling out whatever sounded cool at that moment before getting bored and moving on to the next thing. "ooh t-rex, jetpack, machine gun, giant spider!" Nothing ends up getting the attention it deserves, so the game justs ends up feeling like a bunch of pieces that dont really fit together.
>>
>>389346928

Wait, so people supported the game pre-release and don't even get the game?
This is some next level bullshit.
>>
>>389346890
>runs well
Kek, that's funny.
This game runs and looks like shit on literally every platform.
>>
>>389348342
>I got it for free
Paid for SE *
>>
>>389350947
What's with the pic?

>glitches
Like?

What happened after the bird nerf?
>>
File: tumblrinv.png (112KB, 436x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrinv.png
112KB, 436x700px
>>389346560
I'd kindly request Tumblr to leave
>>
>>389347823
>jiggle physics
Nice(tm)
>>
>>389354329
The pic is how breeding worked for a while, youd go into an underwater cave, or some other exploitable place like under the map in center (never been fixed) and raise 300~ brontos a day and just pop them into a server with thousands of autos and crash it and walk around.

Currently the bugs are that dinos load before buildings and you can overload load priority by building thousands of lamposts to people cant load your base or reasonably attack it.
>>
>>389353343
It's pretty focused if you know what you're doing, some experience of --

>leveling
>tribe
>dino(s)
>base

>trading for / taming a good flyer, anky, quetz
With quetz farming, it's simple.

>metal base and turrets
>maybe a theriz and some ovis, or a wyvern

Then, it's all about getting good blueprints, tames, and min-maxing their stats (eventually for bosses/tech).

>>389354956
>the water glitch
Yeah, I figured. How is that?
>>
>>389353849
Early Access support has whatever was purchased.
>>
>>389355707
I agree with the person youre disagreeing with! The direction of the game isnt focused. They put a lot of effort into PvP but there is no coherent story, or coherent goal. Am i trying to remain primitive and have a dino farm or do I have to become a tek guy? Even in PvE is your goal to leave the ARK or is it to have a ncie home there? The the choice supposed to be some funny aspect to it? The devs dont know what sort of game they want to be....

And they used to not need food as much or something from being in the water, I dont really remember why they did that. Regardless for undermap raising you just transmit meat from another server.

Thats the biggest problem, the exploits are so extreme lots of private server players and happy wandering people dont really get it. They dont understand that there are 1,000 vaults with 150 stacks of clusters in each one, 150 stacks of C4, 500+ 355+ brontos. Actual end game stuff from people pushing the plastic wrap fence of the game's boundaries get completely bullshit results.

The devs had to ban people on reddit and their forums for screens of level 600 rexes (Of which are still in circulation on legacy, but shouldnt show up on the new clusters.)
>>
File: IMG_1335.jpg (243KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.jpg
243KB, 1600x900px
>>389346410
>tfw I usually never see /v/ discuss this game

Are there any good servers? Are Officials still shit or have they improved since the beginning of EA? I'm tired of singleplayer lag and I want people to play with. I play it on and off and would love to have folks to play it with, but I don't know where to start.

Also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9T_uPssVB4

Verdict from trailer so far?
>>
>>389356531
The goal (for PvP servers) is tribing up and becoming alpha.
>>
>>389354569
Name 10 good western games with jiggle physics
>>
>>389356539
What region?
>>
>>389357095
There is no alpha anymore its like four apex tribes. Excess of resources and server transfer squelched server identity. You have to join one of the big 10-100 server+ unions so that you can participate in DDOS wipes. Really fun stuff!
>>
>>389357189
NA

I'm thinking mostly of PvE servers. Dunno if I have the commitment or patience to do a PvP server which is part of the fun, but at the same time I'd rather not get floored by TEK-tier players constantly while barely being able to start metal forging. I'd rather do PvE and do tribe wars if PvP is desired.
>>
Reminder that this game's creature balance is so retarded that beavers, bears and wolves can fucking kill Rex's.
>>
>>389353750
>3 mods labeled as dlc
made by players in two cases and a trendy employee they couldn't hire right away due to the non-compete clause lawsuit for poaching employees still being worked out in the case of the center
>>
>>389346410
You can't throw your hat on the T-Rex and jack it's mind
>>
>>389357835
>See constructs of wood close to south spawn
>Ooh, I can even look in their inventory!
>Cement paste, shit ton of wood, and rare flowers
>'Even looking at these flowers makes you feel angry!'
>Get my shit pushed in by 6 beavers

Fucking canadian alpha predators
>>
>>389357835
Here's hoping that their second pass on older dinos will balance things out. I think it was even mentioned on stream.

Not holding my breath, though, since they've added dinos that are pretty worthless (i.e. Ichthyornis, Hesperornis, Pegomastax, etc.) and some that will always completely be overpowered. And even if they do do a full revamp, people will whine and bitch because they can't murderlate on a giga. Pretty sure they already have, in fact.
>>
>>389346410
game is a second job if you're looking to do the really fun stuff. always on high alert not to have your shit demolished when you log in. PVE is even worse. only neets can play the game and is tailored to them. love the game and the concepts but its unplayable if you work or go to school like a normal person. not to mention people that are alphas gain the temperament of a child and have no remorse in their actions. and devs don't care about optimization. they get annoyed and reprimand you if you mention it. this is coming from a former tester. Devs are assholes.
>>
>>389347857
>can't have Dinosaurs with tits
>>
>>389357253
What about CrossArk servers?
>>
File: IMG_1337.jpg (448KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.jpg
448KB, 1920x1080px
>>389359784
>needing tits to fuck a dinosaur
>>
flyer nerf ruined the game

we had this huge as fuck base on the icebergs, towers upon towers of turrets, a giant metal bridge to get gigas across, tons of shit

But doing everything takes forever when Quetz's fly around at turtle speed
>>
>>389346410
>its in early access it'l be optimized soon
>game gets optimized
>somehow runs worse in the past recent days
>can only get on one server
>time out trying to go on official servers
>gets out of early acces
>immediate DLC reveal few days later
>plan to release another DLC in 2018 months after the first

I'm starting to think this early access was a disguise and they came out of it just so they dont get criticized for releasing more early access DLC.

Also i didnt buy a 250 dollar graphics card to not load into this fucking game fuck you
>>
>>389346560
set up a trap and then tranquilized it
>>
>>389360251
>hisses
>>
>join server
>gather some items to build and level up
>some massively high level person swoops down from the skies and kills me
>flies away again
>respawn inside some walled off area, someone had built walls all around the spawn zone and I cant get out
>guy swoops down and kills me again
>exit game
I imagine my experience is how alot of developers experienced the game so reviewed it negatively based on their experience. Played some singleplayer and then coop, it was fun for a while but because I wasnt playing with more people I just lost interest. Theres alot of games to play out there and this one isnt good enough for the time investment.
>>
>>389361084
play private or PvE
Public servers are pure cancer
>>
>>389347974
You just have to look for a bit to find a comfy server
>first one we did had a good setup metal base with rexes, raided the admins base so he cheated in c4 and leveled ours
>looked for another and found one with 30+ people al the time where they get along with pvp on weekends and have tons of fun
>>
>>389346410
don't know. don't care
>>
File: 1503820057884.jpg (35KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503820057884.jpg
35KB, 350x300px
OP here, i guess the opinions here wrap up pretty much into the game being somewhat an unfinished scam, guess i'll wait awhile until i get someone else to play with me or i'll crack it anyway.

What kind of survival crafting games we have "finished" these days? Every game that catches my interest in the genre are in early access such as Landless, 7 Days to Die, Stranded Deep and Conan:Exiles.

>inb4:Dont Starve Together
>>
>>389360251
>tfw the lads are truly ded

Anyways here is a review left by one of my tribemates.

We all met on 4chan and launched several "campaigns" over 2 years on various servers and conquered all of them.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/loonicus/recommended/346110/

The game is shit and not fun.
>>
>>389346410
>>389346746
WHY ARE THE REVIEWS SO NEGATIVE?
You'd probably know if you read one, idiot
>>
>>389346410
The actual gameplay is tedious as fuck and even with cranked server values is pretty boring. All boils down to who has the higher levels or farther tech tier.
Just a huge ball of disappointment since they just focused on overloading the island with different species instead of fleshing out gameplay.
>>
>>389360462
Any cool updates?

How are birds now?
>>
>>389346410

It's literally the most unoptimized game. Game looks like shit, and runs like shit.
>>
>>389347823
>MUH DICK
really makes you think
>>
>keep adding new creatures
>the ai is still shit
>>
>>389366738
>keep adding creatures
>they're shit

fixed it for u
>>
>>389366867
>theriz
>>
File: 1470573552589.jpg (61KB, 625x533px) Image search: [Google]
1470573552589.jpg
61KB, 625x533px
>Runs on UE4
>One of the most toaster-friendly engines
>Game is an unoptimized piece of shit
HOW
>>
>>389367219
ground clutter
>>
>>389362921
People are just too advanced in the game. Maybe if I found a server that had just wiped with a medium pop I'd give it another try, but it's unlikely I'll find that. I have the same problem with Rust too, but the servers reset every 2 weeks on it at least.
>>
>>389368660
>Playing a survivalcrafter to have your shit reset regularly
For what purpose
>>
Not sure why people are bitching about performance honestly. I have no problem with a GTX970 and a i7 4790k on max above 60fps. What I did get though was rubberbanding. A lot of it. Don't know if they've fixed that as I haven't played in while.
>>
>>389367219
The tool of an artisan won't improve a fool's talent.
>>
>>389368927
Well, they got rid of learning recipes. Everyone can craft anything now. You just have to go out into the world and find specific components in barrels and the like to make guns. If they didn't reset people just keep making their bases larger and larger and as a new player, starting out nake with a rock if you see fucking skyscrapers everywhere and walled off areas (with loot spawns) it'll probably put you off. I know it does me.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.