[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking beat this thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 17

File: midir.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
midir.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
I can't fucking beat this thing.
>>
>>389346125
Me neither. I skipped it.
>>
>>389346125

Git gud
>>
>>389346125
Always be strafing one way (I went left) so you can avoid his charge more easily
Dodge backwards instead of towards him
Hit him in the face and nowhere else
Use a fast weapon because the window to attack him is pretty short

The fight is all about positioning yourself to be near his head once he stops attacking.
>>
>>389346168
pffft casul
>>
>>389346501
>Use a fast weapon because the window to attack him is pretty short
I've seen a webm of someone killing him naked almost exclusively using the fully charged R2s with an UGS.
>>
>>389346501
If this is the way to do it then I've been doing it all wrong. I was trying to fight him Monster Hunter style by trying to stay below him
>>
Do what 9/10 people do. Get a group of faggots and kill him and then claim you have solo'd him.
>>
>>389346501
Also don't stick around underneath him. That's a good way to get hit whereas sticking near his head triggers combos that are telegraphed longer before he starts the attack
>>
>can one shot you
>bigger and faster than you
>WORST CAMERA EVER
>"Git gud casuls it's too easy kek"
DS3 is complete garbage and it's the worst game in the series, fucking pinwheel is better than midir
>>
>>389346694
>Monster Hunter style by trying to stay below him
You're full of shit, anon. It's MH style fight exactly because you have to hit him on the head. Because unlike in the Souls series (until just recently), in Monster Hunter it actually matters what body part you hit.
>>
>>389346125
Alright look. This is what you need to do. Do not hit him anywhere else from the head. And do not attack the legs.

Everything else is reaction dodging. And I wish I was joking. The fight is a LOT easier than you're letting it be
>>
>>389346810
You must be buttmad that I played Bloodborne and then went to Dark Souls III without having played the first two lol
>>
>>389346905
Nobody cares about you
>>
>>389346810
git gud casual
>>
>>389346125
Kalameet was harder.
>>
>>389346125
What, the Gaping Dragon was EZ faggot
>>
>>389346905
why the fuck would that make him buttmad
>>
>>389346670
Yep most of his combos leaves enough time and space to charge up an R2 but until you really know the fight sticking with something faster is a better plan imo
>>
>>389347084
>>389347162
seething
>>
>>389347127
>stand underneath boss
>win
Kalameet's difficulty is incredibly overrated
>>
>>389347254
lmaoing at ur life
>>
>>389346125
summon
>>
File: sister_friede.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sister_friede.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
Midir is small time. Friede is legit the hardest boss in the entire soulsborne series. She should have been the final boss instead of Gael.
>>
>>389346905
I don't give a fuck about you, I'm mad at miyazaki
>>
>>389346810
>DS3 is complete garbage and it's the worst game in the series
This.
>>
>>389346125
stay in front and hit his head when he lets you
>>
>>389347325
Is her weapon any good?
>>
>>389346168
fbpb
>>
step 1: roll
step 2: hit the head
he's just a faster gaping dragon tbqh
>>
>>389347325
Friede is a garbage excuse for a boss who is only remotely difficult because you have to fight her three times in a row and she has a ridiculous anime moveset which the player character simply cannot replicate.
>>
Having extra people with you seemed to make the fight more difficult for me, since it already has a dickload of health and you really need constant aggro to be able to hit the head reliably, which is the only way you're going to kill it within the decade. Play it solo and stand right in front of his face.. That's really the only trick to the fight, the dodging and openings for attack you'll get after a few tries.

anyone else appreciate the fact that they made a boss for the apparent sole purpose of fucking up shitters who summon for everything?
>>
why do monster designs in this game look like someone took a pile of shit and molded it with their fingers?
>>
>>389346125
Yes you can! Never give up!

And cheese it with Pestilent Mercury.
>>
>>389346125
>Camera constantly clips into his body whenever he does anything.
>He reuses animations from Sihn.
>Unlike Sihn his hitboxes are all fucked. His arms can swipe over you completely and will land every single time.
>The retards that designed this fight thought it would be great if everything Midir does causes massive camera shaking, to the point that it simulates having Parkinsons during and epileptic episode.
>He has a massively overbloated health pool.
>Feet are inexplicably immune to damage.
>Meme lazer is just there to waste time, as that shit never lands.
>He's yet another boss that's AI is shit, so he spends 90% of the fight swinging at air like a retard while to tap your foot in the corner waiting to plink away at his face.
>He has a phase two because it's not Dark Souls 3 if there isn't a pointless first phase to pad the fight.
I beat him once, then never again. Most tediously bad fight in Souls history. Even though I beat him in four tries, each attempt felt like it took for fucking ever.
>>
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
>World is very linear
>Stamina management is non existent now
>Build variety is down
>PvP is at an all time low
>Teleportation unlocked from the start
What the actual fuck went wrong? I thought this was the A team.
>>
>>389347648
Still better than Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>389347648
they tried to make it similar to bloodborne but they failed
>>
>>389347498
phase 1 is a glorified random NPC fight
phase 2 is the same but now with more strafing around the room
phase 3 is the real boss fight and you're a faggot for thinking
>anime moveset which the player character simply cannot replicate
is a bad thing.
>>
>>389347648
>What the actual fuck went wrong?
All the things you just said, mainly. It's a 'streamlined' compromise between Dark Souls and Bloodborne, and it has the strengths of neither.
>>
You can literally dodge everything in that fight just by walking. In fact, you don't have to take a running step in that entire fight or dodgeroll once. It isn't hard, just learn the pattern. I know you can do it, because that's 90% of souls bosses.
>>
>>389347198
>sticking with something faster
That's not an option, when you're 100+ levels invested into a 2h ultra heavy build.
And it's not my style to fight with toothpicks in Souls.
>>
>>389347812
The bad thing is that the anime shit is in the game at all. Phase 3 is shit, you spend more time chasing after her while she jumps around the room like a sperg and spams her easily avoided ice attack than anything else. It's literally the worst designed fight in the game.

If you want a good boss, then Champion Gundyr is great. Friede was the low point in a below average DLC.
>>
File: 1365901652293.png (151KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
1365901652293.png
151KB, 1125x681px
>>389346235
Your kind isn't welcome here.
>>
>>389346235
Holy shit, why haven't you died yet you literal faggot?
>>
File: 246592.jpg (725KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
246592.jpg
725KB, 1920x1200px
>>389347417
It is fun to use, more for pve than pvp. But keep in mind it is a horrible Animu Moveset.
>>
>>389347648
A team was busy with old hunters. What we got was their scraps + B team
>>
>>389347325
>Friede
>hard
How?
She has no poise and no health on phase one.
She's super passive on phase two and only uses ranged frost attacks, while you just wail at papa Ariandel.
And on phase three all you have to do is not be impatient. Let her do a combo then punish her when she's open. There's no enrage timer or anything.
>>
>>389347795
Wow they make bloodborne too but they failer
>>
>>389348074
Because the AI cheats like a bitch and reads you inputs to roll catch you, that's how.
>>
>>389348038
A Souls game based off of Blood Mountain would be a 10/10 desu, best Mastodon album.
>>
>>389348042
>A team on a DLC
>B team on the full game
Yeah I believe this you faggot
>>
File: 1504384166399.jpg (58KB, 366x562px) Image search: [Google]
1504384166399.jpg
58KB, 366x562px
>>389346235
>>
File: brentpixie.png (110KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
brentpixie.png
110KB, 256x256px
>>389348129
manoftaste.jpg
>>
>>389346125
people have already said some things, but here are what made the fight easier for me:
>Stick near the head, get in a couple hits when possible, then he will usually either begin swiping at you or start to stand up
>If he swipes, dodge through the claws; he'll either move across the room, which will cause you to have to run after him (watch his tail on the turnaround), or do a couple of slow swipes that you can punish
>After moving across the room, he may do a fire breath attack. Start spamming roll
>If he stands up, run behind him AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. This attack covers a huge area; you'll learn when he starts to do it fairly quickly. You can hit the very back of his tail for a bit of extra damage during this attack
>If possible, use lightning buffs; don't use fire, dark, status, or magic
Good luck!
>>
>>389347325
This. Never understood all the tears about Midir. Friede gave me way more nightmares
>>
>>389348109
>rollspamming is bad
>attacks that punish rollspammers are bad
which one is it?
>>
>>389346125
>I can't fucking beat this thing.
Walk under it and spam a two hander.
Sif is literally the most retarded boss due to being four legged and so big.
You can fuck with it's AI it's ridiculous.
Yeah he spins but most of the time he was with to jump away.
>>
>>389347325
Friede sucks. If it was just Phase 1 and 3, she'd probably be top 5, but she's shit because Phase 2 is there just to try your patience with the time it wastes getting to the good part. The should've given Father Ariandel much less life.

>>389347417
Not really. A lot of people call it overpowered, but it's really just a shit-stomp weapon that's only good against people that don't know how to parry or punish.

The damage on it is really lackluster for its stat investment too, but that's just the weapons from that DLC are in general.

>>389347812
Friede's DBZ phase was great but flawed. She's just too mobile for the fight to be anything more than spamming roll and then hitting her during the two or so attacks that she's actually open.

The fact that her scythes have such absurb range and she swings them faster than the fastest weapon the player has access to just makes the fight a boring waiting game, which isn't helped by the first two phases being the exact same thing. Also, much like Nameless King, she cheats, and she can tell when you've rolled twice before you even finish your first roll.
>>
>>389347493
>he's just a faster gaping dragon tbqh
i never think about that
also his laser beam and humanity summon attacks are really annoying
>>
>>389348270
How about making stamina matter while also not having AI the cheats in literally the least fun fashion possible? Dark Souls 3 is shit.
>>
>>389348109
These are some grade school tier excuses.
She most definitely doesn't, read the player inputs. You sound like you just heard this phrase and now use it every time you get a chance. But it's not the case in this fight.
Vilhelm on the other hand quite obviously reads your inputs, that's very apparent when he backsteps into a running attack punish the moment you press an attack button.
Friede just attacks fast, and some of her combos cannot be rolled though. But if you bait out a combo, then just maintain your distance by rolling back, she literally cannot touch you. And when she ends the combo with a jump attack she's completely open for you and stuck in recovery animation, so she wouldn't even be able to do anything if she was input reading which she isn't.
>>
>>389348147
>direct partnership with sony
vs
>shitty contracted game about a series they dont give a fuck about
they have set their priorities and they know people will eat whatever garbage as long as it has souls im the title. Miyazaki is a piece of shit
>>
>>389346235
>>389348158
hehe
>>
How do people have trouble with this boss? All you have to do is stay in front of him. His attacks are incredibly telegraphed and easy to see from the front. It lets you get easy swings on his head too.
>>
>>389347325
Friede is ez because she can be stunlocked and she doesn't do much damage.
>>
File: 1445894388580.png (572KB, 1200x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1445894388580.png
572KB, 1200x1072px
>>389348158
No way this is legit.
>>
File: 792410.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
792410.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>389346125
hit only his head when he lays it down
dodge backwards, don't spam rolls just roll once and the keep walking away until his attacks stop
for the charge attack dodge sideways when you see the water splash by his feet
don't lock on, always keep an eye on his tail
don't use summons
>Git Güd
>>
>>389348389
>She most definitely doesn't, read the player inputs

She literally does. Most bosses in the game do and it's extremely obvious, because they always respond in the same way. Friede delays her scythe catch when you roll, and you can see it because if you mash roll she just stands there until you stop. Champion Gundyr will always use his Charge attack when you press your Estus button as well.
>>
File: ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg (27KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg
27KB, 600x328px
>>389348328
Friede has no health and Ariandel has no def. So you dish out thousands of damage during phase two even on incomplete builds on NG.
If you complain about the first two phases in the first place, then your complaints deserve no consideration.
>>
File: 1470873985347s.jpg (3KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470873985347s.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
>>389348158
>>
>>389347417
If you're playing a mage and are high enough level to start dumping points into str/dex it's a lot of fun and really quite good. I used it on my end-game pyromancer on my blind run through ng++ ringed city and didn't really have any trouble. It's got quite a varied moveset if you're comfortable switching between 1h/2h and WA
>>
File: 559.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
559.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>389346810
>locking on a giant boss
>>
>>389348158
this is how I imagine every tripfag looks
>>
Really? It was like Kalameet but easier.
>>
>>389348616
You only think so because of the observation bias. You notice you get punished during certain actions and start to believe the game is rigged to punish you every time that happens. But your memory doesn't register the times when you get away with whatever you were doing.
>>
>>389348631
Fuck off retard. Phase 2 Friede is 90% standing there and watching Ariandel slamming his bowl in the corner while Friede just hopes around and blankets the arena in frostbite patches. It's a waste of time and adds nothing to the fight.
>>
>>389348829
You can easily replicate it. Bait out her scythe catch and mash roll and she will stand there midway through the animation until you stop. Many of the bosses and enemies in the game do read your inputs, Friede is just one of many, and it's a shit mechanic on all of them.
>>
>>389348616
But that's how bosses react, they read inputs, but they respond to it delayed. No way they know you are rolling twice before the animation is played.
>>
>>389347648
>Build variety is down
If we're talking single player content, then spells kinda suck but you can still clear the game with any weapon/build you like because of course you can, so it's hardly worth mentioning. The build variety for PvP is really decent, though. The spells that sucked ass normally find some use (no one expects the Soul Greatsword to come out) and every weapon class with the exception of maybe daggers and hammers has a good amount of decent choices. Dex, strength, quality, dex/int, str/faith, luck, or whatever strange hybrid you like will all serve you reasonably well. The only time you'll really have an uphill fight is if you try to go pure magic.
>>
>>389348973
You mean her grab attack when she slits your throat? She can't possibly delay this one, because it's just a single uninterrupted animation.
>>
>>389348990
Pyromancy is kickass as long as you're willing to invest in it, just saying
>>
>>389349063
No, the one with the really slow animation up in the air. I've never seen the one you're referring to.
>>
>>389348389
>>389348829
>She most definitely doesn't, read the player inputs.
Friede and Nameless King most certainly read the player's input queue, as they will execute exactly the right timing and attack chain to punish a second roll well before the animation for the first one ends.

It's just the way those two fights are, and it's pretty common knowledge too.
>>
>>389349124
Oh, you mean that attack from invisibility she does on the first phase? Pretty sure the delay is just random. I've see her miss it when the player is just roll spamming plenty of times. Again, you probably just don't memorize the times it misses.
Anyway, you're supposed to find her when she's invisible and get some free hits on her, not wait for her attack to come. She can just spam it on the first phase, so if you're not actively searching for her, you're unnecessarily dragging it out.
>>
>>389346125
You should actually hit its head.
>>
>>389349301
No, I don't mean the one after the invisibility. The one where she flings you up. She usually does it after leaping away, but without turning invisible.
>>
>>389346810
Nobody says he's easy. He's probably the toughest boss int he whole series. Which makes it absolutely necessary to git gud, you fucking casual.
>>
>>389349196
>it's pretty common knowledge too
Among shitters?
No, seriously, Nameless King is one of the most fair fights in the entire game. He's supposed to punish roll spammers with delayed swings, but he most certainly doesn't programmed to read the player inputs. Because he's really fucking bad at doing that. Most of the times roll spammers will still get out scot-free.
>>
I don't know man, I just summoned 2 people and then it was easier.

You made me realize I miss playing this game, maybe I'll just buy DS2 or buy a PS4 and play Bloodborne. I've already played DS1 twice, so that's out of the question.
>>
>>389349410
Now I'm lost. I can't remember which attack you're talking about at all. It must have slipped my memory because I never had any trouble dealing with it.
Anyway, I still maintain my position that getting hit by her attacks is simply the logical consequence of poorly timed roll spamming. And not the other way around, because she supposedly reads your inputs.
>>
>>389346125
Bait the swipes and run under him. Hell breathe fire then run to tur tip of his tail and get a few hits in. Wash Prince repeat forever. Its a long fight solo
>>
>>389349465
I didn't say it was unfair, because the obvious solution is to never chain roll unless you know the next attack is going to miss. Nameless King is also a total joke compared to Friede anyway.

>He's supposed to punish roll spammers with delayed swings
He delays his swings to purposefully punish the input queue system. That's the entire premise of the fight, and it's the only reason why it's remotely difficult. If you get hit and press roll, you'll immediately roll after the first hit, and he'll delay his second strike to punish your roll. If you roll through his first strike and then queue up a second roll, he'll delay his second hit to punish the end of your second roll. This can't be accomplished without reading player inputs.

Unless of course you think Nameless King and Friede are just some magical psychics that know the future.
>>
>>389349925
>He delays his swings to purposefully punish the input queue system.
He uses delayed swings even when you're not roll spamming, and he doesn't always delay swings when you do.
>If you roll through his first strike and then queue up a second roll, he'll delay his second hit to punish the end of your second roll
If it was truly reading your inputs then it would hit you without fail every time. It's not input reading if the delayed attack comes after the fact that you started roll spamming. Have you considered the possibility of the AI simply, you know, reacting to your actions? How's that cheating?
Anyway, I don't think Souls AI even that advanced. I'm pretty sure it just randomly selects between regular and delayed variations of the same combo.
>>
>>389350463
>He uses delayed swings even when you're not roll spamming, and he doesn't always delay swings when you do.
I didn't say that he didn't do that.

>If it was truly reading your inputs then it would hit you without fail every time
No, because he doesn't do it with every combo.

>Have you considered the possibility of the AI simply, you know, reacting to your actions?
That's actually exactly what I've considered, because it reacts to actions I've told the game to perform, it just does so before they actually happen in-game.

>Anyway, I don't think Souls AI even that advanced.
Normally I would agree, especially in regard to DaS3 which seems to have worse AI than DaS1&2, but because the AI in 3 is so bad, and they really wanted an optional super-boss, I don't doubt at all that they'd put in a for combos that specifically exploit the player's inputs.

The only reason I say this is because the second I stopped queuing up rolls, Nameless King stopped punishing them entirely. To me that means he's reading the input queue.

Friede does it too, but only if you roll and queue up an Estus or some other item.
>>
File: 1503330982607.jpg (95KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
1503330982607.jpg
95KB, 500x751px
>>389346125
No armor, no shields, two hand weapon, learn pattern, win.
This was one of the most fun DaS bosses because he does so many different things so you always have to be on the edge.
>>
>>389346125
P E S T I L E N T
M
E
R
C
U
R
Y
>>
lmao 2kat!!!!!
2KAT!!!!!1111
>>
>>389346810
>DaS3 has some of the hardest bosses
>gets made because he can't beat it
>waahhhh das3 is trash!!!!!
Laughing out loud
>>
>>389348102
have another go at that sentence champ
>>
>>389352427
Only true oldfags understand the origin of this meme.
>>
>>389346125
lothric knight greatsword
>>
>>389352740
>DaS3 has some of the hardest bosses
Do people actually think this?
>>
>>389353186
Is it not just Lud and Zallen?
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (35KB, 384x315px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
35KB, 384x315px
>>389352427
>>
>>389353279
Midir, Friede and Nameless King are definitely harder than the previous games besides Ludwig and Orphan.
>>
>>389353391
dorf
>>
>All these babies who can't solo this boss and complain it's too hard.
Like, just go back to play Super Mario Bros. if you're gonna stay bad.
>>
File: laughing paint.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
laughing paint.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>389348158
>>389346235
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>389354270
Serious question; what is the purpose of the "Like," at the beginning of your sentence?
>>
>>389347536
>fucking those who summon
The entirety of dark souks 3 is for co-op, wjo are you kidding?
>>
>>389354472
It's because English is not my mother tongue so I have this habit of making awkward sentences that might sound ok where I'm from but sounds either weird or stupid in english.
>>
>>389354850
You don't have to summon in 3 at all just like any of the other games
>>
>>389346125
Skip it, hes optional for a reason

If you make it though, he gives like 500,000 souls.

Tips: hes weak to lightning, and blows to the head do double damage
>>
>>389355217
lmao have you seen the playerbase of nu age souls? literally cant play the game solo
>>
>>389355217
I wish these games prefaced this by calling you a noob for summoning or something. I only realised I was cheating until after I was done with Bloodborne.
>>
>>389355961
>nu age souls
You can't attach nu to everything. You look like a retard.
>>
>>389347960
>muh animu
Opinion discarded
>>
>>389355217
>experienced players don't have to summon, but the game is geared for co-op
Fixed.
>>
>>389346125
i've beaten it with cheat engine god mode, it was easy git gud
>>
>>389357764
Again, ever since Demon Souls summoning was just a way to help out bad players get past a difficult part. You never have to summon even if you're a newbie if you git gud.
>>
Is the DLC good? I haven't played DaS3 since launch.
>>
>>389347325
Only because the fight drags on so long it becomes a fucking slog.
>>
>>389359709
both dlcs are good, if you can only afford 1, get ringed city because ariandel is short as fuck
>>
>>389348631
>on NG.
Yeah now try NG++ you casual. Try finding an opening when Friede is teleporting around the room, going invisible, and freezing huge amounts of area all day long.
>>
>>389346168
same.
>>
>>389346125
try hitting it
>>
>>389347325
>first playthrough, died to her at least 15 times before i summoned gael and barely beat her
>same character on ng+, one shot her with 7 estus left on my own
>now doing a pyro playthrough and i killed her on my first try then
feels nice to have finally gotten gud
>>
>>389347308
thats hardmode
>>
I was terrible for the longest time then I started cosplaying as Sister Friede and invaded and helped people killing bosses, just using her scythe and dodging. Took a while until I got into it, but now I can solo the entire game naked while barely getting hit.
>>
>>389346125
keep practicing anon
>>
>>389359936
Killed her on NG++ first try, because my old save after 100% the vanilla game was on NG++, with a greataxe and no shield. Try again, casual.
>>
File: 324325554254655677868922.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
324325554254655677868922.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>389346125
attack him from behind
>>
File: photo.jpg (100KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
100KB, 511x512px
>>389362853
DONOVAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>389346501
>>389346790
Pretty much these. When I figured this out he went from feeling like pure cancer to being my favorite dragon boss in the series.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.