[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (166KB, 1292x805px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
166KB, 1292x805px
what race/class to be?
>>
Fairy/pianist.
Snail/tourist.
Elea/prostitute.

Any other option is for faglords.
>>
fuck i just walked into a trap and died
>>
>>389346030
That is what you get for not being a prostitute and whoring your way to better gear (you also can try a bard, or a priest looking for donations, or a jewish merchant, etc).
>>
>>389345835
>>389346229
why are you telling a new player to do that kinda shit?

just make a claymore fighter
get the little girl pet she's stronger than the rest
>>
>>389345007
Best option is Juere or whatever and pianist. Just keep playing that motherfucking piano until your fingers bleed and become the weeaboo Billy Joel
>>
>>389347372
>>389347241
i just rolled an elea farmer

wish me luck
>>
>>389347580
Make sure to drink from every fountain until you get preggo with aliens
>>
>>389347668
just fucked died to hermit crab because i accidently picked the fucking dog pet
>>
>>389347241
If you going to suggest classes for new players, thief and gunner are better options, they have the best starting kits. Stuff like warrior and claymore are traps for new players, even Farmer have a better kit than them.
Plus, if you just want to bump your enemies to death, you should just play Ys I & II, they are pretty good.
>>
>>389347796
Always pick little girl.
Little girl is love, little girl is life.
>>
Eulderna Warmage is probably my favorite at least in Elona plus.
>>
>>389345007
>Elona+
>not Elona+Custom 1.70.1 Extender(tm)
why
>>
fucking died to fucking trap AGAIN will full health
>>
>>389348641
Stop going into dungeons you shouldn't bother until you are like level 7+. Play delivery boy and do some grindan.
>>
>>389348570
>Elona+Custom
what's the difference other than having actual english translation (i read moon btw so this doesnt actually matter to me)

>>389348734
i just went to the puppy dungeon
>>
I've never did anything in elona+ aside from go in dungeons and kill shit with my pets
Did I play the game wrong?
Did I miss the entire experience?
Please guide me
>>
>>389345007
Snair
Is just ston
>>
>>389348834
Customizable pet AI so they will stop being dumb, and you can teach pets your skills.
>>
>>389348980
I spend most of my time taking care of my farms and ranches, then I travel around with my wife to sell cargo and complete requests. I often forget to do dungeons, but I visit them for material harvesting.
It's not a pure roguelike, the game is also a sandbox/lifesim/roleplay simulator. Just doing dungeons and nothing else means you ignored more than half of the game.
>>
>>389348980
Y didnt u do farming
>>
>>389349723
If you start as a farmer, can you ignore dungeons and just start farming vegetables and cooking them from the beginning?
>>
>>389349815
Yes, you need to go north of Palmia to worship Kumiromi and then go to Yowyn south of Palmia to do farming quests and save money to buy a farm.
>>
>>389348834
You need to be around level 5, depending of your gear, to survive in puppy dungeon. It's quite dangerous place for new players since every floor is randomly generated every time you enter them (so you can never go back to the same floor, which means you can't recover the stuff you dropped on death).
As a farmer, go to Yowyn and do harvest quests for levels, platinum coins (increases skill potential, the basically the "exp multiplier") and cash.
And check the Elona thread on /jp/, they have some useful pastebins.
>>
>>389345007
>Elona
Jesus christ, I just remembered I still have that on my computer. Spent like a hundred hours in it and I don't think I even got past the fucking tutorial cave.
>>
>>389350069
Ho shit I've gotta get back into this.
What's the latest version everyone plays, is it still elona+?
>>
>>389350503
Elona+ 1.70 with Custom 1.70.1.
Also Extender (2017/03/20) if you want backups (a +500hrs save getting corrupted is painful) and other extras.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.